Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:43 AM, Chargedup said:

hell yeah ! dig older ass :)

I am exactly the same inbackrooms or sex parties I am there to be fucked and bred and and my entire life revolves around cock and seed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, Chargedup said:

at the bath house i have a no load refused motto. some cities you have to adapt to the local cuisine.  in Houston I learned to take BBC. love how they have these monster dicks and are gentle testing out your ass limits. Im like shove it all the way. I won't break ! then i hear dang - that's nice pussy. hot ! now you can go fuck baby momma with my ass juices.  1 in 100 black in woman in houston are pozzed - keep it up d/l bros 

when I was in the states I took as much BBC as possible and love every inch of every huge cock I got pumped into me. In boston I got DP'd by two BBC's and it was the most wonderful feeling - being split in half by cock. Like you I have a no cock or load refused motto.

17 minutes ago, barebackfuckhole said:

I feel that if you have to get a party high then you are not a true Cumdump. A true Cumdump Bottom can take any cock and any load without being under the influence of alcohol or drugs. 

Was just an idea that may help some guys get to the point of taking all cocks and cum loads with out hesitation no matter how ugly or unattractive the guy might be.  Just an idea that might help relax a guy and drop his inhabitions.  Like you, I don't need it in order to be a true cumdump bottom.   Most have to gradually work up to that level one cock and cum load at a time.  Thanks for sharing another side that may help him in his quest!!

• Downvote 1

On ‎1‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:58 PM, hole4bbuse said:

As a trained submissive bottom cum/piss parTy hole no loads ever refused, like a flooded hole and chempiss fucks are a fun twist, but all fucks are unique and enjoyed. Sir let me suck your dick clean and thank you for your loads ?? If you want to video or live stream better yet ?? ??

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5837.JPG

totally agree - I was trained the same way and my place is to used by tops and be the best bottom I can for every man that fucks me.

• Upvote 1

On ‎27‎/‎09‎/‎2016 at 1:21 PM, shinelover said:

Some of the best fucks I've ever gotten are from guys who most of the 'pretty boys' out there wouldn't even look at. Since that happened, I actually sort of seek out the less attractive guys because I know that I can get them off, and I know that I will get off on them using me. Twisted logic, but we all feel good so who the fuck cares?

Plus I really love anonymous, so even the most grotesque fucker could be a prince in the dark -as long as his dick is hard and blasts me full of seed, I will be a happy pig.

I am exactly the same and I love the pig that I am and I love the slut that I am.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎7‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:15 PM, Bgchasr said:

You are absolutely correct. As a cumdump, sex sub, my only purpose is to be a hole for use by any and all, tops that want to use me.

spot on. I am the same - just love being used by whoever whenever wherever.

• Like 1

Guest hole4bbuse
1 hour ago, Nuvigil312 said:

oh fuck dude, i would suck on your asshole all night.. would love to get you ready by licking that ass and then slurping down the cock that comes outof your ass to clean it off. 

Fuck yea, then feed back down my throat with your tongue ... drink your piss out of your cock no spilling or piss fuck my ass

IMG_0223.JPG

2 minutes ago, hole4bbuse said:

Fuck yea, then feed back down my throat with your tongue ... drink your piss out of your cock no spilling or piss fuck my ass

IMG_0223.JPG

I would fucking LOVE to have my face right over your ass any cock fucking you could take turns sticking it up your ass and then sliding it in my mouth. 

Your fucking ass makes cock tastes HOT and slick and fucking incredibly.. I would love to spend hours having cock after cock clean your ass juice and cum off in my mouth.. i could totally pig out by sucking that asshole after its sloppy and worn out. 

Guest hole4bbuse
43 minutes ago, Ozpig said:

I am exactly the same and I love the pig that I am and I love the slut that I am.

Love to be retained in a hotel bed blindfold and serve and ev n better with a booty bump or two ... love to be flooded with cimcom

IMG_0231.JPG

On ‎14‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 11:12 AM, hole4bbuse said:

Love to be retained in a hotel bed blindfold and serve and ev n better with a booty bump or two ... love to be flooded with cimcom

IMG_0231.JPG

I go voluntary if men want to fuck me that's just what happens. I have been tied in slings and used and tied to fuck benches and used and it doesn't reduce nor heighten my sexual experience. I am just a hopeless cockpig that is thrilled to the core when there is cock in me. I am totally addicted to it.

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2016 at 2:14 AM, VicBCtop said:

As a young street hustler - ugly men would pay more to do more raunch

As a sub I found ugly men often had the biggest cocks - biggest loads or did the most disgusting things (which is what I wanted)

As a top now - I test all my boys by making them suck or bend over for homeless and the ugliest fattest men  as long as they have cocks lol

I want to be one of your boys so I can take the test I would fly with flying colors I would wager.

• Like 2

On 11/11/2016 at 10:31 PM, BreederOKC said:

I love getting bred by old,  overweight, homeless, ugly, men. Turns me on incredibly don't know why. If they have an std..... Makes me rock hard as they're fucking me love being used like that love when they let me know what they just deposited in my ass. Have had it all... And love it.  Strange fetish but such a turn on.  Would love to be in a homeless camp for a week or two as a cum dump for the guys.  I need their seed, love eating their ripe asses too....I'm such a sick fucker.

Fuck man I think we should find homeless  camp together..I  have wanted  to do this whole post . It sounds like something I would write.  

I love when a homeless man spits right on my face after he cums in me and looks at me with disqust. That kinda shit turns me on to another level

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2017 at 2:51 PM, chargedodger said:

The first man to seduce me was far from handsome.Short,fat bald and older he neverthe less pursued and seduced the wide eyed innocent younger me.First time I ever came was between his lips.Moments later his fat long cock took my anal cherry while telling me I was born for this and not to be scared of it.I was,but got over that fear.His heavy weight on me made escape impossible and his fast deep strokes assured the breeding that soon followed and a mans cum found its way into me for the first time.That set the stage for an acceptance of men in all shapes and sizes.Attitude is sexy as hell!Any man who wants to seduce me has my attention over a pretty boy obsessed with his good looks.:)

Same here.  I feel like I am made to serve ugly fat men and even tiny dicks. 

On 9/18/2016 at 5:49 PM, LKMike said:

been bred by homeless guys, guys in wheelchairs, guys in their 70s and 80s and obese smelly guys  and find the feeling incredible! The nastier the top the more used i feel. i think its better than just being an anon slut on all fours or bent over something just taking loads from guys you never see. 

Thats how I roll at Slammers Ft Lauderdale in the dark room