How I Went From Curious, To Dangerous!

Guest tonka1990

Guest tonka1990

My parents gave me quite a bit of freedom, i had my head screwed on, i think i was a pretty decent kid, and then my grandfather died, and i went awol, couldnt handle it, they found me 4 or 5 days after i had the news, in a field, so drunk i had no idea where i was or who it was that was man handling me into a car. once they got me home and sobered me up, they kept telling me i should see a councillor. I didnt want to talk, I didnt know how i was ever going to get over it. 

Im a big guy, always have been, so even at 16, i managed to get into most gay bars without need for ID, so from that moment on, my life went steadily downhill. I never dealt with grief, and clearly, i let is ruin everything. I found myself at 16, skipping college, making up awful excuses, when really i was just hungover, and off to the bars again the following night. No idea how i afforded it now thinking back. 

After around 6 months of making myself out to be a sort of tourist in this world, occasionally visiting with some straight school friends, i finally decided to come out the closet and i made such a fuss about it, noone really cared, most responses were along the lines of "id have never have guessed" so i dont think im an obvious gay, noone had every questioned my sexuality or lack of girlfriend upto then.

Not alot changed, apart from the frequency my school friends visited the clubs with me, they enjoyed it more and more. My Best Friend Aaron, i had never seen him so relaxed anywhere i dont think. hed had his fair share of girlfriends, so no-one else really saw it. but he really enjoyed himself at the gay bar, and it was rare youd find him out anywhere else. 

Aaron had been my best friend since the start of high school, spent most days together, nothing ever happend, but we was very close friends and cared about each other a great deal. 

It was coming upto my 18th birthday and i had been talking to a guy called matt, for some time. My 18th birthday was a bit bizzare, because we had agreed to go out, the the same gay bar as always, and my school friends were coming, and in the end, my mother and...Grand Mother! we was in there for around 2 hours before i notice how much my mum found it weird, but my nan was dancing the night away like a 21 year old loving it. My mum had never seen me with a guy, so when i kissed matt on the dancefloor infront of her she found it a bit weird.

Once i managed to get her to get over it we had a great night, and about 4am we headed home, Matt and Aaron also headed to mine, Matt was to sleep with me, and behave, as aaron would be in my room also, on the sofa bed. 

I say Behave, Despite matt being smaller in build than me, him spooning me quickly turned into me feeling his 7" cock pokeing me in the back, and he started grinding against me,  i was drunk, and didnt care that aaron was just the other side of the room, and my parents just upstairs....i pulled my boxers down and pushed back on him, he loved it, but tried to behave and be slow, but i could feel him getting harder, and I was scared that we would make too much noise, so i pulled off him and thought ill suck him till i get a mouth full of cum and satisfy my man. 

Whilst me and matt was being intemet, i cant pretend i hadnt noticed rustling from the sofa bed. If i didnt know better, it sounded like Aaron was wanking. Well... as i positioned myself on my knees on the side of the bed to continue sucking matts cock. I felt someone touch my ass. I hadnt herd Aaron move off the bed so i was quite shocked. I turned around but it was pitch black so all i could see was his outline, it was deffinetly aaron. his finger up my ass and his other hand guiding mine to his cock. Wow...hes a good 8" and thickness of a beercan! i couldnt do anything but pull my hand off his cock. It felt wrong, hed been my best friend for so long, and no chat at all with matt about the situation with our relationship, i know i like the idea of monogomy! 

I had no idea where to concentrate, sucking on matt, i could feel his breath getting heavier, he was getting close, i slowed. And Aaron, well, i tried to stop him and told him to behave, but he could see me sucking matt, and he didnt want to behave....his cock was wet with pre cum....loads of it....and its a good job, when all of a sudden he decided the first gay experience he was going to have was shoving his raw cock, balls deep in my ass in one go! He held himself there for a minute or two, before he started pumping at me....he didnt last long, which is a good job! it was so thick, i felt like i was being turned inside out! matt was panting heavily by now, and aaron was slapping against my arse as he pushed harder and harder before the quiet grunt came from him and i felt the throbbing as he came in me. i didnt want it, i knew what it would do to our friendship, but id dint have much choice, and i loved it at the time, and seconds later matt grabbed the back of my head and forced it down on his cock, as his load shot down my throat.

