[

*****The Characters*****

Jeff—a high school Senior

Bruce—a 200 lb. Rapist

Leroy—a convicted Drug Dealer

Alton—a sadistic Pimp, used an axe-handle to fatally fuck an underachieving female Prostitute

*****Part One–Capture*****

Jeff was awakened by the sound of glass breaking. He had been sleeping late, enjoying his summer vacation, after his junior year of high school. The loud crash jolted him out of a deep slumber. Rolling out of bed, he slipped on a pair of boxers. His parents had left two days before on vacation, and his sister wasn't due back from summer school till mid-afternoon. His parents' home was in the far suburbs, and there were no neighbors around. Puzzled, he went to investigate. As he started down the stairs, he was startled to see a huge man crawling through what had been the closed kitchen window. Spotted by the intruder, Jeff raced back to his room. Within seconds he heard the invader jiggling the door knob. Even worse, he heard more footsteps and other voices.

So intent was he on keeping the hallway door closed, that, in his panic, he completely ignored the other way in—through the common bath he shared with his sister. He did not hear a prowler come up behind him. Standing with his legs spread, to keep the burglars at bay, Jeff presented an erotic sight to the convict who had just escaped from the state prison five miles away. Watching the boy push against the door, to prevent the intruders from entering, Bruce, a two hundred pound rapist, scrutinized the youth, legs spread, butt jutting out—in a highly provocative pose. Bruce could think of no better way to celebrate his new found freedom than by tearing off a piece of teenage ass. Rushing up behind Jeff, he backhanded the boy. Not even aware that Bruce was in the room, Jeff crumpled to the floor. As the youth lay whimpering on the carpet, Bruce unlocked the door, allowing his comrades to enter.

"Shit, guys, look at this," Bruce pointed to Jeff on the floor. "We need a place to hang out, with the pigs after us; and now look, now we got some entertainment to boot." Kicking Jeff in the ass, Bruce bent down to address him. “You a virgin, Pus Head?” The teen incoherently muttered that he was Jeff—not a virgin—and most definitely not Pus Head. Laughing, the men tossed Jeff face down on the bed. Bruce held him down, while his buds grabbed shirts from the closet and ripped them. Using the torn strips of cloth, they quickly bound Jeff to the bedposts, spread-eagle. Bruce grew hard at the sight of the sumptuous, immobilized teen. His pristine ass, still shrouded in boxers, jutted alluringly in his direction. His feminine neck, face and lips hung over the side of the bed. Scared witless, Jeff pleaded, "Take anything. I won't tell. Promise."

Leroy, a convicted drug dealer, cupped Jeff’s chin, and looked into his eyes. "You mean, that if I choose not to split your skull, I can take anything I want and you'll help me?" "Yes, Sir! Just please don't kill me." Leroy continued to toy with his victim. "You mean I can have anything, anything at all?" "Yes. Sir, anything you want." As soon as he said that, Jeff noticed the huge bulges in the men’s pants. It was then that he focused on their prison uniforms. He recalled the horror stories he’d heard about what convicts did to young men. And he’d just read in social studies that the AIDS rate among inmates was much higher than the general population, 10% in some cases. Jeff gulped in shock as his fear of death was surpassed by his fear of being raped and contracting HIV. He shook in fright at the thought of being ravaged by three HIV positive dudes. As Leroy fondled his crotch, Jeff realized that the three had bound him face-down, spread-eagle on purpose. He’d heard about guys being butt-fucked, but he never thought it would happen to him. Only fags let other men touch them, and Jeff never imagined he might be fucked by a man, let alone, three of them. Jeff knew that he couldn't escape and feared what they would do next.

*****Part Two—THE BEATING*****

Leroy unzipped, and pulled out his cock, his huge dick only inches from the teen’s face. Jeff gulped as he stared at the organ. He had never been so close to a man’s cock. It seemed huge, and Jeff shivered. Surely it would be impossible for that cock to penetrate his tight little ass. "Yeah, boy, this one’s for you," Leroy snorted, as he fondled his dick. "You did say, boy, that you wanted to live and would do anything to survive? Well, I gotta proposition for you. Suck me, and I think we can spare you. Now open wide." Leroy's proposition was so preposterous, Jeff’s voice oozed disdain and contempt. "I d-o-n-’t t-h-I-n-k s-o!" Looking around the room, he saw the other two undressing, their hard, erect Dicks swinging out from their pubes. It occurred to Jeff that maybe, just maybe, they were serious. "Guys, I’m not even GAY!”

