Butt Plug Duration

gaynevets

My personal record is just over 13 hours plugged. Like you, I love doing things out in public, seemingly 'normal' things, while plugged. As for complications, I don't know. My hole eventually tightens up without use, so it's not like I worry about being permanently wide open.

There are other 'intestinal' things that might make the plug not so comfortable for long periods of time.

I like to be plugged when out running errands.. going for drives.. over to suck a guy or guys off.. .and have even been pluged all day at work a few times with a rather large plug. Love the feeling of my hole being full and kept stretched open all day. I use petrolatum based lube on silicone plugs and it tends to stay pretty slick the whole time with no dryout. Usually gets me super horned up for a nice cock or fist later on in the day or after work...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

I use oil or heavy silicone gel/lube when wearing it for hours or sleeping with one in me. I like to have one in me for at least an hour before being fucked so the top(s) can get their cock(s) in me ASAP, only taking it out right before they shove their dick in me. My record for wearing one was 12 hours. I was fucking around with a really thick top all weekend and needed my hole to be really loosened up between fuck sessions while he was away at work...plus it was feally hot to keep his man essence in me so my pussy walls could absorb his DNA.

• Upvote 4

• 2 years later...
Guest FinalDL2021

I am in the one hour range. I like being bent over the sink top, in my bathroom. I use this life size butt plug, about 8 x 4/5. I do this to stretch myself out, and I love having the pre-cum drip from my cock to the floor in streams. 

It can be worked up to easily.  My boy has been going to bed plugged for about a year now.  Also when we go out he has to be plugged.  I got the ass grommets from MEO, they're great for opening up and comfortable long term, and keeps a boy's hole juicy and ready for anything.  Butt plug harnesses are a good piece of gear to have too when the boy is being difficult.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, DadP said:

It can be worked up to easily.  My boy has been going to bed plugged for about a year now.  Also when we go out he has to be plugged.  I got the ass grommets from MEO, they're great for opening up and comfortable long term, and keeps a boy's hole juicy and ready for anything.  Butt plug harnesses are a good piece of gear to have too when the boy is being difficult.  

would you link the plugs you are referring too? MEO has so many, and my search for "grommets" didn't turn anything up....

SO... let me me naive, as sometimes I am as a RECENT CONVERT to the hardcore sex scene. So I do have this recurring fantasy of 'being plugged' AFTER having received multiple loads from numerous random strangers, and my 'slut-mentor' (wingman) will PLUG ME UP and parade me around, preferably at an 'after-sex-party-outing' to say a gay bar and maybe even tell all the bros (whom he knows as players) that I have been BRED, DNA-TAGGED and now forced to FULLY ABSORB anon legacy... kinky hot right? 

But I guess the other purpose of plugs is to 'pre-stretch' the hole for even easier access? Is that correct?

2 hours ago, tallslenderguy said:

would you link the plugs you are referring too? MEO has so many, and my search for "grommets" didn't turn anything up....

Sure thing.  They're called "ass grommets" https://www.meo.de/en/anal-stretching/5712-ass-grommet-24-7-anal-stretching-ref-1459.html  I have the Medium size in my boy now, just for bed.  I'm going to keep training him with longer periods on this size with the goal of him wearing it 24/7.  His hole is always good and gaped in the morning, and he's just the right looseness to go straight in with out lube and still feels "tight".  After I get him up to 27/7 on this one, I'll buy the next size up.  As for comfort, he was sore when I started.  They can get messy because they're hollow, but that's why I can keep them in him longer than a regular plug, because they don't get forced out as he "fills" up.  You can get caps, or douche out before putting them in, but I've been using diapers on him at night.  You have to be ready to deal with the mess though when unplugging after long periods...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, rawsatyr said:

SO... let me me naive, as sometimes I am as a RECENT CONVERT to the hardcore sex scene. So I do have this recurring fantasy of 'being plugged' AFTER having received multiple loads from numerous random strangers, and my 'slut-mentor' (wingman) will PLUG ME UP and parade me around, preferably at an 'after-sex-party-outing' to say a gay bar and maybe even tell all the bros (whom he knows as players) that I have been BRED, DNA-TAGGED and now forced to FULLY ABSORB anon legacy... kinky hot right? 

But I guess the other purpose of plugs is to 'pre-stretch' the hole for even easier access? Is that correct?

I had a fuck bud who would take multiple loads at the bathhouse, plug himself and then come find me where ever I was playing.  He would make a great show of removing the plug, sit on my face and announce to the room how many loads he was feeding me from his ass, the race of the donors and how hot the fucks were...

Heaven.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I have a plug inside me anytime i might get fucked to keep my hole ready. Always at the gym, at the beach, hotels, pools, and when I ho out. Longest was 24 hrs, but can lead to hemmroids.  I always plug up my hole to keep loads inside unless he wants me to push it out and eat it. Which is not always successful if he cums deep inside

On 4/24/2019 at 8:21 AM, DadP said:

I'm going to keep training him with longer periods on this size with the goal of him wearing it 24/7.  His hole is always good and gaped in the morning, and he's just the right looseness to go straight in with out lube and still feels "tight".  After I get him up to 27/7 on this one, I'll buy the next size up.  As for comfort, he was sore when I started.  They can get messy because they're hollow, but that's why I can keep them in him longer than a regular plug, because they don't get forced out as he "fills" up.  You can get caps, or douche out before putting them in, but I've been using diapers on him at night.  You have to be ready to deal with the mess though when unplugging after long periods...

reading this pushed some big buttons in me, one of them is adoration. It's hard not to adore such and attentive and considerate Dom. damn, i love every detail of this.