Outside Fuck

meatmonkey

yesterday i fucked a fuck buddy outside at bluegum in willows california about 5 yards from highway 99. He was laying on his stomach in the back seat of his car and i was fucking him doggystyle. I swear a big rig drove by with a passenger and i swear he made eye contact with me and knew what i was doing. I blew my load so hard up my fuck buddies ass it was so good

• Upvote 4

I got fucked recently in the back of a small SUV with the seats down at a cruisy area right off a busy highway right on the bay. Lots of guys driving by cruising could see the movement of the vehicle as a black stud pounded my hole. Also, some straight fisherman went by in boats could see him pounding me, one stopped and watched.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

The thrill of being seen, the fear of being discovered.   No doubt car fucking and other outdoor cock sports is hot.   Used to have a guy who would pick me up at a prearranged parking lot.   I would get in his car, recline the seat and strip.   He would take my clothes and put them in the trunk.  I was fully nude each time....and no access to cover up---even if we were seen.  He would drive around (in a major south eastern city).   No doubt, my naked queer body was spotted by more than one driver.  Eventually, he would find a deserted place to stop, I would get out and he would fuck me as i was bent over a fender.   We did that many times over the years....but the last time.....he dumped his load as usual....then got in the car and drove off.....my clothes (and wallet) safely in his trunk.  Nude, an ass full of cum and 40 miles from home, it was a bit of an effort to find something to cover up, find some help and get a ride home.   Still one of the most unexpected, mean and totally hot fuck sessions I ever had.   He mailed my wallet to me, but I never saw him again.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Hottest outside fuck so far was in the countryside with a versatile guy. His house was located next to a wheat field and there was a small shed in the border of His house and the neighbouring farmer's field.

We went behind the shed so if there would be some visitors to his house they wouldn't see us and from the other side the wheat was high enough to give us cover.

It was a sunny day and it was hot outside. I was on all fours on a blanket and he fucked me doggystyle - no condoms involved. Then we heard a tractor and noticed that his neighbour started working on the other side of the field. I'm pretty sure that the neigbour did not see us fucking there because we noticed his tractor early enough to sneak away from the shed side. We continued fucking inside his house until he shoot his load on my butt.

• Upvote 1

Guest MightyMouth

Busy, cruisy park in Atlanta in the early 2000's. Made eye contact with a guy then walked off down a trail. We made out for a minute or two the down on my knees i went to suck his cock. I remember it being avg lenght, on the tick side and rock hard with blonde pubes. Don't remember how it happened, but soon enough i was on my hands and knees, ass up and he was mounting me. A couple of men had gathered around and watched as the blonde bred my pussy.

I loved outdoor sex with the possibility of being seen, used to be several rest stops in CA and I'd get fucked as close to the freeway as I could hoping the cars would catch a glimpse and wonder if they really saw what they thought they saw,  always attracted a crowd of men wanting to fuck me as well. Those were the days

Very hot- was at a bar in Palm Springs earlier this year for underwear night.  I wore only a jockstrap.  Guys were playful and jacking off and my buddy offered up my hole this furry guy.  He didn't think twice and shoved it in and fucked till he filled my hole.  Well that's where it started.  I took 3 more loads in the next 30 minutes.  So fucking hot being fucked in public in front of people.  I will be there this Wednesday for underwear night again and hope I get some deep dickin.

• 1 month later...
Guest btchbyl

ive been fucked many times outside in different locations. the most exciting was in the middle of a freeway lane late night with not much traffic on the road. ive also been fucked in those wide center freeway medians with bushes and trees late night while cars drove past us not knowing we were behind the bushes fucking. i took anon loads up my ass on bicycle trails after dar, deep inside public parks late night, woods, backseat, outhouse with the door open so anyone could walk in on us, railroad tracks next to a busy freeway, and out in the middle of a corn field with the farmers house nearby. even got fucked in the ass in the woods of a rest area while a cop sat in the parking lot. i love getting fucked anon in risky places.

Did it in a moving car, parked car, under a car (truck), public restroom, hotel pool, elevator, hotel balcony, janitor's closet, hospital room, college classroom, adult video store, beach, woods, golf course, and airplane. But by far, the hottest was in a dark corner of a dance floor. Bunch of guys hovering, watching their friend getting blown. Even the bouncer watched and gave the dude a fist bump.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

When I worked for a landscaping company, there were three guys there that I had regular sex with.  We could only do it on jobs.  Sometimes it would be in the work truck, but many times it was outside.  Sometimes not too far from people being able to find us or see us.  The sex never lasted long, as these were married guys and they would practically cum in their pants as soon as they knew they were getting ass.

I work for myself as a landscaper too, DannyBoyCMH, so understand how that line of work presents all kinds of opportunities for outdoor fun.  I’ve also made great use of clients’ garages and garden sheds over the years, always with the slight fear that I’m going to get caught out one time.  I’m currently working at a golf course where I frequently invite men over and entertain them in the bushes, particularly now the weather is warming up.

Only ever oral, though.  I’m too hung up about not being cleaned out to venture into outdoor fucking: working outdoors means I have very limited scope to prep myself.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2