What Nationality Are You?

DarkroomTaker

What nationality are you?

I ask because i get off on all guys but foreign guys are my favourite.

Also I note from experiance that most foreign guys never question having to wear A condom and just fuck bareback with ho hesitation or Questions.Whereas alot of Englush/American guys are more cautious and wrap up.

Im a white English bloke who loves just to bend over in any situation andvtake multiple cocks and loads and love Mexicans, Pakustanis, Arabs, Egyptions and more fucking my hole.

Whsts your thoughts?

• Upvote 2

I'm Dutch.

Nationalities that fucked me raw without any questions: Spanish, Polish, Moroccan. Topic of condoms never came up with the guys who fucked me from those countries.

Nationalities who brought up condoms but went ahead fucking me raw anyway: English, Scottish, Australian, Canadian, American, German, Austrian, Dutch, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Belgian, Turkish and maybe a few I have forgotten (those were probably not very memorable...:-)

Edited by NLbear
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm Norwegian.

I never bring up condoms, btw. ;)

I always have sex on my travels, and a friend of mine insisted that I must be the person who have had sex with most nationalities. Well, I don't think so. But I've had sex with Norwegians, Swedish, Danish, Icelandic, German, Dutch, Spaniards, Estonian, Latvian, Moldovan, Israelis and even an Arab. And Americans. Asians as well, but I didn't ask what country they came from, except two Phillipinos. I also had sex with a guy in Belarus. And a lot of people I never asked. It's just not a thing I do in darkrooms. :D

Edited by bberik
  • Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I'm Scottish, though I've been based in London for many years.

I find English lads, especially younger ones, increasingly willing to bend over and offer their arses for a bareback fuck. The same with young German lads - I love fucking with German lads and generally find they're well up for doing it bb.  Also Turkish guys seem to fuck without a condom with no hesitation - I've been fucked by quite a few Turkish guys in Germany and the last time I was in Berlin I fucked a young Turkish lad in the Tiergarten and shot a load up his arse.

The last two Scottish lads I've fucked also both took my bare cock and my load.  One was a 21 year old student and the other a mid 30s ginger lad who met up with me while his boyfriend was at work.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

puerto Rican  every time i travel  i always hook up and all times have been bareback, I did a backpack trip when i was younger and visited  almost every european country and got plenty of load. I specially looked for saunas where i  could stay all night to avoid paying for hotels or hostels.  I also been to different cities and states in US there hook ups have been more in my hotel room specially in big cities like Vegas, NYC, DC and Miami.  I have travel a few more countries, like morocco and turkey and have found muslim guys are really easy to hook up ( maybe I was biased that being a muslim country would be difficult to find gay life). south and central america is pretty easy to hook up for me cause i speak spanish. East asian are not really my type but i went also to Japan, Malaysia and Hong Kong and had a few hook ups too.  my favourite countries for hook ups  are Spain many saunas in barcelona and madrid, and eastern europe (czech, hungary slovenia) in slovenia in particular there where a couple of saunas  that are mix gender ( heater / gay friendly)  and you see many straight and gay couples having sex.  I also remember there is a huge park in the middle of the city with a big gay cruising area and there i got fucked by so many guys i lost count. the thing was  it was very secure because the police was there giving protection but not arresting anyone. 

• Upvote 4

• 3 weeks later...

Barbadian living in New Jersey now. Soooooo much easier finding horny will tops. So many wonderful dicks have pounded my hole...YES I'M TOTAL BOTTOM!!! No one really cares if you gay, bi, str8 in the USA, for the most part anyways. I dont bareback outside of committed relationsips...living vicariously through you naughty boys ;)