What Nationality Are You?

DarkroomTaker

American here mostly of Irish descent.      Because of their usual strong Dom personalities, I love getting fucked by Germans, Argentinians, Eastern European Slavs, Arabs and Israelis.     And, of course, Black guys (American or otherwise), and many Hispanics  who more often than not are pretty aggressive Tops.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like you are right. Italian & nope indeed I do no ask a guy for his tests, papers or favourite food! A man will need to be on my sexual level having the right attitude & same expectations yet giving me his holes for preferably aggressive fucking & more not even 1 hour after I met him and that would be the big difference in between a man and a chick. 60 minutes to have good sex with a man, 6 month to have classic, basic sex with a chick:concern:  

I'm Filipino American. :P

In my experience, many boys here will say that they'll only play safe, but they end up doing bareback anyway.  I find foreign guys though to be much more uninhibited: white guys, and particularly Americans, Germans, Brits and Poles especially.

Of the Asians, I find the Chinese very restrained -- no one wants to take the lead in getting action at a bathhouse, for instance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Filipino here and I love getting fucked by foreign cock hehe

been fucked by: French, German , Bahraini, Indian, Taiwanese, Korean, Chinese, British, American, Greek, Malaysian (Malay)

based on my experience I find that the French and Germans are the most kinky and are pretty much more likely to do bareback.

and yes I agree with star in heat most Filipinos would say they play safe or mention condoms but pretty much they are really ok with bareback, saying "I'm clean" or "I prefer no condoms" would do the trick for most

On 11/14/2016 at 0:55 AM, evilqueerpig said:

I'm American born, but consider myself multicultural/multiracial by injection/ingestion......NEVER had a condom on/in me!

Hey sweetie, I am still alive and well. I am also pissed that you never told me about this site ???????

• 4 weeks later...

Am English but I lived in Scotland during my teenage years. Have flitted and roamed btwn England & Scotland ever since.

I suppose it depends, have found a 'strata' of British (Eng, Sco, Welsh and Irish) that are a little more reserved,a bit uptight,are likely to mention condoms when things start getting down to business.

99% of the time, and this stands for 99% of bottoms regardless of origin simply saying 'oh sorry m8 haven't got any or I don't use them' then cram my hard cock back into my trousers or start pulling them back up.

The prospect of not getting royally reamed especially when they're hole has felt my head pressing the entrance or maybe starting to slip between their cheeks is enough to persuade them to risk it this one time.lol.

There's also a more uninhibited, earthy,confident,pleasure seeking, dirty, lustful kind of British male who basically couldn't give a fuck as long as it feels good.

Europeans also seem less uptight. or concerned than the typical American or Canadian :)

• 1 month later...

I am the first check box on all those forms: "White / British".  Through my father: English, Dutch, German and through my mum: English, Danish, German.  Currently a White For White Only boy, I am curious about ethnic men.  Watch this space!  Tony

American with English-Irish heritage. Grew up in Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando and lived in FL a good while so I had the whole world coming to me. I am proud to have mated and had guys inside my beefy ass from every race multiple times.  I miss that variety about living in Orlando, tough i indulge on every return trip and I get a pile of BBC in Atlanta as well as a some here in TN, with the occasional Latino, but nothing like I enjoyed in FL

• Moderators

I was born in the USA. My father's parents were both Sicilian; my grandfather was immigrated around 1908, and my grandmother was born here to parents who had just arrived. My mom is of mixed European ancestry with some Irish and German.