Aaron out my ass, and went back to the sofa bed like nothing had happend. Im not even sure Matt knew what aaron was doing, it was pitch black, he didnt say anything. it wall all over within a few minutes.

The next morning when i woke up. Aaron had let himself out, His grandmother had been to pick him up. And as soon as i had stirred Matt woke up, didnt say anything to me, so, i guess he wasnt very happy with what happend. I tired to plead with him, but he was having none of it. got dressed and walked out. Although i spent the next few days trying to win him over, he was having none of it. I lost matt, and he felt the need to move a considerable distance away to ensure we couldnt continue.

Later that afternoon, Once my hangover had eased, I headed to Aarons, and when i got there he was outside cleaning his neighbours car. Went through the usual greetings, and it seemed like everything was ok. Almost like nothing had happend. i had to prompt in order to get it brought up but in the end i had to just out with it and ask him if he remembered anything from last night? he said NO! He had no idea!

Its normal if he stays at mine to leave before im up so i hadnt thought twice about it really...but having to stand there and explain what he did to me....he tried stopping me saying he didnt want to know but, he needed to know. The look on his face was of horror. He didnt know where to put himself, fortunately some other friends turned up so the subject changed quickly. I had no need to embarrass him infront of the others.

A few days later is was apparent our friendship was being strained by the actions of that night. Infact, our 7 year friendship more or less completely deteriorated within a month or 2. I found myself going out with the usual crowd, Less and Less. before I knew it, i found myself not going out at all.

I cant recall now, how i got to know Matt. But it wouldnt be how i would meet guys now. It wasnt until i ended up a bit of a loner that i learnt about Gay hook up sites. My first was probably Fitlads.net, then ladslads as well.

several months passed now. Ive pretty much been a loner for most of this time. I was probably that idiot that you would chat to on these hook up sites and never meet. But this one guy, came across,Luke, so down to earth, i just clicked with him right away. I found it a bit strained when i learnt he has a wife to be, and 2 children....but he had a big cock, lived arouns 20 mins walk from my house, had alot in common with me, so i decided we would meet. The meet was purely to fuck. i hadnt had sex very often, and certainly not since my 18th birthday so i was as tight as a virgin.

One saturday i knew my parents was going to be out visiting family so i got out of having to go along and agreed with luke to come to mine. He asked me to meet him in the nearby town and walk upto mine,which i dont know why, but i felt alot happier about meeting him out n about in a public place and then taking him back to mine. 

The first time i lay eyes on him, he was pretty average in way of looks, but he was my height, 6 foot 6 inches tall...and quite slim built, dressed like a real scally, but so shy there was no conversation. When we got to mine we had sat on my bed in silence for a good 10 minutes before anything happend, once i felt his hard cock, i had never been so scared. I had no idea how i was going to take this. It was meant to be a quick fuck n go, mum n dad would only be out for an hour or so. So i didnt have much time to loose, i started sucking him and he pulled my face upto his and he looked less the shy scally that walked in, more a dirty whore who wanted to fuck me. Told me, nose to nose, open wide so i did, and he spat right at the back of my mouth and started kissing me....noone had ever done that before but i found it quite hot...

