Pig Breeding With Ugly/unattractive Men

SweatyKum

If I am in the mood to take as much cock and cum as possible, I bend over. And besides, who am I to judge? Not everyone is into anyone. We all have types, some people might find me gross, others might find me hot, same for anyone. But as  bottom, when I go to a sauna or sex club or party, it's how many loads can I get shot as deep as possible in me!

• Piggy 2

On 5/24/2017 at 2:51 PM, rtpbbcub said:

Things I've learned as an unattractive fat slut:

Man tits/moobs are probably the best thing in the world. Bi guys like them, bi girls like them, ...  

... and not to forget men from countries with with strong partriarchal societies are into man tits/moobs.

good for us chubbies here in europe because of the male immigrants from that special countries. 

• Like 1

I recently contacted by a “unattractive” guy on A4A (surprise). He wanted a hard breeding. I headed over. Nice body, ass, just not that cute. He bent over and I fucked him hard doggy style til I blew in his ass. No attitude, no complaints, no excuses. Just two horny guys in quarantine. Better than staying up til 3:00 AM falling asleep with full balls waiting for Mr. Perfect.

• Like 3

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

It may sound a cliche but looks aren’t that important to me in a guy, had some of the horniest, sleaziest fucks with older guys you wouldn’t describe as attractive.

Always found the ones who you wouldn’t describe as Adonis-like were the ones most open to trying things, going bare, swapping loads, felching, arse eating, fisting etc.

44 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

It may sound a cliche but looks aren’t that important to me in a guy, had some of the horniest, sleaziest fucks with older guys you wouldn’t describe as attractive.

Always found the ones who you wouldn’t describe as Adonis-like were the ones most open to trying things, going bare, swapping loads, felching, arse eating, fisting etc.

Exactly! 

9 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I'd love to be used by you 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/27/2017 at 7:12 PM, ExtremeCumHole said:

As a REAL natural born fuckhole AND cumdump don't exist "ugly/unattachtive" men!!!

For  me ALL horny men with a hard-on and full balls who want to unload deep inside my ass are the most attracticve men that time!!!

A REAL cumdump never have to refuse ANY dick and enjoy and respect them ALL!!!!

Amen,  its the way nature wanted it. That's why the slut can almost always be found ass up face in pillow, that way less attractive men can provide to same pleasure to him as models. i mean does it matter what he looks like if he's behind you the whole time?

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I love hefty dudes! I get excited when their waist size is 40" or larger or they weigh more than 350 lbs. It's a major turn on for me when a hefty guy uses his weigh against me and pins me down and fucks me hard!

On 1/5/2021 at 1:24 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

Yeah, I have no issues with trolls or old guys,tbh, I kinda felt sorry for them. Many a troll older guy, i have let suck,nrim and fuck my ass and these guys are normally a great fuck.

An old bloke, really gaunt and greasy hair type, used to come into an old public toilet as I would stand at the trough. He would look at me, lick his lips, lean into me, stroking me and saying real dirty things and rough finger my ass. He then would take his teeth out, and suck me off, puffing on poppers till I shot my load down his throat. My legs used to tremble. He would get up, put his teeth in and go. Awesome memories.

yes.jpg

• Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Depends on the situation 

lf I’m on a hookup site/app I tend to be a little bit more picky 

but if I’m at a party or sauna then tbh anyone’s welcome in my ass. The sauna/party vibe just makes me go a little crazy. 

• Like 1

I have enjoyed the company of many men over the years,  some that maybe didn't meet society's standards for handsome,  but as long as my partners were friendly and fun I didn't care what they looked like.  As they say,  beauty is skin deep.  A soul connection is what's important.

• 1 year later...

Interesting...quite the spectrum of responses.

For whatever it is worth, my feeling on the subject is that "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder.

If a horny man wants to mount my ass and leave his seed balls deep inside me - I find him to be the most sexy and beautiful create in that moment. For him to give me his seed is the biggest compliment and I would be extremely flattered to receive any man who wants to mount me. I love men. I love anon because it focuses the exchange - like a hand shake.

A friendly hand-shake where my ass gets to meet your hard horny cock and receive a souvenir of our meeting when you leave me your seed balls deep...the way nature intended.