Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

agreed, I love the regular average guys, older overweight daddies, trolls, all those guys whose cocks are hard and leaking to fuck my cunt are the ones I want. it makes it piggier and sleazier for me, would love to be gangbanged by a group like that in a sleazy motel.

• Upvote 1

Guest g4u2fill
On 3/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, BREEDmeRAW said:

The Greatest thing about being a CUMDUMP for Stranger's loads is that you are serving your purpose for pleasing another man. One's look is of NO importance. A true CUMDUMP will take Any load from Men that Fuck RAW and BREED.

The need to receive a man's seed is much stronger then many can comprehend. I stopped even trying to understand my craving for cum.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm a bit on the chubby side, so guess that turns a lot of prospects off, but I don't give a damn about looks on a top guy as long as he has a cock and seed to breed, I'm open to them all!!

Guest RawPozAdventures
3 minutes ago, Homo60 said:

I'm a bit on the chubby side, so guess that turns a lot of prospects off, but I don't give a damn about looks on a top guy as long as he has a cock and seed to breed, I'm open to them all!!

I agree with you brother. Friendly guys who want to have fun is the group I want to play with. Amazing when there is chemistry 

On 3/16/2017 at 1:27 PM, aj99 said:

As an ugly fat top, I appreciate all of you!

As a bottom I just want to get your dick and loads into my mouth or ass, and either you say nothing and use me like a street whore or tell me how bottoms are only here to be receptacles for any top any time.  Tell me that when your cumin deep up my ass and I'll probably cum without touching myself.

Guest GoneFishing

hell yes i fuck ugly man

they are sex deprived they will fuck you good to make up for the blue balls 

turn the lights down and hide the blemishes 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ANONMUSLcumdump
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 3:18 PM, fucknfeedme said:

Spent the majority of my life hooking up only with hot guys.  When I started taking loads and inevitably became a cumdump I no longer worry about looks.  Now its all about the dick and cum.  I love giving my hole to willing Top men and giving them pleasure.  It is a true bottom cumpigs duty to give his ass to any Top man regardless of looks and take his load.  (fucknfeedme on BBRT)

I agree.  I am constantly on the prowl for cock and loads.  No load is now ever refused and I search out the ugly/homely dudes.  They are consistently a better fuck and treat me like the true cumdump that I am.

Agree with this, attractive is a guy who knows how to use his cock and dump me a big load, unattractive is the guy who hovers but doesn't commit and gets in the way of the next load!

The first man to seduce me was far from handsome.Short,fat bald and older he neverthe less pursued and seduced the wide eyed innocent younger me.First time I ever came was between his lips.Moments later his fat long cock took my anal cherry while telling me I was born for this and not to be scared of it.I was,but got over that fear.His heavy weight on me made escape impossible and his fast deep strokes assured the breeding that soon followed and a mans cum found its way into me for the first time.That set the stage for an acceptance of men in all shapes and sizes.Attitude is sexy as hell!Any man who wants to seduce me has my attention over a pretty boy obsessed with his good looks.:)

• Upvote 1

I think that no one is ugly. Sure there are loads of hot guys out there but most, like me are average.  To me, hot is the way a guy approaches you and then seduces and finally takes you as his and breeds you or gets bred by you with passionate abandon. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1