Running Into A Hookup When He's With His Wife

KindaBasic

I met this beautiful local guy a few times about a year back. Slim-to-athletic, black hair, fucked like a dream (mostly safe sadly, but he fucked me bb the final time) and could often get quite aggressive with me, which really got me turned on.

Anyway, he stopped getting in contact (I'd always wait for him to drop me a line) and then a few months after that I saw him in a local park with his wife and two small children. I was walking past them on the path when I saw them. He quickly darted a look to his wife to check she wasn't looking, then he looked me right in the eye and smirked so arrogantly that it made me want him again right there and then!

He messaged me a few times after that but never called me in for another meet. I suggested it, but he was always the alpha dom in this situation!

• Upvote 3

About a decade ago I met a guy in a cruising bar at night. He was hot, fucked me good and flooded my ass with two loads.

The next morning, I had his loads still inside me, I was walking with my 12 y.o. son and his baby brother in a stroller in a park when I ran into him. He was shocked seeing me with children, he had no clue that I could be other that a gay bottom slut. I said hello to him and he greeted back with a huge smile.

• Upvote 2

Nothing hotter than making eye contact, giving him a slight grin, or simply texting him " Sup?" from across the room while he's with his woman. One time I saw a FB with his wife at the mall. While she was shopping, I stood by him with my back turned, telling him how our last fuck session was so hot that I coulbn't stop thinking of him and I wanted to suck him off. He told his wife that he was gonna go find a restroom and five minutes later we were in my car with his cock down my throat. I was really just teasing him, bringing him close then backing off. I did this 2 or 3 times before I stopped. Told him if he wanted me to finish him off, to get at me later. He was pissed...left him with a raging hard on and balls blue as fuck, but I reminded him his lovely wife, the same wife that lets him fuck her friged soul once every full moon, never gives him head, and absolutely doesn't take it up the ass, is waiting for him.

Later that night, while his wife was out with her friends, he came to relieve the pressure by hate fucking my hole three times. He told me never to leave him with blue balls again as his balls were backed up. Felt like he unloaded a gallon of cum up in me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

I ran into a fuck buddy at a restaurant with wife and two teenage sons, I thought he was going to choke on his steak. I just made quick eye contact but moved on without much ado. We hooked up once after that but I ended it because of thinking of his sons and how that would fuck up their life also after that I would not mess around with married guys.

Edited by barefootbob
  • Upvote 1

I ran into a fuck buddy at a restaurant with wife and two teenage sons, ... We hooked up once after that but I ended it because of thinking of his sons ...

You're too kind... I'd have been tempted to get him to bring the sons along too next time if they're "old enough" - teach them a thing or two about getting their needs met without the hassle of girlfriends or risk of pregnancy etc.

"Now Billy, this here is what we call a cumdump... When you get the urge, just fuck it like this."

Edited by paskin
  • Upvote 2

Guest jason385

You're too kind... I'd have been tempted to get him to bring the sons along too next time if they're "old enough" - teach them a thing or two about getting their needs met without the hassle of girlfriends or risk of pregnancy etc.

"Now Billy, this here is what we call a cumdump... When you get the urge, just fuck it like this."

Totally agree. Sons learning how to fuck men from dad are so hot.

• Moderators

Went to see a musical being performed at the local university Friday night with my husband and a friend. We chose our seats trying to get close (but not too close) to the stage. After we had settled in for a few minutes I realized that the man sitting with his wife a couple of seats to the left and in front of us was an occasional fuck buddy of mine. We actually had done a threesome with him as well, but my husband didn't notice him. I caught him glancing nervously back at us a couple of times, but I didn't try to make eye contact or anything. I bet I hear from him this week. 

• Upvote 1

Ran into a fuckbuddy @hardware store with his wife. We made eye contact; I smiled he smiled and kept it moving.

He was right,she did look like a mean bitch. But that was fine by me, because it kept Daddy coming back to me...so I could drain his dick.

• Upvote 2

Went to see a musical being performed at the local university Friday night with my husband and a friend. We chose our seats trying to get close (but not too close) to the stage. After we had settled in for a few minutes I realized that the man sitting with his wife a couple of seats to the left and in front of us was an occasional fuck buddy of mine. We actually had done a threesome with him as well, but my husband didn't notice him. I caught him glancing nervously back at us a couple of times, but I didn't try to make eye contact or anything. I bet I hear from him this week. 

Very hot!

On 10/16/2016 at 1:25 PM, drscorpio said:

Back when I was "straight" I went to a play with a friend and found myself seated next to a woman from work I fucked a couple of times. On the other side of her was a guy whom I learned was her significant other I never knew existed.  

• Upvote 1