For Feeders That Use The I-80 Corridor:o

BlowBoi

Attention all Feeders and Face Breeders that travel across the United States on or along the I-80 Corridor, I'm Faggot Cocksucker Rick Steele, I live just off I-80 Exit 126 in Western Nebraska, the Ogallala, Nebraska Exit and I am on a continuous quwest to Suck Off All Men's Dicks.

I really do not care what you look like, you could look like a skidrow bum and I'd Blow You. The only thing that I'd ask of you is that you've Bathed or Showered with in the last 24 hours and you don't ever want reciprocation.

Sucking Off Men's Dicks & Swallowing their Loads is my Life, it "IS" the only thing I am Good At or Good For. So, if you are traveling my direction and You'd enjoy one of the Best Blowjobs you've ever had, Contact me so that I can set you up with an appointment for Suck Off Service at:

richardsteele37@yahoo.com

Or by Phone at:

308.464.0039 and please, no texts.

PS: I Entertain Only:O

I encourage Feeders to take Pictures and or Videos of me Sucking their Dicks.

My address is: 816 St. Mary's Ave in Ogallala, Nebraska that's at the Corner of West 9th & St. Mary's Ave.

If you come to my home for a Blowjob, use the side door and when I answer, just as for Rick while rubbing your crotch.

Once you're invited in, as soon as you present me your Dick, I'll drop right down and begin to Suck you Off:O