after he kissed me he quickly went onto moving me into position to fucking me. I was so scared, it was huge....I had the pillow ready to bite down on....he tried pushing right in with nothing more than a little vaseline but after a few minutes he had to give up, no chance was it going in without some persuasion. so i felt one finger go in, then two, then three...after a few minutes of trying to loosen me up with his fingers, he quickly pulled out his fingers and just as quickly stuck his cock in maybe 3 or 4 inches....woah...it was considerably thicker than 3 fingers, but it did the trick he got it in, and i was on verge of squeeling it was so thick....i urged him to hurry up, i was in so much pain....he remained silent....and started to press against me, pushing deeper,. Before you know it im screaming....ive never had anything so big in me....he took absolutely no notice of my pain....it was too late to stop him....he was going to succeed and was going to fuck me so i just had to deal with it.....it felt like 15 minutes had passed of him stabbing my guts with this huge cock....which was probably about 5 minutes....and i felt him grow in confidence in stance and action. a few minutes later he was really sweating and breathing getting heavier, this is the first time hes really been body to body to me, as hes pushed me forward off my knees and lay on top of me....."Where do you want me to cum" "Inside" "you sure?" "god yeah, cum inside me."  Before any more could be said he was hammering my ass and on virge of exploding, i was struggling to cope, so i was glad it was coming!.....it coudlnt come quick enough, but even when i thought he was nearly there....it took perhaps another 5 minutes....he was properly driving it home even while cumming in me....the cum was actually a relief, almost out of lubrication, made it feel much better...he pulled his cock out, and there was blood on it....i was so scared...he could see i was scared. He told me not to worry, it will be fine, i will heal he said. No talking afterwards.... Off he went...a minute or two to dress and he was gone.

two fucks over a pretty big length of time...and i have never once questioned safe sex....hmmm

I have to say i was pretty traumatised by that last fuck at this point....didnt want anything else up my ass for a while... And considering i had just started a new job and was very enthusiastic to make something of my life...i stayed focused now, happily...nowhere near a guy or cock for a couple of years!

fitlads bored me now and so did ladslads, both a bit  basic so i started googling! Now from Day 1 i have never really been interest in safe sex...Bareback is right, always has been. So when i came across this website called BarebackRT i was intrigued. I had a look and signed up...And quickly put off...Poz guys everywhere, im no chaser, catching the aids scared the shit out of me. Recon seemed very restrictive for free membership so that never really went anywhere either. So i gave up.

But for some reason i kept ending up looking at BBRT. for 6 months i was looking and chattings, and probably pissing people off with being a bit of a fantasist. almost to the point of meeting, and putting a stop to it last minute. 

I must have been 22/23 before i got to the point where i was chatting with someone and really thinking about meeting him....he was generally bottom, but for some reason was happy to top me....he lived aroun 30 miles away, enough for me to be happy there was no risk of this random fuck being know in my own little bubble.

Finally this guy, Kristofus on BBRT now called slutbucketuk...had agreed i would meet him at his, so i drove down, around an hour away, knocked the door and he welcomed me in. I dont know why, but i felt so comfortable around him, he was mid to late 30s, but looked much younger, and was so outgoing and friendly everything seemed so easy.

I was asked to take my shoes off and i followed upstairs where the was a mattress on the floor in the back room where we got comfortable he began kissing me and undressing me and himself. he was very much into body to body contact, made emphasis of pushing himself against me, and i liked it, i looked down and he had a perfect around 7/7.5 inches and was rock hard....he could see immediatly i wanted it. 

He started playing with himself and asked me, "So whats you favourite position". "well, doggy, or you on top of me?" not really know what else to say, he loved the idea of being on top of me and started kissing me and kissing down my kneck before sniffing my pits and sound immensly arroused before moving back to my mouth.

I never felt like something was so right. Loving every second of being mildly dominated by this guy. He was gentle but firm all the way through. it was amazing. 

Before he fucked me he asked, "You know im unsure of my status right?". I Replied "yeah i know, but your so hot, i want you now!"

He didnt need asking twice, before i knew it he was tongue deep in my ass, a first for me, and it was amazing, so relaxed, he spent a good 10 minutes tongue deep in my ass before he got up on his knees, reached over for a bit of lube and pushed some on my ass and rubbed it over his cock. and slowly pressed himself into me.

