Prince Albert And The Cowboy

As I sit here typing I am wearing my favorite cowboy hat.

It was my first time at the local ABS. I had driven by it many times and my imagination ran wild thinking of everything that could be going on in the darkness of that building. I had spent hours reading up stories of anonymous breeding at these places: The anonymity of a glory hole, the pure animal nature of a group of men dumping their loads in a willing cum slut, the promise of dick overload in every dirty corner. Many loads of cum have been stroked out of my own cock imagining myself there. I couldn’t believe I was finally here.

I had some “experience” about how these places worked thanks to all the stories told in online forums. I walked through the front door and the attendant looked up from his phone and stared for a bit. I bet he wasn’t used to seeing a cowboy walk in through his door. I had gone all the way with my gear. Threw on my tightest pair of Wranglers, my trusty pair of muddy and beat up cowboy boots, my biggest rodeo buckle and, of course, my cowboy hat. I was ready to ride. These Wranglers make my ass look good, so I was sure it would draw cum-filled cocks my way.

I walked around to get a lay of the land. I saw the booths, and saw what I had been hoping to find:  glory holes on both sides.  Perfect.  That was what I needed.  There were a couple of guys around, some wearing wedding bands.   I got a lot of looks, so I knew the Wrangler ass was working.  Making eye contact with a big guy with a full thick beard as he walked into one of the middle booths and closed the door, I walked into the adjoining booth, my heart racing, my dick already starting to push against my tight Wranglers.  The sounds and the smell of sex were overloading my senses.  The adrenaline was racing, my heart was beating so fast, my cock was screaming to be let out, and my ass was in desperate need of cum.

I peeked through the hole and saw my target rubbing his bulge through his jeans. The bulge was looking nice and big, so I tapped the hole as I watched him pull out his cock.  I gasped, not because it was big, but because he had a PA.  I couldn’t believe it.  PAs have been on my fantasy list for a long time, and here it was, about to be coming in through a glory hole for me to enjoy.  At the same time, I could hear there was someone else in the other booth on the other side of mine.  I was in cum slut mode, so I tapped the other hole and through it came a glistening dick.  I turned around to grab it and it was slick and I could tell I wasn’t going to be his first that night.  FUCK YEAH.

I unbuckled my belt and dropped them to the ground, with the buckle making a loud metal clunk on the floor.  The hat was getting in the way, so I put it on the floor beneath me as I backed my ass onto the glistening dick.  As I did so, it definitely perked up a bit.  He backed out and I put my ass on the partition, with my hole lined up for him to use.  As I did this, PA dick popped in through the other hole, right in front of my face.  The piggy who designed this place definitely knew what he was doing and I appreciated his efforts.  Meanwhile, as I admired the beautiful cock with a thick PA ring, the glistening dick came up against my hole and pushed its way in, poking about a bit.  I felt the warmth of the cock head against my back door, but then he backed up and with momentum rammed it into me. This jolt of pain had me putting my mouth on PA dick until I could feel the metal deep down my throat. It stung a bit. I had never taken a pierced dick. I was loving it. My own dick was starting to get wet. I never precum, but this time, FUCK, it was just oozing out.

As my ass got used to the dick inside of me, glistening dick got into a rhythm and I worked the PA dick harder. The two men were really getting into using me, and I was no less pleased.  The guy in my ass didn’t last very long, and I could hear him groan and felt my insides being covered in the first load of the night.  He pulled out of me and walked out of the booth.  Damn, that was a good start.  Now I could focus on the other dick, and with my ass now thoroughly lubed, I was going to get my fantasy fulfilled by getting bred by a PA dick.

I lifted my head off PA Dick, and saw it shining with my spit. The PA reflecting the little light that came in the room. He didn’t move, so this was my queue that he wanted more. I turned around and rubbed my hole on PA Dick. He backed out and I pushed my ass against the partition, and was ready for him, but nothing happened.  WTF?  I was ready for him to breed me.  I turned around and looked through the hole.  He was gone.  Shit.  I won’t be getting a PA load.

To be continued...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

Part 2

I was disappointed, but I was on a mission for cum. Thankfully, it was a busy night, and Glistening Dick’s booth had been occupied again. I tapped the glory hole and in came a brown uncut cock. I sucked on it to get it hard, but didn’t waste my time with sucking. As much as I love cum in all places, I wanted every single drop in my ass tonight. I turned around and rammed my ass on it. Brown Uncut Cuck must have been pleasantly surprised to find himself inside a warm wet hole, because after a couple of thrusts, he was unloading in me. I’m ok with a fast cummer, more loads for me. He pulled out and left the booth, but someone else walked in right behind him and put his dick through the hole. Word must be getting around that there’s a hole taking all loads. I jumped on this new dick and rode it dry. I started getting into a nice cum groove in there. One cock would unload in me, and another one would be ready to ride on the other side of the booth. I wasted no time getting all those loads in my ass. I could hear the guys walking out whisper about the sloppy hole in that booth.

