Catheter Play

beestonone

• 2 months later...
Guest pghdaddy

One of my biggest fantasies is to be joined with another man with a catheter in his cock and the other end in my cock.  I would like to feel his piss filling me up until I am about to burst and then return the piss back into his cock.  I wish I could find some information on this or read some stories.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ha, interesting... as a long time kinky slut, i thought i'd thought of everything, but never thought of dual cathing. I love it when a top pisses deep into my ass, so would likely love it for a top to piss into my bladder. Would take some cath modifications since only one end is designed to be inserted, but apparently others have solved this.  For me cath play, and med play in general, is part of kinky dominance. I get turned on when a top does different, kinky stuff because it really turns them on and I become part of that process of getting them off. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Deviantlad

I have been connected to another guy when we have both been cathetered together. All you need is a tube to connect them together. Then you can both pass it from one to the other as many times as you like. Also good to drink whilst doing it as it increases the amount you have to pass to one another. Another thing to try when connected this way is to both wank as it is an amazing feeling when you both come, highly recommended.

• 1 month later...

HI all. i recently bought a box of 50 catheters and bags. Been having lots of fun with it. Does it always sting like that after its removed? It only lasts a few pisses i gues. i have seen vids of guys using a syringe to inject what looks like lube into their piss hole before inserting the cath. Is this a good idea? i have just been dripping lube onto the end of my cock and onto the cath as it slides in but only at the beginning of insertion.

On 3/27/2017 at 10:08 AM, LKMike said:

HI all. i recently bought a box of 50 catheters and bags. Been having lots of fun with it. Does it always sting like that after its removed? It only lasts a few pisses i gues. i have seen vids of guys using a syringe to inject what looks like lube into their piss hole before inserting the cath. Is this a good idea? i have just been dripping lube onto the end of my cock and onto the cath as it slides in but only at the beginning of insertion.

Different guys have different levels of urethral sensitivity. As a nurse, I've put a lot of caths in and early on I put one in myself because I wanted to know what my patients are feeling. Some say it is painful, others don't care, it runs the spectrum. I found it was somewhat painful. All cath kits have lube and the technique is to just coat the first inch or two (carefully, it's a sterile technique). For those who find it painful, I get a 10 ml syringe with lidocaine jelly in it and inject it into the ureethra first, so as to it being a "good idea", it depends on the guy getting cathed.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Tallslenderguy. i actually enjoy the pain, its not that bad. Will just dripping lube from a bottle keep it sterile? I guess the lube bottle isnt sterile considering its been on a shop shelf.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LKMike said:

Thanks Tallslenderguy. i actually enjoy the pain, its not that bad. Will just dripping lube from a bottle keep it sterile? I guess the lube bottle isnt sterile considering its been on a shop shelf.

No, that wouldn't be sterile. Sterile technique is actually pretty complex and I doubt anyone who engages in cath or sound play achieves it.  It involves having all sterile supplies as well. The lube we typically use for sex doesn't even start that way, and definitely isn't once it's been opened and used. Sterile supplies come in sterilized wrappers and then you create a sterile field to work in, wear sterile gloves, etc.. None of that remotely happens during sex.

We're really picky about it in a hospital setting, but there are lots of bacteria in a hospital setting that you won't necessarily find in your home lol. There are lots of patients who straight cath at home with no infection issues. So though sounding and cath play is not risk free, it is not as risky as it may seem.

If you want to do your best to avoid infection, here's some things you can do. You can get sterile lube in individual, single use packets, likely at most drug stores, or a medical supply outlet. Wash your hands with soap and water while singing happy birthday to yourself twice (to make sure you wash long enough, nothing magic in the song lol). If you are sounding or reusing catheters, clean them off with peroxide... but rinse the peroxide off before inserting it.  Don't put things in your ass, then in your urethra (i.e., your piss hole). We have 100 trillion bacteria living in our gut, but our bladder is a sterile environment, you can get a pretty nasty infection if you introduce bacteria from your ass into your bladder. 

• Upvote 1

Thanks again. lol, will probably just put a couple of drops of lube like i always have, no problems. Although i just started a round of doxycycline for some anal chlamydia, so might do more cathing while i am not allowed to bottom for 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1