Feeling Like A Sleazy Slut.

Treehugger

The sleaze factor  

144 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy feeling like a sleay whore?

• Love the feeling of whoring out my hole to anyone who wants to breed.
    • Love a good breeding session but don't want to feel like a slut.
    • Like a bit of sleaze but have my limits.
    • No limits here need to feel used by as many men as possible.

I have always been a good boy and done the right thing and used condoms, etc.  A few years ago on a visit to Palm Springs I met a guy by chance and we had bareback sex.  He was neg and on Prep.  He introduced me to Prep and being a total cumslut.  We now meet every six months in Palm Springs and take as many loads a possible.  I was just there three weeks ago and took 15 loads.  We mark the load count on our lower backs with a sharpie which makes for a great conversation starter.  We have 2 rules on our trips.  No condom will enter our holes and we take any cock and load offered to us.

• Upvote 1

Guest faggot hole

From the very first time i was fucked, i understood what my role was. So, yes, i need to be used by as many men as possible, not because i am a slut (which i am proud to say i am) but because the whole purpose of my existence is to be used by other men.  i was taught fro the very beginning that this is my purpose, and that i must do all in my power to achieve that purpose, every day, day in and day out.