Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

Given my ass up to street junkies with sunken jaws and few teethj, "trolls ", pot-bellied  guys.  In the begining they can't believe  their luck and are almost grateful. By the time they start deep fucking they are just as horny, just as aggressive and act just as dominant and entitled as any other alphas.  Good fucks.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

As a REAL natural born fuckhole AND cumdump don't exist "ugly/unattachtive" men!!!

For  me ALL horny men with a hard-on and full balls who want to unload deep inside my ass are the most attracticve men that time!!!

A REAL cumdump never have to refuse ANY dick and enjoy and respect them ALL!!!!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

10 hours ago, ExtremeCumHole said:

As a REAL natural born fuckhole AND cumdump don't exist "ugly/unattachtive" men!!!

For  me ALL horny men with a hard-on and full balls who want to unload deep inside my ass are the most attracticve men that time!!!

A REAL cumdump never have to refuse ANY dick and enjoy and respect them ALL!!!!

and having bred u i confirm that u are one fufkn hot muscle gorgeous prize . the UN should give u a medal

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2016 at 10:47 PM, Donny85 said:

How about getting used by a str8 guy. Just as a hole. No contact or talk. Just him using you to Cum in

Those straight guys in my area already have my number. If I get a DL text, then I know my ass will be filled with cum. Time & place TBD. I am a POZ Bottom looking to get Fucked Bareback and I EXPECT my ass to be filled with Load after Load of CUM.

On 9/28/2017 at 6:02 PM, ExtremeCumHole said:

Oh thanks but I'm just one of thousands of cumdumps :-D

No you are not one of 1,000. And you are far better than the first hundred and likely in the top 5 if not the Extreme CUMDUMP. 

I know the guys at MAL will enjoy your hole. Have fun getting loaded.

• 2 weeks later...

One man's troll is another man's Prince Charming. There have been many people throughout my life who thought I was ugly. There are also many people who thought I was hot. To each their own.  Like most people responding to this thread, I am more concerned with serving and satisfying the top than what he actually looks like. As long as he wants to fuck my ass, and can get it up, I'm down. When I was younger, I generally preferred the older, less attractive men. It added an extra level of sluttiness. I still prefer the older guys, but sadly, especially where I live, they all want the younger twinks. Adds from guys over 50 usually say "no one over 35". They judge strictly by age, even though I look far younger than I am.  

I remember either reading, or hearing a quote many years ago. "Be nice to old men, you will be one oneday." 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pervinmt said:

One man's troll is another man's Prince Charming. There have been many people throughout my life who thought I was ugly. There are also many people who thought I was hot. To each their own.  Like most people responding to this thread, I am more concerned with serving and satisfying the top than what he actually looks like. As long as he wants to fuck my ass, and can get it up, I'm down. When I was younger, I generally preferred the older, less attractive men. It added an extra level of sluttiness. I still prefer the older guys, but sadly, especially where I live, they all want the younger twinks. Adds from guys over 50 usually say "no one over 35". They judge strictly by age, even though I look far younger than I am.  

I remember either reading, or hearing a quote many years ago. "Be nice to old men, you will be one oneday." 

On Sundays at the Clubhouse II in Ft. Lauderdale, it's almost exclusively old Daddies. The age is generally about 60. Im 37. My favorite thing to do is going into the dark hallway in the back and suck off Daddy after Daddy. When I am trying to build up a crowd, I sometimes will leave my door open while I suck a Daddy off or especially if I lick his ass.. Then flirt with everyone on my way back to the dark hallway. I like to have a line of guys waiting for their turn to get off in my mouth. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

On 3/12/2017 at 5:34 PM, NMCumdumpster said:

I agree, The handsome successful Men are way out of my league even though I welcome their cock.  I like how it makes me feel to get used by scum.

The other side of the coins: A lot of hot guys prefer fucking cumdumps to get off and love it when you’re blindfolded. It’s total power and submission, you’re not just being fucked but also being controlled. Your hole is for their use and abuse. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2016 at 2:14 AM, VicBCtop said:

As a young street hustler - ugly men would pay more to do more raunch

As a sub I found ugly men often had the biggest cocks - biggest loads or did the most disgusting things (which is what I wanted)

As a top now - I test all my boys by making them suck or bend over for homeless and the ugliest fattest men  as long as they have cocks lol

Fuuuck i want someone to test me and make me suck, rim their assess, and definitely 100% take the homeless mens toxic cum after they use my Faggot hole I've let homeless men fuck me before... i cant wait till I've been fucked by enough that they will all do me in a gangbang where I can take all of their nasty loads in one time frame then go-to the video s store and let the ugly men use me there . Good that's when I'll feel like the faggot trash I am and one to show everyone too. I love when a methed out homeless tweeker is at the video store in the theater, I sit right on his dick and ride his skinny gaunt faced body and look at all the men look at me with disgust, yet they always follow me to the booths after. I hope to end up losing count after 20 loads from strangers, then I'll go home or a cheap dirty motel and put up ads everywhere with the address and a message saying no loads refused ever, just walk in and make me your personal public cumdump and use me like I'm nothing but a hole. I think I may have to do this scene.. I need to find a way to get more ugly homeless men to let me take their loads and be their little faggot. 

