Earlier Today, Speculum And Piss!

jontheblock

Earlier today a hot guy came over, who I meet with once in awhile! He has such a beautiful thick cock, about 8', and I love sucking it! Want him to fuck me so bad, but, he only lets me suck it.

Well, this time I had a speculum that I had bought, and he worked it into my ass with lube, and then expanded it to open my ass up! It felt amazing! I started sucking his cock, holding the speculum in place, when all of a sudden, I thought he was cumming! He was in fact, pissing in my mouth as I sucked him! I swallowed as much as I could, while purposely letting some dribble out, to soak me, as I loved the feeling!

He remained rock hard, and I kept sucking! He pulled that hard cock out, and started pissing everywhere, soaking me, and the bed! Luckily, I keep a mattress cover just in case :)

I then lay on my back, and pulled my legs up, getting the speculum in my open ass up for him! He started pissing right into it, and it sounded and felt amazing!

He then started furiously jerking his cock, asking me where I wanted his cum! He knew what I wanted! I smiled and said yes, right in me!

With in a minute, I felt his cum splash my balls, and most of it I could actually see shoot right into the speculum! I held it in place to let it all run into my ass! Licked what was on my fingers and balls up, and he proceeded to wash the rest of the cum into me with another last hot flow of piss! I had my hand on my cock and could hold back no longer, and was soon shooting my own cum all over myself, and right up into my face I shot so hard!

I just lay there in ecstasy, pulled the speculum out, and licked it clean, all the while laying all over the piss soaked sheet!  Will definitely be doing this again!

• Upvote 2