Anyone Recently Tested While On Prep And Taken Hvls?

Read1

Guys,

I'm going to a semi-private party soon for a bareback orgy. I'm really looking forward to it. I have one nagging question. Have anyone been recently tested while on PrEP and already taken HVLs (from guys who are positive but not on meds)? 

The guys I've fucked or been fucked have told me they're undetectable. Now, I'd like to take the next step and continue to enjoy bareback sex, either fucking or being fucked by guys. Thanks! Happy barebacking!

Read1

• Upvote 2

I recently started PrEP and would jump at the chance to participate in a bb orgy like that and take (and give) some loads.

Go! Pig out! And write up what you can remember of it in a post here somewhere -- I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it.

Thanks ponyboy238!!

What say you, O other readers?! Should I go or not?

Read1

Go for it! I'm not on PrEP and I'd go if given the opportunity. A large part of the the thrill of barebacking is the risk involved whether or not the participants are on PrEP (which the CDC has recently declared to be a 92% effective Vs. the 80% effectiveness of condoms).

However, maybe I'm not the best one to ask for advice as I get off on the thrill of participating in sex roulette and taking unmedicated HVL charged seed in my neg ass without the benefit of PrEP.

What do you the younger guys say? Should I go?

Read1

The risk of getting HIV is pretty low, about a 0.1% chance if you're on the receptive end of anal sex with someone who has a HVL. https://wwwn.cdc.gov/hivrisk/estimator.html#-~mb|rai.prep 

If you've read older posts in the prep section of this site you'd see accounts of multiple men taking hundreds of bareback loads per year and never getting HIV. I'd say just go for it man and have some fun! You only live once and we live in a time when HIV isn't something you have to worry about.

Edited by IAcollegeguy
  • Upvote 2

Dear IAcollegeguy and others,

You know what? I think I should go ahead and enjoy all the sex offered at this semi-private bareback orgy I'm going to. I know that we're all there for the same thing. The touching, the sucking, the rimming, and the fucking. There will be 2 slings and 2 fuck benches there. In that environment I feel totally connected and free to be my piggiest. I feel free to explore in a bareback environment. Right?

Read1

• Upvote 3

I think you have made the decision that you really want. You are lucky to be able to go to an orgy like that. Like I said earlier I would definitely go and I`m neg. and not on prep or anything. Go and savor all the loads you can get man!!!

well hope all went well and remember prep makes you safe from HIV / AIDS 1 not AIDS 2 so you should be fine if you meet with anyone with AIDS 2 then you would not even be thinking about having sex with them as they would be in a A&E 

• 2 weeks later...

Guys,

Tonight's the night for the bareback orgy. A whole army of guys has planned on going. My hole has been twitching all day, and my dick has been hard just thinking of the wonderful sex I'm about to have.

I will tell you, guys, what happened. Wish me luck getting loads in my ass, down my throat, and giving loads up guys' asses!!

Read1

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...