He started gentle, it was sensual, i loved it, and he built up speed fucked me bodys tight together licking my arm pits and kissing me for a good 20 minutes. He suddenly stopped, turned me onto my back, put my legs over his shoulder and carried on plowing me....his cock was perfect size, loved it, and he had such a grin on his face and such a deep stare into me it was like he was apart of me.

after another 15/20 minutes his eye contact broke, and face expression changed, his load was brewing. He pulled out, and pushed me back onto my belly, got on top and started fucking harder and harder, i say he was close....he must have gone full pelt at my ass for another 20 minutes before he told me he was going to load my ass and whoah.....

When he came he stopped pumped my ass, he pushed deep as he could and lay still....I could feel his dick throbbing as i was being pumped full of his cream....it was ecstasy. I loved the feeling but, was somewhat disapointed it had ended. He was in no rush to move. He lay there on top of me cock still hard and deep in me. I was happy for him to stay there. 

"That was amazing, i dont know how you can say your a bottom, you fuck amazingly, and you have an amazing cock"

"You talk like I'm finished, i have another load to gift you yet pal, just let me rest a bit"

Rest a bit? i was pretty sure he had a nap on me. but after around half an hour he started rolling his hips and i felt his cock, perhaps semi hard, sliding in and out of me, getting harder with each stroke.

"Now lets fuck that load in nice and deep yeah?"

"yes please!" 

he pulled himself up onto his arms and really started pumping at me, expected me to do nothing but take it, He only took a couple of minutes this time but it made my ass feel so warm and sloppy, when he pulled out he flipped me over and put his cock in my mouth to clean it off and lay beside me for a while before i got dressed thanked him, had a cup of tea and left.

This guy was amazing, he was a real slut so had no idea if he was poz or neg, which means i could have a poz load up me, and i was so turned on by that idea my tiny dick was rock hard all day.

I got a real taste for Raw cock after that and wanted more. I spoke to him a few times about if he used any other sites to meet guys. He mentioned fabguys and craigslist. Both seemed to be very useful at finding genuine guys.

I found myself with a post a week or two later on craigslist advertising myself as a cum dump. I was very nervous, but i advertised my door open, and me bent over, blindfolded dump n go. I had seen adverts like this on bbrt and thought it would be interesting....

I quickly got attention, and gave my address to 4 guys within the hour....the first arrived i herd the door open he came in and locked the door behind him. i herd a pleased groan as he walked in and saw my ass....the belt buckle go and he started fingering my hole while he got his cock hard....he quickly lubed his dick slid in and fucked me for a few minutes before cumming....he kept fucking through it....so i felt his cock sliding in and out easier with the cum lubricating....he was only fucking me for around 5 minutes and he pulled out and left. Not a bad 6" ish cock for first of the night. within minutes of him leaving i got another craigslist email....from the guy that just fucked me. reading....I hope you enjoyed my poz load....first time for everything.... I have to say i really didnt care.

I dont think id ever say i was a chaser. Poz/Neg...i just wanted cock up my ass i didnt care.

The second guy came. i just herd trouser drop and went for it right away....if im honest....maybe 4 inches...barely knew he was there....90 seconds later he was gone anyway....but i guess a load is a load. 

The third guy walked in and herd the door lock....but he stood in the hall way a while before coming to the bedroom. made me a bit nervous. dont know why. Eventually i herd him slowly walk in and felt his very cold hands run over my ass....he pulled his trousers down and i herd a very floppy cock slap around....the first thing that hit me was the smell....he smelt like a combination of the local tramp and a dirty ash tray, was horrific. after a few minutes he was hard enough to "thumb it in" but he really wasnt having much luck getting hard....he started pumping at my ass but it was taking him sometime to harden up enough to actually fuck me....in the meantime all i could think of was the smell...and then the really gravvelly cough that i felt spray saliva all over my back. after about 20 minutes his dick was fairly hard and he was grunting with each stroke. his dick was very thin and about 7" long....the grunting got louder and louder until he pushed one last push and pumped the biggest load ive ever taken....when he pulled out i felt it dribble out a little. he never said anything. and was quite slow at leaving, but i wanted to see what vile thing just fucked me so as soon as the door went i quickly got to the window and OMG it was horrific, he was most deffinatly a tramp, hed stopped just outside my door to like up a fag and i could see the needle marks on his arm....so a druggy too and looked about 65.

