Cum Dripping Holes?

barecub85

How do guys get these great videos of their asses dripping fresh cum? I just had a fuck buddy plant an enormous 3 day load in my hole but when I try to film myself pushing it back out, now matter how thoroughly I cleaned out beforehand, the end result is shall we say less than camera ready :/ is there a trick to it??

• Upvote 1

The best "trick" is to be cleaned out beforehand and then bottom for multiple guys. I have trouble pushing out a noticeable amount of "camera ready" cum unless I've been a naughty whore and have several loads in me.

Another option is the have the top cum with only the head of his cock in yours ass. Takes some of the fun out of taking the the load deep inside but it will be more readily available to push out without any of the "dirty" side effects that can result from straining to push out a deeply planted load.