Local Kamagra (Etc) Supplier?

paskin

Can anyone here reccomend a source for Kamagra or similar?

Has anyone used the delivery service advertised at the back of the scene mags (QX etc), (Hand delivered anywhere in London, 52 X Kamagra 100mg for £50 or 100 for £85) seems good compared to finding a reliable online source, but wondered if you guys had better suggestions or referals.

PMs welcome if you feel it more appropriate, but public discussion would be good.

Thanks for the replies guys.

I had considered AllDayChemist but transfering payment to them from the UK is convoluted and expensive.

Cuntspunker: Would be very interested if you can reccomend a specific brand or name to try?

Hardix: that looks great, thank you.

I use kamagra.nl
English language store : https://www.kamagra.nl/?___store=english&___from_store=nederlands

Not sure if they are the cheapest but easy to deal with. Once when a package did not arrive they shipped a new batch without any fuss. (the original one arrived several weeks later after I had already received the replacement).

Payment by bank and I now see they offer next day delivery from a few major UK cities.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...