Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

I make it a point to get fucked by at least one guy every week (or upto 5-7) that various people could find unattractive based on their own common preferences. I’ve been fucked by homeless guys, very ugly looking men, janitorial staff and foul smelling men, men in their 70s, handicapped men, obese men and basically a multitude of guys. In my personal experience, the uglier the guy, the hotter the fuck. They never ask to use a condom. They are always rough and aggressive. They always breed. They’re always grateful for the rutt. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

Since I became a total cumdump slut I take every cock that wants to breed me.  I definitely take guys that I don’t find at all attractive, but I want to take their cocks and loads in me. In the beginning I don’t want to do it, but forcing myself to do it and give up my ass to any man that wants it makes me feel like the cum dump slut I’ve become and I find myself enjoying it!  I have been bred by really old men, 82 is the oldest for me, homeless guys and some really big heavy men, smelly dirty guys. I need to do this and the one thing I always make sure is to be respectful; I may not find them attractive, but my role is to give up my ass to them and do it respectively! Just how I see it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 9/18/2016 at 5:26 AM, SweatyKum said:

I love being bred by men that are ugly/unattractive. My pig hole craves their loads even though I don't even want the men. 

Looking to chat with other men who are into this same thing. 

OINK

I am totally into giving my ass up for ugly and fat guys.  Want to make the less fortunate have a good time and breed me like the pig I am. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

When I first started going to clubs and sex bars, I would find myself wandering round finding all kinds of reasons not to have sex with any of the guys there.  I found I was incredibly picky, writing off great looking guys just because they had a slight paunch, or were ‘outside my age range’.  But I wouldn’t approach the really attractive guys either, because I didn’t want to get rejected, and if anyone approached me I would refuse them for being too forward (I am English, after all).

In the end, I worked out that the only way I would get fucked was if I knelt/lay down on a bench, arse up, face down- and just took whatever came along.  I came to the conclusion that as a sub bottom, I’m not made to choose, I’m made to be chosen, and I’m much happier for that.

Now I take loads off all cummers- the good, the bad and the ugly- and generally prefer not even to see who’s loading me.  And I tell you, it’s fucking marvellous!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/25/2016 at 1:21 AM, tradiemason said:

All I want is a hard cock I dont care who its attached too ! I am a hole for all hard cocks n loads of course if the cock is big n thick so much the better ;)

I would love to give u my cock

Me too! I love when they put their stomach on my back while fucking me

17 hours ago, Close2MyBro said:

I love hefty dudes! I get excited when their waist size is 40" or larger or they weigh more than 350 lbs. It's a major turn on for me when a hefty guy uses his weigh against me and pins me down and fucks me hard!

• 5 months later...

I was just in bensenville Arkansas. Turned on A4A. Not a huge number of guys, but one within 400ft. No pics, worked at a dollar store near my hotel. I had a couple of beers at a bar in the mall. Noticed he checked my profile several times so I said hi.  He was due a break so I told him I would go back to my room and be bent over the couch ready to be fucked. Didn't think he would show. Was bent over the back of the couch watching TV,  heard the door open and close. Heard him take off his pants and then he was fucking me. He was rough and fast and blew his load in 5 minutes.  I had put a condom on the table right by the couch, which was easily visible to him, his profile said condom only. He started to pull out, so I turned around to at least get the condom in my mouth for his seed. Lol, he was almost a characture of a hick. Long greasy hair, bald on top, horrible teeth, skinny as fuck! No sign of a condom when immediately started sucking him clean. He pulled away after a minute and started dressing so I just sat on the floor and waited. The door closed and I got up and there was the unopened condom. Fingered my ass and realised he had blown a huge load in me. At the end of the next day my underwear had a load of his cum stains in them

Edited by LKMike
  • Like 3

Glad to see real sluts on here don't discriminate. A dick is a dick . If you crave cum, you better accept any men.

That's such a turn on for me, when I see a pretty boy getting fucked by ugly trolls. It just tells us how far they'd go to fulfill their lust and what depraved cumdumps they are.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Luvbbslut said:

Glad to see real sluts on here don't discriminate. A dick is a dick . If you crave cum, you better accept any men.

That's such a turn on for me, when I see a pretty boy getting fucked by ugly trolls. It just tells us how far they'd go to fulfill their lust and what depraved cumdumps they are.

Yeah, I agree. I was at a sauna the other week,ntbh, it was kind of full of old men, fat men, really ugly men, seriously.

Anyway, this lad, who was 19, I asked him, came in, he was awesome, great sexy body, great cock and such a sexy arse. No BS, but these guys moved in on him like locusts, almost everyone of them fucked him, he sucked them all, he had everybody in the place, he was a beauty, even the old man behind reception came in, undid pants and fucked him. So hot.

• Like 1

Guest RawCunt

To be honest most of the guys I've had I haven't found attractive.  Many have been outright ugly.

That being said, it is because of the type of guys I find attractive/ hot are few and far between.