Alton, a sadistic pimp and killer who had been convicted of murdering a prostitute for failing to earn enough bread, pulled his belt off his jeans. "Shit, Leroy! You offer this punk a chance to live and he won't even suck you. Well, let me teach the ungrateful bugger a lesson.” Grasping Jeff’s boxers, he ripped them apart—tugging the fabric with such force that Jeff would have flipped over, were he not shackled to the bed. Spreading the youth’s denuded ass cheeks, Alton admired the teen’s succinct anal hole. "Oh yeah, boy! That's a mighty fine cunt you got there! "Ya know, when I was in the City, I would get these young runaways. I’d break them in hard—raping their cunts and making them drink my seed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Every morning, I'd drown their throats in piss before I rammed my cock, then my fist, up their butts. You shoulda heard ‘em scream when I first fisted their asses. After I got them accustomed to sitting on my shaft, and taking my cock down their throats, I'd have them begging for dick. I’d put them out on the street, and sell their tight butts, while I raked in the cash. Man, those dudes in their three-piece suits driving their BMWs paid good money to fuck a little lost ‘ho boy. Why those boys were stuck on cock most of eight hours a night. The only downside was that, after taking hundreds of loads, they got burnt up real quick—got AIDS or some other fucked-up disease. Then I'd have to unload them on some other pimp; or if they were likely to tattle, they’d accidentally overdose. But, man, while they were good looking and healthy, like you, I lived the Life of Riley. Those boys made me more money in a night than many of the bitches did all week."

Releasing the kid's ass cheeks, Alton wet two of his fingers and spread Jeff's Ass. Ramming his digits an inch up the youngster’s mancunt, he laughed as Jeff screamed and involuntarily lifted his ass to meet the prodding digits. Twisting his fingers around, Alton examined the crying youth’s A-hole. “Oh, hey, that's a fine brown eye," Alton said. "Looks virgin, too." Then without any compassion, he jammed his fingers all the way up the boy's butt. Jeff bucked up and down as his virgin ass was ripped by the thrusting, wiggling fingers. "Oh God that hurts. Please stop, Mister!" Ignoring Jeff’s pleas, Alton repeatedly shoved his fingers in and out of the youth’s cunt. "Look at this boy! Squirming around like my fingers are killing him! He's a virgin all right. Wait until he gets the big one up the ass; then he'll have something to holler about." Pushing his hand in as hard as he could, Jeff's hips rose up and down on the bed, as the boy, racked with pain, endured the cruel fingering. "He might be a vrgin now, but he won't but for long!"

Alton jumped up on the bed, and pushed Jeff's face into Leroy's Crotch. "Boy, my Man said you could live, but you gotta suck his Cock. Now, Boy, you said you'd do anything. And anything means you better open up them pearly whites of yours to pleasure my friend here." Slapping Jeff on the side of his head, Alton screamed, "Open up, you Faggot, and suck my fingers clean that been up your Stinking Ass. Then you Suck my Main Man!" When Jeff shook his head NO, Alton got off the bed. "You was warned, Boy!" Alton snarled. "Leroy, you just hold your Cock to his face; and, I promise you, he'll be sucking your Dick in no time." Alton picked up his belt and raised it over his head. When the belt slammed onto Jeff's bare Ass, his body arched, and he tugged desperately at his bonds. "Oh, God no! Please. I’ll...." Before he could finish, Alton brought the belt back down again, slamming the leather into the Boy's succulent flesh. Jeff's Ass was on fire and throbbing as the belt repeatedly scoured his Buttocks. With each lash, Jeff's mind exploded as the belt excoriated his backside. Jeff squirmed beneath the lashes, begging for mercy, but none was forthcoming. Alton had whipped dozens of Prostitutes, both male and female, and had always delighted in beating an errant Ass into submission.

