Took My First Load!

cumhungrysub

After years of watching Breeding Zone from the sidelines, I finally took my first load last night.

I met a guy off BBRT and went over to his place.  Right from the beginning he took control, which I absolutely loved.  After slowly undressing me he pushed me onto the bed, and sent tingles through my body as he touched me in all the right places.  I can honestly say no one's made me feel that good.

That said, I wish his dick had been bigger.  Even with his piercing he didn't stretch me as much as I wanted.  I was also able to get his whole cock in my mouth with room to spare.  Not great.  Still, having a raw dick in my hole and being bred felt so right!  I swear after he came, I could feel the cum in my ass.  It was like a cool, tingling sensation that made me content.  I could definitely get addicted to that  :)

Initially he started to wipe his dick clean, but wanting to be a good submissive, I asked to clean it myself.  After that I started rimming him.  I ended-up spending 20 minutes under a rim seat servicing him.  It was the first time I ate out an ass, and it definitely won't be the last.  The session ended when be bred me a second time, in the process affirming my ass was made for loads!

I still can't believe that I've finally taken my first load, but now that I have, I don't ever want to use a condom again.  I'm so glad I found Breeding Zone, which was the initial spark for wanting to go raw.  Now I'm really on my journey from a safe sex only bottom, to a cumdump for all loads!

post-54627-0-22432000-1473794732_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 9

Welcome to the club! Once you take that first raw cock and load there is no going back.  :)

Sounds like you had a good time even if his dick wasn't as big as you would have liked. Over time, cock size will become less important as you continue to get more of what you need -- hot loads of cum up your ass. Enjoy your transition from a safe sex bottom into a total cumdump. Sometimes when I look back I'm amazed how short my journey was form a safe sex condom queen into a full on raw bottom cumdump pig.

Hot fucking ass by the way. ;)  

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...