Bareback Ddf Travelling Bottom Iso Bareback Ddf Hosting Top

People don't believe that i am a man of my word(s) when i say the following:- IDC (I REALLY/TRULY DON'T CARE ) UR SIZE/RACE/ETHNIC/THICKNESS/AGE/ETC ETC OF UR COCK.

For all i care is the simplicity of life that we began and the simplicity of death we shall leave and in btwn only simplicity.

So here it goes:- all i want/need/wish/desire(s) are as simple as A B C (once again sticking to simplicity) are 

A. U R A BBTOP DDF AND CAN HOST 2. I CUM/TRAVEL TO U 3. U FUCK ME AND I LEAVE

Don't worry/think of the what if's 1. I am young/old/middle :- IDC. 1. I am black/white/blue/red/etc :- IDC . I have a huge/small/thicker/thinner etc :- I TRULY AND REALLY DON'T CARE

IF U ANSWERED YES TO THE 3 QUESTIONS I SHALL REPEAT 1. CAN U HOST 2. R U DDF 3. R U A TOP.

SO TO CONCLUDE IF U CAN SAY THE FOLLOWING :- I, (UR NAME), AM A DDF BAREBACK TOP AND CAN HOST _____ don't add any more spices and make life comfortable. Just respond......

please hmu and i know that they are people who are fake when they say almost the same i say :- ANYTHING/ANYONE WELCOME but don't prove themselves ; WELL I M DIFFERENT AND DO PROVE MYSELF FOR I TALK THE TALK AND WALK THE WALK.....