Arab Daddy Plus A Bonus Facerape

paskin

This just happened Wednesday, but let me give you a little back story first:

Back at the end of July I met an Arab Daddy at the local cruising ground (I call him Daddy coz he' s the top, but he's only a couple of years older than me) - Anyway, at the woodland there's a particularly secluded quiet spot ideal for those that want a little privacy, where another guy who'd just worked 2 loads out of me whilst sitting on my face, and I were just getting our clothes back on when He appeared round the bush and asked if we'd be long as he wanted to bring some trade there for a fuck. I told him we were just leaving when he asked if I liked to be fucked... I told him truthfully not very often, but I'd like to with him so we swapped numbers and made tentative plans to meet after the weekend. 

So Monday rolls round and we met at the same place, where he fucked me face down in the dirt and grass begging for his hard Arab fuck stick.. he wrapped it at first, but soon got him to chuck the condom and bareback me. It was over pretty soon, but was just what I needed to re-ignite my desire to get fucked and take loads more often -- well, that and all the hot posts from you dirty sluts and fuckers on here of course ;)

That was good, so on the Tuesday he invited be back to his place for a quick fuck before his bf comes home. I had to quietly suck him whilst they were on the phone together for a while, but once he hung up he barebacked me on the living room armchair. Yes, this guy knows how to top, and I haven't felt like this in far too many years. He's got me moaning breed my ass daddy, give it to me. And he's whispering I don't know what, but it's hot and he's really going at it before leaving a load deep inside.

He takes me to the shower for a quick clean up, and I thank him again and say I hope we can play again soon, when he says he's off on holiday for a month or more... 

Fast forward to yesterday when I get the text arranging a quickie for this afternoon between him finishing work and the bf getting home. I head over and start to strip on the way in, drop to my knees and get my mouth around the bulge in his shorts inhaling deeply, taking in his scent.  He starts playing with my nipples as I free his cock and engulf the head probing and licking all over. 

We both know time is short, so we shed the rest of our clothes during this little foreplay and as I take position on the armchair again he's putting a condom on. He give my ass a quick lick and I gasp, but alas rimming is not on the agenda and his tongue is quickly replaced with a lubed finger. I'm squirming and begging "Fuck me Daddy", as he runs his cock head up and down my crack, and starts to push against my tight little hole. I try to remember all the accounts I've read of taking cock and clench on the in breath and relax on the out breath, 2 more breaths and we're in sync and he rams that hard Arab dick right in me. I'm stretched, but it's good... the practice with my training set of butt plugs has paid off... no pain, just pleasure and I want more. The fucking intensifies but I'm strongly aware of the rubber between us. I tell him I want him to breed me, and as he pulls back I shift forward a little so he slips out. "Take it off" I say and with barely a moments hesitation he does. 

I stick my butt out to him and he enters me raw...much better I tell him, "Breed me Daddy" -- we're both more up for it now, he's fucking harder and faster, then moves me a little to get in deeper. He's hitting the right spot and I'm loving it, wondering if I'll cum without touching myself again. But not this time, before too long I feel his cock twitch and I know by his motions he's seeding me deeply... I'm really content, as he rests his chest on my back and kisses me, still buried deep inside. gently my ass is still milking his cock as he slowly softens a little and withdraws.   

Like a good little slut I say "Thank you Daddy" as I spin round and drop to my knees and take his cock in my mouth to clean  it off and suck out any last remnants of his baby-batter. "Good boy" he tells me Mission successful, it was a bit quick due to time restraints, but it's the best fuck we've had -- and it's the best I've been fucked in years, and the smile on my face shows it. I dress and thank him again, and 25 mins after arriving I'm on my way out of the door.

I'm loving the feeling, but I'm aware that I still haven't cum, so I head up to the local cruising ground to see whats around. It's rarely great, but usually adequate.. and there's often that really good cocksucker there at this time, which I think will round off the day nicely. 

But when I get there he's nowhere to be seen. There are a few guys milling around... more around than usual in fact (it's been a nice warm afternoon), but everyone's just looking, no one's playing. I'm not particularly interested in anyone there anyway, but I wander around a bit. A couple of guys have paired off and blue shirt is blowing his new friend - amateur isn't even on his knees!  I keep walking, but rapidly losing interest. One more lap and I'm just content in the afterglow of having received my best fucking in ages, not even particularly horny any more so I decide to call it quits and head home via the supermarket.  I'm slowly making my way towards the tram stop when I spot a new lad through the trees... he hears me and diverts his path, so I stop and wait. As he comes in to view my first thought was "this mid to late twenties fit lad in running shorts and a backpack is younger and hotter than anyone else here -- target acquired". 

He looked over as he was about to pass the end of the path that I was on about 10ft away, I licked my lips and grabbed my crotch, still watching. As soon as he paused I did the beckoning head nod to call him over, and turned and took a few steps down the path away from him, got to a slightly obscured corner by a tree and turned back to see him approaching as I dropped my jeans and dropped to my knees (Don't want the jeans getting dirty ;)). I looked up and said "Please Sir" and he tucked his shorts under his balls revealing a long thinish soft cock. I inhaled deeply and lapped at the tip which was hidden under a long, but not too much foreskin. 

He held my face up to look at him and slapped me with his cock a couple of times which seemed to make it grow. He shoved it hard back in my mouth and I got my tongue under the foreskin licking and probing his piss-slit. He held my head with both hands and started roughly impaling my face on that long cock which had grown nicely to about 8" and thickened up too by now. He'd occasionally stop to slap my face with his cock, and was otherwise nice and rough, playing with my nipples, and slapping my face a bit whilst pulling my head hard down on him, his cock down my throat and my nose pressed against his pubic bone. I choke a little and my eyes are watering... A good brutal face fucking just the way I like it. 

He pulled me off him to allow me to catch my breath and slap his cock around my face again and I had time to gasp "Sir I'm gonna cum if you keep doing that" and he leaned down and gave me a very hard handjob, and then just as I was starting to cum rammed his cock straight down my throat again pushing my head towards him, as he said "Yeah, shoot that muck." (Was that an Irish accent?) Very hot anyway. Then he reached down and used a finger to scoop up the last little bit of my cum that remained on my PA / cock tip and fed it to me wiping it on my tongue. "Thank you Sir" I said as he pulled up his shorts... "Good boy." he replies and off he went to find some other lucky guy.... On reflection, perhaps I should have hung around to take his load too, but didn't want to be too desperate or greedy.

8.5 / 10: needs more spit and verbal... but having said that it was the best brutal facefucking I've had in a while, so that combined with Arab Daddys fuck earlier made for a very good day indeed. 

I hope someday to be able to bottom properly for a similarly rough top. And thanks again to those of you that post here for the encouragement to go out and get the sex we desire.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1