Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

I love getting bred by old,  overweight, homeless, ugly, men. Turns me on incredibly don't know why. If they have an std..... Makes me rock hard as they're fucking me love being used like that love when they let me know what they just deposited in my ass. Have had it all... And love it.  Strange fetish but such a turn on.  Would love to be in a homeless camp for a week or two as a cum dump for the guys.  I need their seed, love eating their ripe asses too....I'm such a sick fucker.

• Upvote 8
  • Piggy 2

Guest Dickmagnet

I prefer to be fucked by older ugly unattractive men, They know how to fuck & don't waste there time, They always want to fuck me bare & cream my ass. I never go looking for pretty guys they are 9 times out of 10 a total waste of time with a shopping list you would not believe. I think they are so picky with there uptight standards they don't get much fucking. I never waste my time on guys like this & when i hear the shopping list i stop communicating with them & ignore them. Give me the unattractive guy any day of the week & most of the times these ugly guys have huge cocks too dripping pre cum & ready to fuck me senseless.

Guest Bearman

I have never been interested in how a guy looks just that he has a nice stiff raw cock that he wants to bury deep inside my arse and fuck the hell out of me.All I want to do  is give the top the upmost satisfaction and be rewarded with a large deposit deep inside me

• 1 month later...
On 26/09/2016 at 11:33 PM, Luvbbslut said:

Damn! All of you seem to be disgusting whores. Love when the slut has no limit, or just feels pride being used like trash, by any men.

For my first experience in hard ons slings im looking for someone to chem me up b4, blindfold me, let the guys fick and fist me so the top gets to enjoy my new looser hole at the end of the night and at any point during proceedings. Marker pen tally bar on my chest will record how many loads/people

• Upvote 2

"Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men"

One of the things I love about my sexuality is how it has taught me to question the status quo. If it weren't for my sexuality I never would have questioned my absurd religious upbringing, which is just a form of cultural ethnocentricity. For me, that questioning has extended to tons of notions for instance ideas/definitions of beauty and "ugly."  I understand that our response of attraction to another person is not necessarily cerebral, prolly largely emotional, but I do think a lot of it is learned behavior... and what makes it "right" or "true?" 

Being a cumslut bottom has gone a long way towards getting me past my ideas of beauty, mainly because my drive to be bred and have a mans orgasm in me has kind of overcome my learned emotional dispositions about "ugly/unattractive."  

What's the result? Guys who might normally experience rejection, loneliness and go without have the opportunity to experience pleasure and touch with another human being. So how is being a slut who loves making others orgasm a bad thing vs a discriminating, superior snob who makes others feel rotten to elevate their own self worth a 'good' thing to be emulated and prized?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Guest BgchaserATX
7 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

"Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men"

One of the things I love about my sexuality is how it has taught me to question the status quo. If it weren't for my sexuality I never would have questioned my absurd religious upbringing, which is just a form of cultural ethnocentricity. For me, that questioning has extended to tons of notions for instance ideas/definitions of beauty and "ugly."  I understand that our response of attraction to another person is not necessarily cerebral, prolly largely emotional, but I do think a lot of it is learned behavior... and what makes it "right" or "true?" 

Being a cumslut bottom has gone a long way towards getting me past my ideas of beauty, mainly because my drive to be bred and have a mans orgasm in me has kind of overcome my learned emotional dispositions about "ugly/unattractive."  

What's the result? Guys who might normally experience rejection, loneliness and go without have the opportunity to experience pleasure and touch with another human being. So how is being a slut who loves making others orgasm a bad thing vs a discriminating, superior snob who makes others feel rotten to elevate their own self worth a 'good' thing to be emulated and prized?

I totally agree and commend you for your statements. As a fellow cumdump for any loads, some of the nicest guys, and best fucks I have ever had were those others would deem unattractive or even ugly. Keep taking those loads and thank you.

• 1 month later...

As for myself, there was a time and not all that long ago, that I was fairly picky about the ones fucking me. If anyone has taken the time to read my one and only blog post, it pretty well describes the turn and direction that my life in chasing has taken and how it turned around with my discoveries and understandings of my place and destiny of being a full time BB cum slut and pig bottom for service to any and all raw top cocks and cum. All anyone needs to do is ask if they can fuck me and it's a done deal as fast as they can get that cock out of their pants!!

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, December 29, 2016 at 8:53 AM, Bgchasr said:

I totally agree and commend you for your statements. As a fellow cumdump for any loads, some of the nicest guys, and best fucks I have ever had were those others would deem unattractive or even ugly. Keep taking those loads and thank you.

The Greatest thing about being a CUMDUMP for Stranger's loads is that you are serving your purpose for pleasing another man. One's look is of NO importance. A true CUMDUMP will take Any load from Men that Fuck RAW and BREED.

The hardest part is letting a less attractive men know that you are open for Bare Cock & that you want his seed in your ass.  In a bookstore just go up to the ugly guy so everyone knows you are Open for Loads. It will cause some to avoid, but new ones show up ready to BREED.

• Upvote 2

Fuck Yeah! Love the ugly, homely guys who breed my hole. No such thing as a troll in my book. The only guys I turn down are the smelly, unclean ones. I don't mind some B.O. but come on run a little water over your meat once in a while. Guys are always complimenting me on my looks or body and I think that might hinder some men from pursuing me, they might think I am out of their league when its not true. I would be so grateful if they would fuck me or let me taste their load. The truth is they are the ones with the power and have what I want. I might be decent looking but I know I am not to everyone's taste and that can make me gun shy. I should be more forward and just let the guy I am cruising make the decision. Anyone else have an opinion on this problem?

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Treehugger said:

Fuck Yeah! Love the ugly, homely guys who breed my hole. No such thing as a troll in my book. The only guys I turn down are the smelly, unclean ones. I don't mind some B.O. but come on run a little water over your meat once in a while. Guys are always complimenting me on my looks or body and I think that might hinder some men from pursuing me, they might think I am out of their league when its not true. I would be so grateful if they would fuck me or let me taste their load. The truth is they are the ones with the power and have what I want. I might be decent looking but I know I am not to everyone's taste and that can make me gun shy. I should be more forward and just let the guy I am cruising make the decision. Anyone else have an opinion on this problem?

I agree, The handsome successful Men are way out of my league even though I welcome their cock.  I like how it makes me feel to get used by scum.

• Upvote 1