Alton aimed carefully, and after a dozen powerful blows, the Boy's Ass was glowing hot pink. Seeing that the whipping was starting to leave faint black and blue marks, Alton adjusted his blows. Still swinging heartily, Alton targeted the Boy's upper thighs. Like a fine Craftsman, Alton sought out new flesh to torment. When the screaming Boy's thighs had thoroughly reddened, he redirected his blows to the Youth’s lower back. The belt, smashing over his ribs and spine, caused Jeff to arch reflexively. His screams, which had steadily plummeted under the fatiguing assault, soared back to their original ear-piercing volume. "OH, GOD, PLEASE STOP. I'LL SUCK YOU! I’LL DO ANYTHING! JUST PLEASE STOP HITTING ME!"

NOW THAT THE BOY'S SPIRIT HAD BEEN BROKEN, Alton dropped the belt and yanked the Youth’s sobbing face to Leroy's large Cock. Smiling, Leroy moved his Rod to Jeff’s lips. "Open wide, Boy. You better Suck me good, and keep those pearly-whites off my Shaft.” Whimpering with humiliation, Jeff opened his mouth. Thrusting forward, Leroy’s Cock glided past Jeff's lips onto the Kid’s warm, wet tongue. The Boy's hot Lips, seeming to hunger lustily after his huge Pole, made Leroy shiver with pleasure. "OH YEAH, SUCK THAT DICK, BOY!" Wrapping his hands behind the Youth’s head, Leroy got a good grip on the Punk, so he couldn’t pull off, as he rammed the his Shaft down the Teen’s throat. Feeling the Staff glide past his tonsils, Jeff fought desperately to escape the huge Rod. Gagging on the thick slab of Manmeat, he had to fight his reaction to vomit as the rock-hard Cock plowed his throat. He couldn't even scream in protest. The only sounds, aside from Leroy's pleased grunting, were Jeff's muffled whimpers and the creaking of bed springs. But there was no way to discourage the Convict from brutalizing his Orifice.

Both Bruce and Alton watched transfixed as their Cellmate treated the Boy like a Concubine. They laughed when Leroy froze deep down the Kid’s gullet. Leroy's Balls came to rest on the Youth’s chin with his rigid Staff lodged in the Boy’s throat. Unable to breathe, Jeff squirmed, desperately trying to dislodge the massive Shaft from his air passage. Remembering the man's threats, Jeff kept his teeth off his Dick. The beating had deprived him of his intestinal fortitude, and he was powerless to stop his assailants.

Watching the Boy's face grow red and then white, Leroy reluctantly pulled his Dick from the Teen’s mouth. While the Youth gasped for air, Leroy rubbed his Cock over the Boy's forehead and cheeks, trailing Precum over his pale complexion. Leroy considered what a hit the Boy would have made back in the Yard—or on the Street—pimping and pumping his select little Ass for the omnipotent Greenback. Yeah, Leroy thought, Alton was right—this Teen could make a Pimp wealthy selling his Ass to a bunch of Rich Old Farts. A few more like the Kid, and he could retire. But first Leroy planned some fun for himself.

*****Part Three—DEFLORATION*****

Watching Leroy's spit-drenched Shaft slide in and out of Jeff’s pretty face was too much for Alton. It was time to try the Punk on for size. Pulling the Youth's Ass Cheeks apart, Alton peered down at the tiny Virgin Hole. "Virgin Ass," Alton hissed. "Ain't had no Virgin for a very long time. I’m gonna split this Fucker wide open. Can't wait to feel his Cunt milk my Cock.” Alton asked Bruce to check out the Bathroom for any kind of Lube. Bruce quickly returned with an unopened tube of KY. Fingering the Boy's Hole, Alton watched Leroy thrust his hips forward as he fed his Cock between the Boy’s lips. Leroy held the Youth in a death grip with his strong hands. Grunting, his body was racked by repetitive orgasms. Jeff's throat and mouth flooded with hot, sticky Cum. Gagging, he tried to avoid swallowing the salty Cream that spewed onto his tongue. But Leroy held the Boy in a Death Grip, as wave after wave of POZ JIZM flooded the Teen’s scratchy throat. Revolted by his first taste of ManSeed, Jeff had no choice but to swallow the Load. Leroy slowly pulled out. Watching the head of his Cock trail Slime over Jeff's lips, Leroy slapped the youth on the head.

