At The Beach

ronetbus

Summer is almost over, and most of the tourists are gone.  Around 9:00 PM, when it was already quite dark, I hooked up with a guy online who wanted to take me to the beach.  We parked in the parking lot and started making out in his car, and as we did so, he opened my shorts, alternately stroking and sucking my cock. He had a very hot mouth, and as he worked my cock, he reached down between my legs feeling for my hole. Part of me wondered if he wanted to fuck me right there in his car.  However, everytime he heard footsteps near us, he deliberately moaned more loudly, which was at odds with my instinct to be more discrete.  In any event, I reached over and pulled-out his cock.  It was a nice size and seemed to be uncut. He was also leaking a lot of precum.  After a while of this, he sat up and suggested "Let's go down to the beach," so we fixed our clothing and walked down towards the ocean.

The moon had just started to rise, but it was still pretty dark.  Leading the way, he guided me along, a blanket in his hand, and in so doing we passed a few people who were also strolling along.  He apparently recognized some as he nodded to a few others, but didn't say anything.  Eventually we came to a place where there was a gap in the bushes, and in my eyes it looked like a good place to play because the shadows were deep and we could hide, but instead of placing the blanket in the recesses in the thicket, he placed it right at the mouth of the gap and gestured for me to lie down.  When I was reclining there, he helped me out of my shorts.

I wasn't wearing any underwear. He got his cock out and got on top of me so we could 69. After a short time of that he got up and turned me over and started to rim me good. He asked me if I liked it, and I said I loved it. He said he couldn't tell because I was being so quiet. He got back to rimming my hole and I let myself moan and groan a little bit louder.

All of a sudden he lifted my hips up and knelt behind me. He spoke right out loud, "Your ass is begging for this cock, baby." He slowly started sliding his cock into me. It felt great!

He was fucking me slowly, but after a while he started fucking more forcefully. He was panting and grunting, and I heard him say 'Hey'.  Turning my head, I could see some shadowy figures standing behind him, watching me get fucked. The guy then moved on, and the fucking slowed back down. After another few minutes the same thing happened. This time I heard some other low voice ask "Hot, man.  How's that ass?"

My buddy said, "It's great! I'm getting ready to shoot!" And he started really fucking me harder and faster. He grunted loudly and started to fill my guts with his load. His grunts sounded muffled, and I turned to see that the guy watching had stuffed his cock in my buddy's mouth.

My buddy had filled my hole, but apparently had something more in mind, as he withdrew and moved slightly, all the time his hand held me still.  At this point I felt the other guy's hand on my ass feeling for my hole.  "Your turn," my buddy remarked.

Without a word, the other guy knelt behind me and slid his big dick into my sloppy hole, fucking hard and fast from the start. My friend ended up straddling me while the guy fucking me sucked him off.  After a few minutes of vigorous pounding, the second guy shot his load into my ass.  I could hear a few other nearby voices muttering, which told me we had drawn a small audience.  Then my buddy groaned really loudly and blew another load all over my back.

When we got back to his car I mentioned to him that it seemed he liked having an audience. "That's the hottest thing ever for me," he remarked, and then asked "I hope you didn't mind?"

"Not at all.  In fact I loved it," I replied, giving him a wide grin.  We laughed all the way back to his place.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

Guest mspchaser

Hot... one of my favorite raw fucks was during fireworks at a resort in Northern MN. If it hadn't been a resort, we'd probably have been eaten alive by mosquitoes, but because it was a resort, they had good pest control. After he breed me, not more than 50 feet away from a huge crowd, I pulled-up my shorts, drove away, and jacked off in my cabin's driveway.

• 1 month later...

I was fucked at the beach once, but it wasn't really an outdoor thing. I met a lifeguard at the beach and he took me to the little indoor lifeguard stand. We partied a little bit and next thing I knew was to get my ass pounded by his big fat juicy cock. We were really load. I really wish to get fucked on the sand so others can watch me too.

• Upvote 2