Pozzing the Unexpecting Mancunt in NYC

I'm a good looking guy in my 30's, clean cut, handsome, and masculine. I’m not bragging; it’s just a fact. I turn a lot of dudes on, and can pretty much Fuck whomever I want.

All August had been hot here in NY, and my affinity for places where us Sleazeballs congregate had never been greater. I headed out Saturday night, thinking about Fucking, get Fucked, Blow Jobs, and Rimming.

At a bar in the East Village, this guy was PISSING next to me.

"You’re pretty cute." I was playing with him like I do with everyone in the bars. I was so certain I’d have sex sometime that night, that I didn’t give a fuck whether he approved of my Cum-On or not.

"You’re pretty sexy yourself—and well hung," he commented, peering over the partition. He leaned over and cupped his hand to capture my Stream.

“Tasty, too," he added, as it dripped down his shirt.

That was so Sleazy, it got me going.

“Hold that thought!"

He finished pissing while I latched the door. I pissed down his throat.

We talked a minute while guys banged at the door. He gave me a kiss and undid his belt and jeans (no underwear). He was beautiful—that lanky type whose dick looked like it was starving the rest of his body. I asked his name—Matt or Matthew. His age—26. I’d have guessed 28 to 31. The pounding of the bladder-full bitches got our attention, so we got out of the john. He wanted to me to meat his Buds; but I wanted him all to myself, so I told him I’d catch him later on.

I spotted a solid New Jersey or Long Island dude with a baseball cap low over his eyes in the corner. That used to be me. So I introduced myself and we had a beer. Joey was Catholic, Gay, Guilty and Sleazy, but didn’t know it yet. He was 28, Italian, and had a great build, which he was NOT showing off. How modesty turns me on!

Matthew came up to our table and joined us. After a few beers, we started doing Poppers and kissing. The bar was getting crowded. Matt’s friends came over, and I thought Joey was gonna split because he looked kinda out of place. But I really wanted to do him. So I followed him into the bathroom. He was drunk, unsteady, and groggy. I put his hand on my Cock; and he went for It and blew me.

“Don't Cum in my mouth, OK?”

I held the Poppers under his nose. He inhaled for what seemed like minutes. I turned his cap backwards. Again, guys were banging on the door.

“FUCK OFF!” I yelled, and Joey sucked faster and faster. I grabbed him under the shoulders and made him half-stand while he blew me. I undid his jeans, bent over, and fingered his Hole. It smelled manly and funky from sitting and sweating all night and drove me insane.

I let him blow me some more and pulled my Cock out of his mouth and started jacking while he nibbled my balls. I wanted to get POZ Scum on my fingers. I kept a hand on my Dick and fingered his Ass.

“I DON’T GET FUCKED.”

I massaged my POZ Precum into his Hole. He was clueless. He was doing Poppers like crazy. Like a good little girl, he kept trying to push my hand away from his Pussy. Like the perverted Faggot I am, I couldn’t get enough of his Mancunt. He was so into Sucking, he couldn’t keep it all straight; so he finally gave up.

“I'm just gonna rub my Dick against your Ass.”

In a totally unexpected change of heart, he backed onto my Dick. I held the Poppers under his nose and pressed in. I could tell he really didn’t get Fucked much, if at all; and my Shaft was about to hit that spot where I couldn’t go further without hurting him or scaring him off.

“OK, its just my finger now,” and I stuck it in past that point.

I was dripping PreCum like crazy, fantasizing about BREEDING his Ass, and all of a sudden my finger slipped in, to the hilt. I was about to pop, so I shoved my DEATHSTICK back up his Hole, all the while telling him how good my “finger” felt.

I shot my POZ Load up his Pussy, but I didn’t want to freak him out. So I made a show of quickly pulling out and jacking what little Jism I could muster on the floor.

He looked kinda relieved and commented that he’d never done that before. We cleaned up, and ended up getting kicked out by the Bouncer. We were out on the street, and it was close to 4 AM. The bars close at 4.

I realized I’d lost Matthew. I asked the Bouncer if I could run back in to look for a friend. He said, “No!” I looked up and down the street and thought I saw Matthew entering a Sex Club just across 2nd Ave. I asked Joey if he’d ever been across the street.

‘Uh-uh.”

“Cum on. I'll take you.”

Inside we walked a big circle in search of Matt. I spotted a buddy named Brian, mid 40's, tats, solidly built, and as sweet guy as he was tough—and totally POZZED UP—the nastiest Cum giver/taker you’d ever want to meat. I remember him saying 3 years ago when he first Fucked me, “I wanna Cum in you. I want to charge you with my Bug. You’ll be my POZ boy forever.” We also talked a lot about converting young naïve NEG guys like Joey. Again Joey surprised me again—shamelessly hitting on Brian.

Brian found us a large booth. We were barely inside when Joey dropped to his knees to blow Brian. I bit Joey’s Tits, and he sucked our POZ DICKS. I fed Joey my Poppers, and my Dick was drooling, as I watched Brian finger-fuck Joey's Ass. Brian whispered, ”I'm tearing up the little Cunt’s Ass so you can shoot your POZ Jism right into his bloodstream.”

After that, I couldn’t hold back. I plowed into Joey and pounded his Mancunt. The Poppers had him so relaxed, his Ass involuntarily plunged back against me. He was as fucking high as a Faggot could get and remain on his feet.

I shot my second POZ Wad up his unsuspecting Mancunt and murmured to Brian that I’d already barebacked Joey once at the bar. Brian skewered his own Venomous Dipstick into the Pussy, whipping and blending my froth with his own—into a two-man, two-poison Foam.

Joey pulled off his shoes and his pants so he was totally nude. Brian and I did the same. I felt the slimy, sticky Scum from the last dudes to occupy the booth adhere to my feet.

So there we were, Power-Fucking Joey, who hours before, had wanted to know if I was “safe”. I asked Joey if we could make it a foursome; and he said, "Sure—long as he tops.” I opened the door and there, right across from our booth, was Matthew, watching everyone scurry about, while we were busy converting young Joey.

We locked eyes; he smiled, and entered our booth . He was surprised, but pleased, to discover Joey and Brian. The long and short of it was—everyone clicked.

“We got kicked out of the bar. Guess we were fooling around too long in the bathroom.”

“That was you guys? I had to piss so bad I came over here.”

“I thought I saw you walk in.”

He started to blow me then Joey then Brian. Anyway, we did the usual stuff 4 guys do in a booth. Brian and I fucked and shot in both Joey and Matthew—the POZ inculcating the NEG. We walked Joey out at 6 AM and put him in a cab with my phone number and email address. I haven’t heard from him yet.

We kissed Brian goodbye; and Matt came home with me, and we slept until 7 that night. We ordered Chinese in and watched Sex and the City while I played with his Hole.

“I know this is stupid after last night—but do you know your Status?”

“Yeah.”

I thought he was going to ask which was I was. Instead he cautioned, “I don't know whether I'm POZ or NEG. I’m sorry. I should have told you.”

“Nothing personal. It’s none of your business, but I’m POZ.”

He looked shocked and confused, his situation precarious, since his legs were already perched on my shoulders. I was ready to POZ FUCK him again.

“You get a CHARGE out of this?”

“No, but you might.”

His smile twisted into a concupiscent leer. “Just do me a favor. When you’re ready to shoot, look me straight in the eye.”

I did, and will do so again. After dinner, I will unload more of my POZ JISM up his beautiful Hole, and glare into his eyes at the Moment of Truth.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1