What Nationality Are You?

DarkroomTaker

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SissyFagelp
On 9/9/2016 at 12:21 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

What nationality are you?

I ask because i get off on all guys but foreign guys are my favourite.

Also I note from experiance that most foreign guys never question having to wear A condom and just fuck bareback with ho hesitation or Questions.Whereas alot of Englush/American guys are more cautious and wrap up.

Im a white English bloke who loves just to bend over in any situation andvtake multiple cocks and loads and love Mexicans, Pakustanis, Arabs, Egyptions and more fucking my hole.

Whsts your thoughts?

I’m Canadian living in El Paso

Guest takingdeepanal

Australian (with Anglo-Irish roots), seeking American top with nasty disposition and BBC.

Edited by takingdeepanal

• 2 weeks later...

Does it matter if you’re a top or bottom? I think most guys of any nationalities would top bare no question. Americans might be squirmish and I found a lot of younger ones wont B.B. 

Age might be a factor, I found guys 45+ are more likely to B.B. Face it, aren’t we making up for lost time in the 80’s when most of us closed our holes during the AIDS  crisis. Now it’s like bring it on, oink oink ? 

Edited by Japbtm