The forth guy ill tell you about later on.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonka1990

Part 2.

So the 4th Guy. 

He must have been around for a while, watching the coming and goings in the corridor outside my apartment, as i could clearly hear external doors go and noone ever came in. So hed seen that i was being a real slut. When the door opened, just by the noise, i could tell he was not very confident, he walked in very slowly, locked the front door, and stood in the hall way for a while. I must admit i was wondering what the hell he was doing out there, and why hadnt he come through.

Took what felt like around 10 minutes before i herd the bedroom door open, and he came in so slowly, he must have been new to this scene, he was very shy. Hadnt seen him so no idea what was happening. 

"he..hello, sorry, I dont think i can do this" he eventually muttered.

i Tried to reply quite softly to put him at ease "Dont worry, relax, noone is hear to judge, is this your first time?"

"erm, ive never done anything like this before, and your craigslist post got me hard, and now im here, i dont know"

"Take a few minutes to relax pal, Can i take a look at you? lets talk, im not all that bad, honest!"

"yes ok, turn around"

I quickly turned around, threw a gown on, and turned on the bedside light. Wow. No way was i letting him go, He was gorgeous. id say 18/19 in age. Athletic body, Not heavily muscular, but defined, he must have got undressed in the hallway. He had quite long dark hair and the lightest blue eyes. His cock was quite large and more or less perfectly proportioned.

"Whats you name pal?"

"Andrew"

"So, Andrew, why did you come here today?"

" you post, had me rock hard at home, but ive never done anything like this, I'm just shy, im sorry for wasting your time."

Andrew was increasingly sounding like he wasnt going to fuck me. I wasnt going to let that happen.

"Andrew, Just relax, noone will ever know your here, and noone will ever need to know, your free here to relax, and enjoy your time, no pressure on you, you can do what you want, you know that right?"

He shook is head, i was sat with my arm round him on side of the bed and i could feel him relax, with the stroking of his neck he eventually made eye contact with me, for the first time. he stared at me for about 30 seconds before he finally took hold of my head and pulled me closer to kiss me...ok...not the anon cumdump session but hes hot ill go with this!.

He was quickly getting into it, he lied down on the bed and pulled me down with him, beside him. Wow. What happend to the shy boy of 5 minutes ago?

His cock was rock hard and standing to attention. A Good 8" long and had a good thickness to go with it. was lovely....after the last few guys, i knew this was going to be the best just because of his tool!

he was very into kissing, after a couple of minutes i had to pull away, and kissed down his body until i was at his cock.

Slowly I  worked my way down his 8" to as far as i could take, im pretty terrible with my mouth.... but he didnt seem to mind that i couldnt deepthroat him... he appeared to be loving it.

I was only sucking him for a minute or two before he pulled me off, did say anything, just pushed me onto my belly and positioned himself on top of me, i could feel him aiming that immense tool at my cunt, and the moan he let out as he slid straight in....made me shudder, he was in a stage of ecstacy in me, and his cock felt amazing. he lay there at first with his weight on top of me and his cock still, in my ass, i could feel him so hard it was throbbing in me. 

" You ass feels so good, First time ive been in a sloppy hole, Your gunna get it good"

Where did that come from? shy boy grew some balls! With that i felt his weight come off my back as he got up to give him some space to pump at my ass, and there was no starting slow...straight into destroying my cunt.....and he was pumping the full length of his cock in and almost all the way out....He made me squeel in pain! id got used to feeling him there for so long. But soon got into it.

