Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

On 11/27/2017 at 11:14 AM, cumdumpSD said:

Fuuuck i want someone to test me and make me suck, rim their assess, and definitely 100% take the homeless mens toxic cum after they use my Faggot hole I've let homeless men fuck me before... i cant wait till I've been fucked by enough that they will all do me in a gangbang where I can take all of their nasty loads in one time frame then go-to the video s store and let the ugly men use me there . Good that's when I'll feel like the faggot trash I am and one to show everyone too. I love when a methed out homeless tweeker is at the video store in the theater, I sit right on his dick and ride his skinny gaunt faced body and look at all the men look at me with disgust, yet they always follow me to the booths after. I hope to end up losing count after 20 loads from strangers, then I'll go home or a cheap dirty motel and put up ads everywhere with the address and a message saying no loads refused ever, just walk in and make me your personal public cumdump and use me like I'm nothing but a hole. I think I may have to do this scene.. I need to find a way to get more ugly homeless men to let me take their loads and be their little faggot. 

Here's a picture of a grungy homeless man who I felt so trashy sucking his dirty dick that I came in my pants without even touching myself20160614_000335.thumb.jpg.bdd05fbc241446d6fb50379e5cad5e49.jpg20160614_000540.thumb.jpg.e64ad72ae0d45b5a1ded8d7aff4c765f.jpg

I found this particularly hot. Beef him up a little bit and it could be me..lol

• Upvote 2

• 5 months later...

Yesterday, I went to the adult bookstore video booths. Hooked up with a scrawny, UGLY homeless guy. He skull-fucked me hard for about a half hour, and when he finally pulled his cock out of my throat, it was covered with my throat slime. He didn't say a word, just pushed me onto my back, and rammed his cock up my asscunt, the only lube, being my throat slime!

I loved it!

He pounded me like a demon, all the while spitting in my face, and calling me a filthy faggot slut. 

He fucked me for about 45 minutes, all the while saying how loose my hole was, which proved that I was a filthy faggot slut!

He finally came up my ass, spit in my eyes, then pulled out, and rubbed his filthy cock all over my face, then walked away.

I stayed there, on my knees, till someone came over, didn't see who, and pushed me forward, and shoved his cock in my ass. He came MUCH quicker, and I stayed bent over like that, for, probably another 15 minutes. Sadly, no one else used me that day, but I went home with the cum of two strange men, dripping down my legs!

Edited by PozBottomACNJ
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

9 hours ago, PozBottomACNJ said:

Yesterday, I went to the adult bookstore video booths. Hooked up with a scrawny, UGLY homeless guy. He skull-fucked me hard for about a half hour, and when he finally pulled his cock out of my throat, it was covered with my throat slime. He didn't say a word, just pushed me onto my back, and rammed his cock up my asscunt, the only lube, being my throat slime!

I loved it!

He pounded me like a demon, all the while spitting in my face, and calling me a filthy faggot slut. 

He fucked me for about 45 minutes, all the while saying how loose my hole was, which proved that I was a filthy faggot slut!

He finally came up my ass, spit in my eyes, then pulled out, and rubbed his filthy cock all over my face, then walked away.

I stayed there, on my knees, till someone came over, didn't see who, and pushed me forward, and shoved his cock in my ass. He came MUCH quicker, and I stayed bent over like that, for, probably another 15 minutes. Sadly, no one else used me that day, but I went home with the cum of two strange men, dripping down my legs!

Where's the bookstore, in AC?  Could be hot getting some ugly topdick breeding me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am not sure this is on topic, but I have a met a lot of guys online, that work out in every way, yet I am not attracted to them. We live close by to each other, we are into the same things sexually, and have even hit it off instant messaging, yet there is not a physical attraction.

Is there a polite way to say, although I don't feel an attraction, would you still like to play sexually?

I would love to hear feedback.

Guest GoneFishing
7 minutes ago, PozTemptation said:

I am not sure this is on topic, but I have a met a lot of guys online, that work out in every way, yet I am not attracted to them. We live close by to each other, we are into the same things sexually, and have even hit it off instant messaging, yet there is not a physical attraction.

Is there a polite way to say, although I don't feel an attraction, would you still like to play sexually?

I would love to hear feedback.

All we all look better in the dark!

fuck at night face down ass up. 

On 10/1/2016 at 5:14 AM, VicBCtop said:

As a young street hustler - ugly men would pay more to do more raunch

As a sub I found ugly men often had the biggest cocks - biggest loads or did the most disgusting things (which is what I wanted)

As a top now - I test all my boys by making them suck or bend over for homeless and the ugliest fattest men  as long as they have cocks lol

I want to be one of those boys

I thought I would post this link of this black guy I found on X Hamster. Not a good-looking man, but I FUCKING LOVE his dick and balls. I would bend over and take it anywhere he wanted just to feel that cock in me and his big fucking balls slap against my ass. 

https://xhamster.com/videos/outside-in-the-nude-5149213

• Like 1

On 1/14/2019 at 10:30 AM, FJLinNYC said:

I thought I would post this link of this black guy I found on X Hamster. Not a good-looking man, but I FUCKING LOVE his dick and balls. I would bend over and take it anywhere he wanted just to feel that cock in me and his big fucking balls slap against my ass. 

https://xhamster.com/videos/outside-in-the-nude-5149213

I want to get fucked by him

• Like 1

• 2 months later...