Bottoms: Your Cleaning Regime?

dude8688

As a rather recent beginner to taking dick, I find the whole process of cleaning is quite awkward and difficult. I've tried a shower hose and also a little douche I bought, but I'm wondering if my diet is at fault for me never being able to get totally clean.

I see so many hot amateur videos on xtube where there is no mess or leakage whatsoever. I get jealous!

Is starving yourself for 2-3 days really the answer? How 'deep' should you clean? For how long? I can finger my ass and once I reach the second hole it usually always still has dirt in there. Sorry, not a nice topic but a reality of anal sex.

Edited by dude8688
  • Upvote 1

Start the bottom diet - lots of salads and build up gradually to a very high fiber diet and drink lots of water, which will help keep your stool loose and moving so it'll stick to your colon and rectum and anus less, which will make cleaning easier for you.

Agree! I take Metamucil daily and Pure for Men which is a diet supplement that helps move your shit. You can purchase it on Amazon, read the reviews! ;)

• Upvote 2

You can also VERY OCCASIONALLY use a laxative before extended sessions (like bathhouse visits) I would say no more than once a month but I wouldn't even use them that frequently. You also don't want to rely on enemas because long term frequent usage can make you chronically constipated and cause hemorrhoids. Changing your diet like Pozbtm4breeding said is the best bet

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

This stuff is amazing http://www.pureformen.com/
It contains Psyllium fiber which is the same thing you find in dietary supplements like Metamucil. This makes sure the poop moves through your colon smoothly and in well-formed turds. That keeps everything a lot cleaner. When I take it daily, I seldom have to wipe at all. (I mean I do wipe, but I just get clean paper).

It also contains Chia and Flax which help your colon and rectum to make natural lubricant. 

• 2 weeks later...

Totally agree! Pure for Men is (excuse the pun) "The Shit!" Take that daily/twice a day and it'll push most of it out naturally. I use a shower hose to clean out what ever is left about 2-4 hours before fucking. Be sure to use light to medium-ish pressure. The intent is to get water up in you gently, not hose down your insides liks you're trying to power wash a sidewalk.

After a particularly rough and/or long fuck session, I like to use Preparation H wipes to prevent hemorrhoids. Nothing sucks more than fucking a couple of days later and you can't enjoy yourself because you have some bad piles that are on fire.

• 3 months later...

Not mentioned enough, but fully emptying out during your bowel movements, everything being solid and together, and knowing how much water you're putting in is vastly important.

I recommend Pure. The more water you drink throughout the day on it, the better. Start cleaning with a bulb. If you use a hose, be aware. Keep a regular count and know how much water is going in. A couple seconds too long will accelerate tomorrow's stuff. An enema is a last resort for me if cleaning up interrupts my normal bowel schedule, I'm backed up or having a day where I can't get clean no matter how much I rinse. 

If your ass is aching, hole starting to swell and turn out, take a break.

Edited by topstud127

• 4 months later...
Guest PigTonight
On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 3:38 AM, VicBCtop said:

and, Of course remember that some tops Love a dirty hole.  Au Natural!

I love that only when the top is really into it... used to be against it until a top showed me how much it turned him on, so now its an option only for those who request :)

• 2 months later...

Hey, Rawbros!

Maybe I missed this answer when I was reading about douching regularly.

How many of you vers guys and/or bottoms douche on a daily or regular basis. I douched today thinking I'd hook up with a younger vers guy. It didn't turn out. My daddy hole is squeaky clean. But Saturday I will douche again to be ready for the bb sex party (1st anniversary) at Club120 in Toronto. I'll be ok, right? Or does too much/daily douching harmful to one's rectum?

Thanks to everyone who read and responding to my questions!! I want to be raw vers, so I need to douche as well. Topping I do, no problem or worry.