Iml 2017

SIReast

new attendee, returning....

host hotel is now accepting reservation.

In 2017, IML events start a day earlier, on Thursday, May 25, 2017

host hotel: The Congress Plaza Hotel.

current link to host hotel reservation:

https://bookings.ihotelier.com/Congress-Plaza-Hotel/bookings.jsp?hotelID=5054&groupID=1672354

in case the link changes, event site: www.imrl.com

Edited by SIReast

@jizzdumpwi - that would be false. Last year there were hundreds of parties (and I attended many of them!). They DID have an issue the year before with Nasty Kink Pigs. Apparently they didn't like the fact that NKP advertised the parties on flyers and cards and distributed them around the hotel. They were aggressively stopping parties THAT year, but by last year it was back to business as usual (though NKP skipped this year, so who knows what will happen next year when they're back.)

• 2 months later...
On 9/7/2016 at 11:38 AM, JizzDumpWI said:

I have heard that Congress has pretty well squelched sex parties in rooms.  True or False?  

i went to my first iml this year after going to my first mal also this year (january). sex parties are good are both, but there was def more action, parties at mal. maybe because nasty kink pigs was there? i dont know....

nonetheless, they are both great, with mal getting the slight edge (at least for me). remember in chicago it is also bear wknd during that same time and its memorial day. so there is a lot going on. i def had fun at iml and will be going again in 2017.

i'm just not sure whether i will stay at the congress plaza (its the host, but also considering the price for what you get) or an adjacent hotel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Flight booked. Host hotel booked.  I know, it's a dump for THAT price, but I just couldn't bring myself to NOT be at ground zero. Hopefully NKP will be back this year, but I KNOW I'll be taking advantage of the stairwells, bathrooms, corners, nooks and crannies and giving my hole freely to any cock that wants in!  LOVE feeling all that cock and cum in me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...