"Your first mouthful of Cum, Boy? You done good, but you gotta do better. Lick that Jizz off your lips. Don't waste a drop. Yeah, Boy, you’re gonna love Cum from now on, cause you’re gonna love Cock more than Pussy." Slapping the boy on his ears, he asked, "Comprehende?” Grunting from the slaps, and the intrusion of Alton's fingers deep in his Mancunt, Jeff, moaned "Yes, Sir, I know." He darted his tongue across his lips, licked off the last of the man's sticky Jism, and swallowed the rest of the ManSeed. Pulling his fingers from the Boy's Ass, Alton spread KY over the Kid’s Virgin Hole. Seeing as how the Youth’s Spirit was broken, he was gonna have fun tormenting the Teen. By the time he got through, the Punk’d be totally crushed; and a Willing Bottom for any Top needing to Fuck Ass. Alton positioned himself behind the Youth’s Butt, licking and kissing the Youngster's soft neck.

Jeff groaned as the fingers spread the cold KY up his Ass. Then the fingers were gone, and the man's hands were all over him. He felt sick as the Dude crawled atop him, shivering as a wet tongue caressed his neck, and the man's huge Rod spread his Ass Cheeks. Horrified, he realized that huge Pole of Lust was about to be shoved up his Butt. Crying petulantly, Jeff pleaded for Alton not to ravish his Ass. "Please, Sir, not that. I will Suck you. I'll do anything you want, but not that. I'M NOT GAY. You are too Big for me, Sir! Please don't do this to me." "BOY, I HAVE TO HURT YOU; AND I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU. I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU GAY, BOY.” Then, talking louder in a cruel voice, he taunted his victim. "You will do anything I want, you Fucking Worthless Piece of Shit. I am going to Fuck that Virgin Ass of yours so hard you won't be able to sit down for a month. I’m gonna turn you into a First Class, Dick-Sucking, Cock-Loving Faggot.” Rubbing his Cock between Jeff's Ass Cheeks, he continued to torment him. "Now I want you to scream real good when I ram my Cock up your Pussy and make you my Woman. Yeah, Boy, I’m gonna turn your Ass into a Cunt. You better make some good moves, Boy, cause the only thing that stands between you and a bar ditch is your Pussy. Ready, Boy? HERE IT COMES!"

Alton's Cock pressed to Jeff’s Anus, and he plunged in with all his might. Jeff's Sphincter tightened, then yielded and collapsed as the huge Cock battered his Hole. "Shit, it hurts! Take it out!" Jeff screamed, his Bowels racked with pain. "It's too Big! No More, Please!" Laughing at the Youth’s futile attempt to resist his assault, Alton sank three, then four, inches of his Dick up Jeff’s Pussy. He marveled at the sight of the Teen’s Asscunt swallowing his Cock and the luscious feel of ManPussy massaging his Shaft. When Alton sank the final two inches of his Pole in the Youth, Jeff quivered violently. Huge Crocodile tears streamed down his cheeks, as six inches of Dick lay embedded in his Cunt. Licking the boy's ears, Alton whispered, "You have all my Cock up your Ass now. Do you want me to pull out? Jeff begged the Rapist, "Oh, take it out. Please take out!" Alton continued to tease him. "Will you Suck my Dick and lick your Shit off and swallow my Seed if I pull out?" Racked by cramps, Jeff begged, "Yes sir, I'll do anything—ANYTHING! Just PLEASE take it out!" "I want to help you, Boy; but you have to tell me what you’ll do for me if I take my Cock out of your Ass." "I'll suck your Dick. I'll swallow your Load. Please just take it out!"