Here's a picture of a grungy homeless man who I felt so trashy sucking his dirty dick that I came in my pants without even touching myself20160614_000335.thumb.jpg.bdd05fbc241446d6fb50379e5cad5e49.jpg20160614_000540.thumb.jpg.e64ad72ae0d45b5a1ded8d7aff4c765f.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1

• 5 weeks later...

As a pig bottom, I could care less if the top seeding my hole is hot or ugly. It's all about his hard cock pounding my hole. I've had some drop dead gorgeous tops fuck me that were just plain lousy tops. And some old, fat, trolls that were amazing tops. In fact one of my all time favorite tops was a regular of mine for several years before he moved to Oregon. He was uglier than sin. He was extremely tall and thin. A butt ugly face. But he had a giant, thick, monster cock with a huge mushroom head. He's a 60 year old, married, bi guy that has just recently discovered M2M sex. His wife had some health issues that made it painful for her to have sex. His cock is so big and he's so unattractive, that he found it difficult to find a woman to fuck. He found that gay guys would see a pic of his cock on Squirt or Craigslist and just want to suck him or have him fuck them. And that gay guys that were dedicated bottoms could take a good, hard pounding from him, where women rarely could. 

He's a real aggressive, Dom Top, with a filthy mouth. And for a older guy, he could fuck and pound hard. He's such a great top, that I could care less how ugly he is. As soon as I saw that monster cock of his, all I wanted to do was worship that giant phallus of his. Lick and suck on his cock, huge balls and eat his skinny ass. Then I'd bend over and he'd work his fuck monster up inside me as I sniffed poppers. Once he started to pound me, he would grab me around the neck, calling me a pussy, a faggot, a cunt, a whore and a worthless piece of shit. The fact that if I saw him on the streets, fully dressed, I wouldn't have looked twice at him. But with his cock inside me, he was one of the best fucks I've ever had. I sure do miss him. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 11/27/2017 at 10:14 AM, cumdumpSD said:

Fuuuck i want someone to test me and make me suck, rim their assess, and definitely 100% take the homeless mens toxic cum after they use my Faggot hole I've let homeless men fuck me before... i cant wait till I've been fucked by enough that they will all do me in a gangbang where I can take all of their nasty loads in one time frame then go-to the video s store and let the ugly men use me there . Good that's when I'll feel like the faggot trash I am and one to show everyone too. I love when a methed out homeless tweeker is at the video store in the theater, I sit right on his dick and ride his skinny gaunt faced body and look at all the men look at me with disgust, yet they always follow me to the booths after. I hope to end up losing count after 20 loads from strangers, then I'll go home or a cheap dirty motel and put up ads everywhere with the address and a message saying no loads refused ever, just walk in and make me your personal public cumdump and use me like I'm nothing but a hole. I think I may have to do this scene.. I need to find a way to get more ugly homeless men to let me take their loads and be their little faggot. 

Here's a picture of a grungy homeless man who I felt so trashy sucking his dirty dick that I came in my pants without even touching myself20160614_000335.thumb.jpg.bdd05fbc241446d6fb50379e5cad5e49.jpg20160614_000540.thumb.jpg.e64ad72ae0d45b5a1ded8d7aff4c765f.jpg

This is so fucking hot! I love getting homeless guys off.

• Upvote 3

• 2 months later...

At a small party one night, I was down in playroom, gagged and restrained, and my buddy was fucking me in the sling. He's got a nice 6" cock and enjoys my hairy ass. After he finished up he left me secured in the sling, alone in the room. A few minutes later this old man, who early I had told my FB I didn't like, comes into the room. He was tall and skinny, gray hair which he had greased back like he was from the 1960's, and an amish looking beard with no stache. Weird as fuck looking and had an obnoxious personality. He walks right between my legs and starts fingering my wet hole, telling me what a whore I am. I was pissed as fuck at my friend, who obviously sent the guy in to torment me. So the old guy tells me my buddy told him what I said, then puts two fingers up my ass and starts twisting em around. He starts rubbing my belly and nipples, telling me whores should learn their place and keep their mouths shut. Then I feel his cockhead right at my hole, pushing in quickly. He was fucking thick as hell, and I bucked as much as I could but he just sank balls deep. It felt like a soda can just entered my ass. I grunted hard into my gag, and that ugly fucker just laughed and began fucking me hard, telling me I was nothing but a fuck hole. His assault continued for 10 minutes, and I never got used to his cock as he was fucking so hard, but to my surprise I came inside my jock strap towards the end.  He came with a huge grunt, spit on my face, slid his cock out and left. My ass was leaking bloody cum when my buddy came to help me out of the sling a while later. 

So yeah- ugly guys can be fun.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1