Pozzing the Bi-Sexual Seth

I was working from home one Friday noon when there was a knock at the door. It wasn't the UPS guy or mailman, so it had to be just what I’d hoped for—Doorbell Trade. It turned about to be Seth, whom I hadn’t seen for a month.

Seth did a one breath confession that he'd missed me (Sure, Mary!), hadn't played around since he’d been here last (Poor Dear!), didn't have much time because he had to pick up the kids, and that he would have been over weeks ago, had he not taken ill—all this bespoken in the time it took him to strip, piston his Shaft, give me a Hug, and aim his Tongue at my Tonsils.

The first time Seth was here, he acknowledged he was "BI” and had been Fucked only once before. The second time he divulged he had a wife and two kids. And now he revealed I’d Knocked Him Up! Of course, he didn’t Cum right out and say that; but I figured it out.

I played it real casual though, mentioned there were all sorts of weird Flu going around. I learned Seth had suffered Headaches, a Rash, the Runs, and Night Sweats. Bingo! Sounded like the Bug to me!

We did Kissy-Kissy and Sucky-Sucky while I played 20 questions. I learned his “Flu” had gone away after several days. The Night Sweats were the worst. Yup—they always are.

I inquired if he still had Sex with his Wife. Yeah, he confessed, every third Thursday; and last night was the night. I smirked to myself that the Odds were we’d POZZED her. Soon she’d have a little more to worry about than Keeping Up with the Joneses. I’d sure hate to be him, when ‘fess-up time came around. But that’s the price you pay for playing the field.

My POZ COCK was slimy and dripping—so EROTIC had I found his revelations. And I was the FAGGOT who’d POZZED him. But I knew enough to shut up and give him what he’d Cum for. So I began the preliminaries of Rimming his Ass. I love the musk and sweat on a Dude at the end of a hard day. Since amorous Seth kept his Butt in the air, I reached for the Lube, spread some on me and in him, and mounted him for a Rough Ride.

I'm one of those Sadists who enjoys Fucking to Hurt, so the Bottom definitely knows he’s been had. When I’m engaged, I usually stare off into space, but in Seth’s case I couldn’t resist watching my POZ DEATHSTICK glide in and out of his Mancunt, knowing I’d already Fucked Up his Life, and each fresh Toxic Load was Icing on the AIDS cake. He ought to have quite a Viral Load by the time he got to the Doc. Regardless, I spewed forth my Venomous Jism where it does the most good—deep inside a clueless Butt Hole, preferably NEG.

When Seth shot, I greedily encircled his Rod and sucked up every drop of his Noxious Cream. I know it may have been my imagination, but it tasted extra familiar—knowing his POZ JISM had roots in my own. After I’d savored every last drop, Seth, who of late always seems harried and tense, dressed and departed. Fondly, my parting wish was that he’d Cum again soon

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 7 years later...