Advice For Lube

It seems certain lube brands make my ass burn and sting. What's that about? Anyone else have this problem?

Used KY Jelly for the first time last week which had this effect. It's hard to find one's that actually don't do this. It's not as if it's because they're flavoured or scented, I can't find a pattern. Is it just me?

I have found the stuff sold in drug stores and used by straight vanilla breeders is not ideal for taking a big cock up the ass. And, as I have gained skills as a biotin faggot pig, using less lube seems to be better....

My choices

Spit

Fresh cum

Elbow grease (little travel tubs are great)

Gun oil ( toy safe variety)

Been trying liquid silk and so far it seems ok...no to messy and stays slick

Have some that are warm to the skin....not great lube....but a nice feel

Guest shybottomhole

I use H20 Anal on my boys for it has no taste as I go back and forth from tongue to dick.  It becomes even slicker with my spit.

FelchingPisser, I'd love to be one of your boys.

The best lube is ABSOLUTELY CUM... It feels really good and it allows you to take a big one really easy.

But if you want the real think, my suggestion is for KY.. You can find it at any drugstore with no problems..

If you want a suggestion of what NOT to buy is RELAX Anal lubricant. I bought a 16oz bottle on Amazon a long time ago, the problem according to my experience was that it makes your dick sleep becaue it has Lidocaine 2%

It is good because you dont feel a lot of pain when getting it inside but what about the top's dick??

If you're looking for a water based product that wont stain I prefer the old standby Wet Original.

Newer silicone based lubes are amazing but need to be used with care as they will leave permanent stains on sheets, clothes, etc. Gun Oil is probably the best in this category.

Astroglide makes a water based sensitive skin formula but I have not personally tried it.

As others have said, avoid any product with the spermicide Nonoxynol-9. It's main purpose is to kill sperm and prevent pregnancy in heterosexual intercourse. We're gay barebackers looking to take raw cock and loads so what does that do for us? Studies have shown that Nonoxynol-9 can be very irritating when used for anal sex (gay or straight).

And finally, cum is the best natural lube on the planet. Save your own loads when you jack off and freeze them to be thawed out and used as natural lube for anal sex. Nothing feels better than getting fucked with an ass full of cum whether it's your own or the result of taking multiple loads in a single session. Google "devil's dick" for some advice on making frozen cum suppositories that you can insert and let melt in your ass before a hot anal session.

• 2 months later...

I'm partial to SPUNK and Fist Powder (which comes in a powder that you mix yourself). I DO tend to add a little baking soda to my lube, just a  little and I make sure it fully dissolves. It promotes my body's natural lubrication and creates a nice viscous quality to my hole.