Jar Of 72 Loads

mirandemiran

• 2 weeks later...

Rub some in your pits and under your balls before you go out, nothing like the smell of cum and pit scent to get guys ready to breed. A lube shooter works well to get it in your ass, I've done it with about 40 loads (plus two fresh ones) at Dore one year, had cum running down my legs all day.

• Upvote 2

my ex used tomak me collect used doms at the bath house/backroom andI would take them home and freeze them - he would use them for lube if he was the only one fucking me. He had a thing for fucking my cunt when it was full of other men's seed. even after a gang bang he would have to fuck me last as other man' seed in me he called the "silk trail".

• Upvote 4

In college, one of our friends had a fraternity brother who was harassing him about his sexuality. We invited him over to sit down for a pow-wow to discuss the issue. 12 of us (and this included two frat guys who were sympathetic but straight) came into the macaroni salad which we served to him. He actually said it was the best macaroni salad he ever ate.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

In college, one of our friends had a fraternity brother who was harassing him about his sexuality. We invited him over to sit down for a pow-wow to discuss the issue. 12 of us (and this included two frat guys who were sympathetic but straight) came into the macaroni salad which we served to him. He actually said it was the best macaroni salad he ever ate.

That is so hot! I wish I had a group of guys that would do that to me.

• Upvote 1