Folsom Berlin Cock Tally

RawLeather

Sunday was slow, but quality over quantity tonight. The men were hung, thick, and loaded.

13 cock/8 loads

Four day total At 75. My count last year was 78. Although my hole is sore (in a good way) Goal is to break last year's count. If in Berlin, cum help meet achieve my goal on Monday. Want to leave Berlin a sloppy pig.

Edited by RawLeather
  • Upvote 2

From a total Pig's perspective, those are impressive numbers and I am in awe of you. That said, just for the intellectual knowledge of it, like the poster above, Imwould be interested to know what, if any STD's were picked up during Folsom. Especially Hep C. Trust me, NO judgement here at all (if anything, I am envious), just curiosity.

• Upvote 1

I'm pretty sure he didn't give you meds for Hep C. Those are ridiculously expensive.

Get checked for that next time. That's the one that is running rampant in the barebacking community. 1 in 4 HIV+ men are Hep C positive. And the scary part is they have no clue.

If you engaged in any group sex (and it sounds like you did), you could very well have gotten it. And it's not cured with antibiotics. It's 12 weeks of antivirals if your insurance will pay for it. Some insurers only pay once your liver is damaged.

http://www.healthline.com/health/hepatitis-c-treatment-cost#4

So if you had 83 cocks, who foots the $84,000 bill now?

I'm all for guys having their bare fun, but far too often little discussion happens here about the costs, clinic/doctor visits and aggravation that picking up these diseases causes. 

One of these days insurance companies are going to start offering personalized pricing. This is one way to pass on the cost of barebacking and other high risk behaviours to the person who engages in them. That's really scary. 

Have your fun in moderation. Get tested. Stay healthy man.

Not sermonising @melbare

If you can, please point out whatever I said that was untrue.

I'm sure Rawleather wants to live a long and healthy life and have great sex too - without his liver imploding.

It's easy to get on here and talk about the "fun" part, which is having tons of unprotected sex, but there are real consequences that will have to be dealt with at some point.

For the record, I am pro-bareback or I wouldn't be on here.  :P