He spent some time edging, hed go mad on my ass, hear his breath getting faster and then he would stop for a couple of minutes before he came....after about 20 minutes, and the last rest on my back, he wisperred to me "I'm going to shoot this time, and im gunna push as deep as i can when i do" with that he felt my ass clamp on his cock and he quickly got up and started pumping, he pumped hard long and deep,  could feel the tension build very quickly as his breathing changed he dropped onto my back and wrapped his arm round my neck to turn my head and kiss me as hie did he drove his cock right home and held there, i could feel the warm cum spewing into me and his cock throbbed so hard as it pumped every last drop deep in my guts. The edging paid off i got a huge load....

Andrew had relaxed, he hadnt moved, his cock was still in me. and he was resting on me. Resting? Well... i quickly learnt he gone to sleep with his cock still in me. I found this kinda hot! left him there for a bit i enjoyed feeling his dick soften n harden in my ass.

after around 20 minutes, and the obvious heave breath from being asleep, his soft cock hardened in my ass and i wondered if he was still asleep but didnt wanna wake him. Yes he was still asleep. However....he still kept giving...because out of nowhere i felt the warm gush as he was filling my guts warm piss flooding into me. This was a first for me. Ive never been piss fucked or pissed in... and it felt amazing. he was still asleep, so he didnt know what he had done. 

after he did that, i was so horned by it i reached for my bedside table got a plug out, and slowly pushed Andrew off me and quickly inserted a plug, to hold his cum and piss up me.

Looking back at Andrew there on my bed, and the time was late...i thought ill leave him there. He looked so cute, i went and got a drink and then jumped in bed. Before i even had chance to position myelf comfortably hed grabbed me and cuddled upto me. 

How Cute!  I love body contact so i had no issues with this, id happily sleep with him pressed against me. My worry was, hes young, emotional, and easily attach to people... and im a cumdump whore i dont want strings. However a few hours into the night, he got up got dressed, kissed me assuming im still asleep and left.

I Didnt here off him for 4 months after that.he had my numbers, and i had messeged him. But i didnt get any replys to my messeges for further meets.

4 months passed. And i got a messege form a number i didnt recognise, after asking, it was Andrew. I ha deleted his number as he hadnt replied for so long. He wanted to meet, But not like that, said he needed to talk. So i agreed to meet him in the local park almost immediatly.

The cute guy with the glint in his eye....had gone...he looked so stressed, i wondered what was wrong.

He wasnt shy in getting to the point. 

"Since i fucked you....ive felt weird, Like ive got a constant Cold that wont go. Well ive been n got tested, Did you know your HIV+? cuz i havnt fucked anyone else. It must have come from you, Did you let me fuck you knowing you was Poz?" He looked at me in pure frustration.

I have never really given it a thought....im not chasing hiv but what will be will be. However i had been tested this week and just yesterday recieved my results.

"Andrew, Let me show you this, Look at this text messege" 

I showed him my All Clear results sent to me the day before. This didnt help the situation. he looked so confused. If hes only fucked me and i havnt got the bug, where did it come from?

"So, I'm neg, nothing ever seems to stick luckily for me, but you do know my hole that night had other guys loads in it right? i suppose its plausable that i didn't catch anything from it, but you did? Rare i guess, but i cant see why it couldnt happen. Id have thought you knew that there was risks. Besides, its not all that bad....go fuck who you want problem free now, youve already got it"

He looked at me in disgust. "You expect me to go infect other people?" Not if you dont want to, but people who see you wont care your hot they will just want you inside them"

He seemed infuriated that i wasnt really that sympathetic. Hed had it with this conversation and stormed off.

Guest tonka1990

Im still confused how he got Pozzed by me while im showing Neg still? So i thought id go get another test done, so the next day went to the clinic and explained the situation to them and they tested me again and said they would rush through the results and would get them in a couple of days.

That Night i was off work for a change and had been planning to make the most of it at the a cruising event in a sauna around 50 mile from me. Basically they turn the saunas n pools off n just use it as a big dark space where people would safely "cruise" usually fully clothed....and in complete darkness.

I thought well, most of these people bareback knowing the risk so why not, fuck it, im going. I went, on my motorcycle, small carpark as most park on the street but, being a motorbike i was quite insistant on finding space to secure it. Went to changing room and got into a silky T-shirt, and jeans ripped at the back with my ass open for all to see.