"Well" Alton said, "Your Asscunt sure is dirty. Will you lick your Shit off my Cock before you swallow my Cum?" Rotating his hips, Alton moved his massive Shaft around inside Jeff's tight Hole causing excruciating torment. "Let me hear what you'll do for me, Boy. Tell me you’ll lick your Shit off my Dick. Tell me how much you want TO TASTE IT in your mouth, and how bad you want TO BE POZZED. Tell me what a Faggot you are. Tell me now, before it’s too late.” Alton cruelly shifted position, stretching Jeff’s Anus even further. "Please!” Jeff screamed. “I'll do anything, say anything! Please take it out! I want to suck your Dick and lick my Shit off your Cock. I want to swallow your Load! I love Dick so bad! I’m the biggest Faggot that ever was! You can POZ ME if you want, Sir. I deserve to get AIDS!” "Well, since you said “Please”— I'll take my Cock out of your Ass." He pulled all but the head of his Dick out of the boy's tightly stretched Hole. Jeff whimpered as the big Shaft withdrew, causing more friction and agony to his already skewered Mancunt. Longing for Alton to vacate his sore Bottom, he begged him to pull out all the way. "Please take your Cock out of my Ass! I promise—I’ll do whatever! Please!"

Smiling sadistically at Bruce and Leroy, who were quietly watching, Alton continued to toy with the Boy. "You know, Boy, you grovel too much, and Whiners get on my nerves. What kinda Faggot are you, anyway? No Spine. No Backbone. Guess I’m gonna have to teach you Stah-me-nah.” Realizing he’d been tricked, Jeff started crying. "But you wanted me to beg. Please, Sir, I won't do it again. I'll do anything. Please just let me Suck you. Please don’t Fuck me! I’ll do anything to please you!” "Whack!" Alton slapped Jeff in the back of the head. “Shut up, Boy! There you go again. Whining and Groveling. I know you'll do anything, but I told you—I CAN’T STAND THAT! Now I gotta teach you Stah-me-nah. I can Fuck you forever, an’ I wonder if you can take it forever. If not, yer sure gonna learn. Get ready, Boy. HERE COMES THE FUCK OF YOUR LIFE!" Alton grabbed Jeff's hips and rammed his Cock back in. All of It slid up the Kid’s Ass. Jeff screamed, and his body buckled as the powerfully built man brutally shoved his Tool deep within the Teen’s Virgin Cunt. "NOOOOOO!" the ravished Boy cried. "It's killing me! Please take It out!” Alton smiled at the sight of the Boy's Virgin Blood on his Shaft. The Youth’s blubbering was music to his ears. Free from prison, there were no guards to spoil his fun, and the Boy could make as much noise as wanted. This was going to be one of the best Fucks of his Life. Just like old times, he loved terrorizing his victims. Pulling out, he stopped and waited for the Boy's cries to diminish. When his sobs became muted, Alton violently jammed It back in. "Please stop, Sir! Please don't hurt me no more, I beg you. My Ass is torn to shreds. Pease pull It out! The pain is so bad!" "Shut up, Boy! You take my Cock, and before long you’ll learn to love It.” The brutal assault resumed. Alton hammered the Youth with all the strength he could muster. Recollecting the Whore who got him convicted of Fucking a 14 year old Female Prostitute to death (with an axe handle), Alton pillaged the Boy with painful strokes of revenge.

Jeff could only lay there as the Alton plowed in and out of his Hole. Buffeted by waves of excruciating torment, Jeff was reduced to moaning as the big Cock hammered his Pussy. Drenched in sweat, Alton’s Climax was nigh. He let loose with a hearty shout as his Cock spasmed, and he shot his POZ Load deep into the Teenager's ManCunt. He trembled with pleasure as his Wad found entrance to the Youth’s Bloodstream through punctured Ass Walls. Alton collapsed on the moaning Boy he’d just POZZED, his Shaft buried deep in the Youth’s ravished Hole. He felt his Cock draining all of the Strains of the Virus he’d accumulated through years of illicit prison activity. Resting atop the spread-eagled boy, Alton regained his composure. Slowly, he pulled out of the Youngster’s Mancunt. Withdrawing with a loud plop, Alton smiled at the Boy's Pussy. It’d stretched so wide, the Youth’s Sphincter was unable to close; and Alton could see his Venomous Jism puddling inside the torn and bloody ManCunt.

