My Life Changed

joboy_xxx

My life had changed, but first a little about me.  

I was an 18 year old virgin, blond, and as I work out regularly I had a really fit tight body.  I especially enjoyed swimming to I kept myself shaved smooth and, on this particular occasion, had gotten carried away and shaved-off all my public hair which, of course, made me look younger than my 18 years.

I had just left school and got into a big argument with my rents so I walked out with a small back of clothes £50 in my wallet and decided to catch a train to London.  When I arrived I had no idea of either what I was going to do, or where I was going to stay.  As will all normal sex mad guys of my age I headed for Soho to see the sights, whilst walking around I saw a gay book shop and headed in.  I had never thought about guys before but figured they were likely to be the friendliest. As I went in there where two guys a little older than me behind the cash desk it was very clear that they were talking about me by the broad smiles on their faces as I looked around I came across the bdsm dvd’s on the front was a twink boy being split roasted by two older tops as I picked the dvd up one of the members of staff came over damn I was embarrassed, he said to me that’s a great video m8 to boy gets really fucked up, would you like to see before you buy? I nodded and he told me to follow him as I did I noticed his mate smiling, we went out the back into a small dark room with a large plasma screen and a leather couch, he put the dvd in and said enjoy make yourself comfortable and left.

As the dvd was playing my cock was getting hard and I released it from my trackies when the other guys came in, I tried to cover up but he got straight between my legs and swallowed my cock straight down to the root, then I noticed the other guy had come in as well and he had his cock out and positioned by my face then he said suck it m8 I had never done anything like this before as I was a virgin as so as I opened my mouth he pushed his cock deep into my throat and started face fucking me. They both stopped and stripped off their clothes and damn they looked good, then they started stripping me of my clothes and stood back as my body was on display. Hey you are so sexy one of them said then he asked if I had ever done this before I said no and that I was a virgin, they seemed shocked and then one of them said do you need a place to stay and too make some money I nodded, he said great left and came back with a camera he said he needed to take some pictures to send to an agency so I could get some work, they started by taking full pictures of my body and hard cock, then got me on all fours to display my virgin cherry and smooth boy butt,

post-27602-0-58468600-1473675835_thumb.jpg

finally I was placed on the couch and they asked me to pull my legs back I think they were shocked when I pulled my legs right behind my head, that’s so sexy one of them said as the flash went off. Once they had finished they said to me that the photos would be sent off and that I was to stay a virgin as I would make more money that way, I thought that was going to be it but no, both of them took turns in face fucking me then they both shot their cum over my face taking more pictures. Once done they showed me to the shower and told me to join them in the shop. The shower was really nice, I got cleaned up and headed back to them.

Part 2 to cum, the shoot

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15

Part 2 to cum, the shoot

Once back with the guys who’s names I found out to be Tom and Brian they told me that the studio guys were offering £1k for me to be in a dvd, they also told me that if I agreed it would be fucking with them as co-stars one catch thou it had to be raw, bareback. What the hell a grand in my pocket and fucked be these two fit guys that’s a no brainer I said to them. We shut up shop and they took me back to their place for the night with the strict rule no cumming as our balls needed to be full for the cum shots, they also told me that I would be expected to be breed by upto 5 guys as part of the film. Once back at their pad we eat and had a couple of beers.

The next morning the day of the shoot Tom and Brian woke me up and said its time to get ready, they took me to their bathroom where we all stripped we then all got in the shower where I got a good look at their tight firm bodies, Brian’s cock was cut and must have been 7 inches, Tom was considerably bigger and uncut he must have been close to 9 inches and really thick, both guys where ripped with six packs and tight buns. Once in the shower we all shaved all the hair from our bodies once this was done their cocks seemed even bigger, stepping out of the shower we dried off and headed out to the studio.

Once at the studio I was surprised at the number of people there must have been 10 ish. I was shown to the set and told this is where you will earn your money and lose your virginity. The director came over and shook my hand and said relax you’ll have fun and just go with the instructions as they are given. Ok in 10 we’ll start. I was taken onto the set where there was a bench a sling ropes and all sorts of whips and dildo’s. The director came to me and said I know from Tom and Brian that BDSM get you horny so enjoy. At that point a girl came over and said this is part of the film and pulled my trackies and boxers down told me to turn around with my back to her and then I felt her writing something just above my butt, she told me it said “Virgin cherry with an arrow to my hole” she then pulled my trackies back up.

Ok boys on set please Tom and Brian sandwich him and go from there. Action. Brian was behind me and I could feel his monster cock pushing at my butt whilst Tom was kissing me the guys then pulled me tee shirt over my head releasing my hairless chest and pert nipples, the guys then both took hold of my trackies and boxers and as they kneeled down on the floor pulled them down my cock sprung up and was soon being swallowed by Tom’s eager mouth, he pulled off the pulled my foreskin back to release the bulbous head of my cock which was deep red and harder than I’d ever known it, as soon as it was out it was deep down his throat again, Brian was hands all over my sweet bubble butt and then I felt his tongue on my pink cherry hole, I thought I was going to cum there and then when they both stood up and removed their clothes their cock hard and dripping pre cum by the gallons.

“cut” the director said, ok on all fours an time to split roast this sexy virgin. Once in position, “action” Brian and swapped with Tom and his big throbbing cock was at my lips and he slowing pushed in as Tom was now rimming my hole, all this time my cock was leaking streams of cum, Tom noticed this and started milking my cock with his fingers and then he smeared my juices around my cock and started working the head of his cock around my cherry hole mixing his pre cum and mine around the rose bud which was twitching with anticipation. “close up” the director said as Toms cock pushed against my spinster slowly my rose bud opened and the head of his cock eased past my ring little by little inch by inch Toms cock invaded my virgin hole, I was lost in lust and had forgotten Brian’s cock fucking my throat.

post-27602-0-25648300-1473748449_thumb.jpg

Tom’s cock was now buried in my hole and he was thrusting in and out so hard I could feel his balls slapping my sack, his cock was so hard and felt like it was getting bigger and it was he was close and then he pulled out and spunked all over my boy hole, once he had finished he pushed the cum into my hole with his cock. It felt amazing, Brian then took his monster cock and moved in on my cummy hole, he pushed in hard and deep in one thrust and then hammer fucked me, his balls where getting tight and then I felt his cock start to twitch as he slammed in deep and blow a huge load in my boy cunt, once he pulled out I was placed on my back and told to open my mouth as they pissed on me and down my throat “cut”

BSDSM scene to cum if you guys want let me know ;)  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...