I Bearly made it into the dark room before my ass was slaped... prior to going i had been playing quite alot that day so my hole was fairly ready for a good pounding.

I chose this event, as saunas were a new scene to me and im quite shy...so total darkness and fully clothed was a gentle way into this kind of place!

i didnt spend long working out who was who...as soon as my ass was shown attention i bent over....but i listened out for rubbers....and pulled htem off any cock trying to enter me...within 20 minutes i was on load 3 and my ass was already dripping...went for a break in the cafe for half hour...but as soon as i arrived in the cafe, I could not believe who was there. My Cousin who lives just down the road from me. Engaged to his misses and has kids...and is deffinatly someone you would never expect to be gay, nevermind meet in a place like this. 

he didnt know where to put himself...clearly was scared having seen me that family would find out. I wasnt interested in that, all i was thinking was how i always fancied him growing up. couldnt believe there was a chance....after 15 minutes of trying to avoid me, he finally came to speak to me.

"Safe cuz, you know the score right, please dont tell anyone, it would destroy my family."

I had no intention of telling anyone, but my first thought was to use it to my advantage....i wanted his cock.

"Depends, whats in it for me"

"What? What do you mean? But your my Cousin? you want....?"

"come with me to dark room and fuck me there"

"But dude, Your my cousin, i cant do that, erm, as long as it means my family dont find out..." As he gets up and grabs some rubbers.

"Come on....and put them rubbers down...your fucking me, the condom aint fucking me, fuck off with the rubbers."

"I aint barebacking you, i got a fiance at home no way"

"Shuttup up and come on, My last test was Neg so youll be fine"

he did as he was told, but them down, and followed me...we went to the back of the dark room where i was no messing straight onto his cock sucking, just long enough to make sure hes rock hard.... and then i bent over....

"dude, you been fucked yet? your hole is real sloppy"

"erm, no, just played at home for a bit"  I wernt going to tell him there is several cumloads up me already.

My cousin fucking me, even in the dark, drew quite a bit of attention, he was very good looking, and quite a verbal fucker....moaning and groaning right to completion....he didnt say nothin once he was done, he just left....i didnt know he had gone so quickly, not until another cock hit the lips of my ass.... before i could get away i had 4 more loads in me.

8 loads in one night was a record for me. 

I went after this to go get changed, and there was my cousin in the changing rooms, couldnt even make eye contact with me. i have pillion hlmet in the back box on the bike so id offered a ride home....but hed rather spend 2 hours on trains and busses that be that close to me right now.

I was feeling a little guilty by now, what if my test was wrong and the new one comes out poz? if he fucks his fiance then....opened a right can of worms.

The next day I got a phone call from the clinic telling me there is nothing to worry about, but can i pop in at 13:10 to go see them about my results.

Well, i was off work so yeah, i got there about half an hour early....dont know why....had always told myself i wouldnt be bothered if i caught the bug....but clearly i was nervous. 

I never hid my sex life to them, i was always quite open about the fact i bareback...i have more sex than hot dinners...and if anyone came near me with a rubber id tell em to fuck off. so i couldnt really shock them.

so when i got called into the room, the doctor who ive seen most was there, "well, i have to say to you, as you would expect its bad news, unfortunatly its quite prominent in your blood, and the first result that showed you as negative must have been a lab mistake to which i cannot apologies enough for."

I sat in silence while he threw information a figures at me.....i wasnt just poz, he was more or less telling me i was on the virge of aids. He said he wanted to monitor me for a couple of weeks before putting me on meds but that i should be on them within the month.

"You also need to either tell us detils of the people you have slept with, or tell them."

"Doctor....I dont even know most there names so that will never happen, you know that"

"Well you need to for there sakes, they could infect dozens and not know it"

I just sat in silence and waited for my instructions on the regular visits i would be making for blood tests to monitor by HIV. I dont think it really sank in. I have got it. and there is no going back. what do i do now?