*****Part Four—SLOPPY SECONDS*****

Hearing the Fucking sounds abate, Bruce sauntered into the bedroom. Bruce’s Cock stiffened as he observed the pink-tinted Cum overflowing the Youth’s Mancunt. "Alton, I called my Uncle. He’ll be here late this afternoon with a truck. Tonight we clean the place out. Ain't no Pig Checkpoint gonna wanna mess with a packed Moving Van. Once we get back to the City, we split. My Uncle will hock the furniture for payment.

“You and Leroy case the joint—make a list of what we need to load up. I already found a gun in the Rec Room and jewelry in the bedroom. Ain’t found the ammo yet. Go through the Medicine Cabinets, too. There’s Viagra in one. In about half an hour, when this Shit kicks in, I'll be Fucking this Tight Little Ass the rest of the day.” Smiling ear to ear, he laughed, " I found this, too" and held out a ten inch Dildo. Snickering he said, "I guess this and the Viagra means the boy's Mama likes big hard Dick." "You’re like yer Mama, aincha, Boy? You like a Big Hard One up your Hole."

Jeff heard Bruce’s question, but it seemed as if he were a million miles away. His whipped Ass, along with his bitten neck and ravaged ManCunt made him almost catatonic. He glanced over his shoulder at the thick Dildo. It belonged to his Sister, not his Mother; but he was not about to tell them that. Maybe Myrna enjoyed it, but he knew it would sting if it were shoved up his Ass. Regardless, the Teen knew better than to ignore his Tormentors. "Well, Boy," Bruce proffered, “You got a choice. Either this (grazing Jeff’s Butt with the Dildo) or my Cock. Which is it?”

For Jeff, with no other alternative, the decision was easy. The Dildo, hard, cold, and plastic, was the Unknown. With Cock, on the other hand, he was more than familiar. Bruce’s fingers caressed Jeff's bruised, yet soft skin. He smiled at how the Boy quivered in fear at the mere touch of his hands. Jeff’s Hole was stretched wide open, and Bruce could peer in and see Alton’s POZ Cum deep inside the Boy's bloody Bowels. Snaking his hand between Jeff's splayed thighs, Bruce cupped the Youth’s Balls and Cock. How easy it would be to crush the Boy’s Privates! That’d be a trip! Bruce was tempted. Make the Punk a real Eunuch. Bruce had never met a Eunuch, and he’d always wanted to Castrate a Man. The little Pussy was practically begging for it. All he’d have to do was—S-Q-U-E-E-Z-E—till the Punk’s Balls turned blue, then purple, then white, then died in hands. The little Cunt could scream his lungs out, and no one would hear—let along care. He wasn’t much of a man to begin with. Bruce figured he could make a real Woman of the Teen. But his throbbing Cock, engorged by Viagra, took precedence over all that. There’d be plenty of time to experiment later.

Jeff felt the man's fingers at his Butthole. A long digit probed his sore Pussy The finger forced it's way past his Sphincter. He whined softly, and dug his nails into his palms. The digit withdrew. The man's Prickhead nestled against his Rectum. Overcoming his personal abhorrence to getting Raped, Jeff lay quietly, anticipating another Assault. Not to be disappointed, Jeff felt the Dude’s Cock at his Mancunt. The man's sweat poured onto his skin, and Jeff's nostrils were filled with the stench of Bruce’s bad breath and B.O.