I kept thinking of PA Dick and how bad I still wanted it. I had been hard and pre-cumming like crazy. I had never seen so much pre-cum ooze out of my cock. I was loving all these loads. My Cowboy Hat had been under me the whole time, and it was covered in pre-cum. I was in pig heaven, eyes closed, with a cock gliding in and out of my hole. I heard a door lock. The partition behind me started grunting and I focused on the pulsing dick in my ass. I opened my eyes and saw a silhouette by my booth door. Ooops, guess I “forgot” to lock it. My eyes adjusted and I saw Full Thick Beard standing in front of me, grinning.

“Damn Cowboy. Everyone is talking about the hole in this booth. You’re a fucking cum slut” I smiled as I pulled away from the glory hole, the pulsating cock slipping out of my ass with the last spurts of cum falling outside of my hole. Damn, what a waste, but I couldn’t let PA Dick get away again.

I leaned toward Full Thick Beard, my Wranglers wrapped around my boots, and got on my knees. I immediately went for his jeans and opened them up to release PA Dick again. There it was, waiting for me. I then noticed something in the dim light. A tattoo. I instantly knew what it was. I leaned back. Shit. I knew I was here for raw loads, but this one came with a warning. I wasn’t prepared for this. I got up and took a step back, tried to pull my jeans up, but they were tightly wrapped around my boots. Full Thick Beard stepped forward. “What’s the matter Cowboy, you afraid of some metal?”. I shook my head, I pointed at his tattoo and said I wasn’t ready for THAT. “You’re in luck Cowboy, my Toxic Prince always knocks holes up”. Scared, I tried to bolt around him and get to the door, but bound at my feet by my own clothing, I stumbled and fell to my knees. “What's the matter slut? You don't want one more load?” he said, as he pushed down on my shoulders and got on top of me with a weight I was not expecting. FUCK. The reality set in. I panicked. My survival instincts kicked into high gear.

• Upvote 12

Part 3

I tried to break free, I was strong, but he was stronger. As thoughts rushed through my head about what he was going to do to me, my mind jumped back to myself jacking off to countless stealth and pozzing stories. Who the fuck was I kidding? I had fantasized about this scenario as much as I had about a PA. The adrenaline pump got stronger. I turned around and looked at Full Thick Beard. He was grinning. “I knew you were a fucking chaser. I’m going to put my DNA deep inside you” I grinned too. With his weight on me, and while I was still on the floor, on that filthy, sticky floor, he pulled my shoulders towards him and impaled my hole on his hard cock. HOLY FUCK. I had never been in so much pain. I could feel the PA tearing up my insides. I couldn’t see it, but I knew I was bleeding. How could he tear through with so much cum in me already? Who cares, I was in pig heaven. Wrapping his arms tightly around my chest, he pulled out all the way, and thrust back in, teasing my hole with the PA metal, over and over. “Yeah, you like it rough, don’t ya Cowboy?” I nodded as I moved my ass around, feeling the PA rip my insides even more.

“Are you ready for my toxic seed Cowboy??” I nodded. “Tell me you want it. Beg me to knock you up with my charged babies, fucker” I begged. I pleaded for his DNA to enter my blood and stay with me for the rest of my life. He grabbed my hat, still on the floor, and put it under my cock. He pulled me closer as he thrust his PA Dick deep inside me. I felt it twitch. I heard him grunt. I felt his throbbing cock blasting cum inside me as the previous loads were leaking out of my hole. My hole was overflowing, the anonymous spunk was being replaced with the toxic product of all my fantasies. My body and mind were in ecstasy. I grabbed my Cowboy Hat and put it under my dick as I was blowing my largest load ever into it. I had never cum so hard. I had never cum like this without touching myself. My ass twitched, and I milked every single drop of toxic seed from PA Dick. As he continued to shudder, I knew his charged load was gushing out over the metal with every grunt. He pulled out, flipped me around and fed me PA Dick. I could taste the cumpilation of loads, the sweat from our bodies, and the blood from my insides. I could also feel that sting from earlier. I touched it. It wasn’t smooth metal, it had spikes on it. Once I cleaned him up, he put his toxic tool back into his jeans and told me to stand up. He picked up my hat and handed it to me “Better hang on to this hat Cowboy, it has your last clean load”. He then put his hand in his pocket and took out a piece of paper and a PA Ring, just like his, with the spikes on it. “Call my guy, he’ll get that special PA on your cock so you can spread my strain with your toxic loads”

I walked out of the store full of cum, my heart still racing, my cock still throbbing in my Wranglers, wearing what I knew was the last non-toxic DNA I was ever going to shoot. I couldn’t wait for the flu.

Edited by cowboycumdump
  • Upvote 12

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
16 hours ago, TTFN said:

I have a fuck buddy with a PA , he keeps getting larger ones and the fucking keeps getting better.

Up to a size 0 now. Not had a sharp one yet but he is neg anyway.

Size double 0 is best, love my big heavy pa and how it feels banging around in a big open well used hole 😜