Jeff gasped and ground his teeth together as the Prong stabbed his Anus, his Ass Muscles contracting in an attempt to reject It . Jeff felt split apart as the fat Dick forced it's way into his Mancunt. Inch by inch of the Manshaft slid into his Anus until Bruce’s fat Balls plunged up against the Youngster’s Buttocks. Slicing down the length of his Shit-Tube, Bruce pounded his Organ deep within the tight sucking depths of the Youth’s torn Cunt. "OH GOD! IT HURTS! GO SLOW! PLEASE GO SLOW!” The big man nuzzled his teeth against the nape of Jeff's neck. He chewed and sucked and nibbled on Jeff’s throat, biting in sharp little nips that made Jeff yelp as he closed his eyelids and prayed for escape from the parade of ManLust that had pillaged his body. The fat Cock inside him churned faster and faster, riding a slippery, gooey veneer of Semen and Blood. Cum gurgled past Jeff’s Sphincter as Bruce spent himself inside the Youth's Hole. He lay atop Jeff for a short time, then got up and left.

*****Part Five—ASSESSMENT*****

Thirty minutes later, Alton returned to the room drinking a beer. "Boy, we all agree you’re a good Fuck. Yes, Sir, you got what it takes. Now, Boy, if you behave, I'll untie you and take you into the Bathroom, so you take care of business. We all took the Viagra your Old Man had stashed in the medicine chest—so our little party is just beginning, and I don't want you missin’ none of the fun. But listen up, Boy, you try to escape, and you’ll wish your Mama had never spread her Lily-White Legs for your Daddy. Yeah, Boy, it’d be a bad thing for me to take my belt to your Balls, or carve my initials on that cute little Prick of yours . Get my gist? Bottom line is—you gotta behave.”

Jeff shivered . He didn't want his Dick or Balls mutilated, and definitely didn't want to be whipped anymore. His Ass, legs and back still stung from the bite of the belt. Jeff’d do whatever it took to survive—REGARDLESS. He figured that was his best, if not his only, option. His bladder was full. He was ready to explode. And he desperately wanted to get off the bed. Far more important, he wanted to see how badly his Pussy’d been damaged. A piss and a glass of water might make him feel better before COPULATION began again. Jeff, clearing his throat, cackled, "Yes Sir, I understand. I won't give you no trouble. You won’t have to hurt me." "Good, Boy," Alton responded. "You’re a fast learner."

Untying the boy's legs and arms, he stood the Teenager up. The Inmate dwarfed Jeff, who watched passively as Alton bound his wrists before him. Jeff recognized the rope as one his father had stored in the garage. It was the same rope Dad had used to build a tree swing next to the house. Jeff recalled all the happy times he’d spent on that swing, never imagining that one day that rope would be used against him, so men could abuse him. Tears streamed down his cheeks as Alton led him to the Bathroom. Allowed to Pee, Jeff moved his fingers under his Balls, past his pubic hairs, which were sticky with Cum. As he carefully pressed his sore, swollen Anus, he found his Hole battered and bleeding. His fingers became coated with Cum as he continued the probe. His Rectum didn’t appear badly damaged; and he was relieved to discover he was not bleeding severely, nor completely ripped open nor torn.

Alton stayed in the Bathroom with Jeff, but gave him plenty of leeway. To his way of thinking, the Kid had earned it—in recompense for services rendered and obligations not yet fulfilled. He was about put into practice some of the things he’d learned from his pimping days. Although he had spent years behind bars, the memories of how to break a Boy into the Gay Lifestyle were still fresh in his mind. He knew it was easy to Rape a Boy, but it was quite another to make him beg to get Fucked. And Alton still had the skills to turn Jeff into a Raging, Dick-Sucking Faggot.

Jeff, on the toilet, heard the purr of a motor—the old VW bus his father had renovated, practically rebuilt from the ground up. Alton, Leroy, and Bruce heard it, too. For an instant, the men froze. Someone was approaching the house. Instinctively Alton sprang into action. Raising a finger to his lips, he signaled for silence. The front door swung open. “Jeff? Anyone here?” Jeff’s sister Myrna was home. Jeff felt relief and revulsion. Was she, too, to become their Sex Slave? Alton said they’d just loaded up on Viagra. He pitied her for what was forthcoming. Yet he was relieved. She might provide the distraction he coveted. Fingering his sore Hole, he knew he needed a respite. She was certainly better biologically suited to fulfill their urges than he—witness the Dildo. Let someone else serve as the object of their affection for a while. It didn’t matter if she was his Sister. Still, he felt another emotion. Was it—Jealousy?

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 years later...