He Said He Loved Me... But He Lied!

He said he loved me… but he lied! (Part 1)

First time, first love.  It was an amazing feeling.

Josh, the hottest bloke in town, had actually talked to me.  I was stunned.

It all started as another boring evening.  My friends and I thought about going to the movies, but then someone suggested we could visit the new bath house in town, the ‘Toxic’.  I argued against the idea as I knew that if I went I'd end-up sitting alone at the snack bar, drinking Coke Zero, while the other guys would get stuffed all around the place.  And that was not a scene I wanted to revisit, but as usual I lost the argument as the majority thought a visit to the Toxic was a great idea, so that's where we found ourselves that night around 10:00 PM.

Don’t get me wrong. It is not that I didn't enjoy sucking the seed out of a hard cock, or, for that matter, taking a long hard cock up my ass, but my experience was that most of the guys I'd find at the bath house would be queens who were masquerading as studs.  And true studs would be few and far between.  I guess you could say I didn't subscribe to the notion of flexible sexual roles.

So there I was, true to form, sitting at the bar watching the scene as all kind of guys made out with each other.  Some were eye-fucking me, but none were all that interesting, so I took the attitude 'Look, but don't touch'.

Several guys offered me a drink, but I declined each, at least giving each guy a kindly smile.  I knew I was the topic of gossip, and knowing as much I told everyone who hit at me that I wasn't interested in having anonymous bath house cock up my ass.  No way, Jose.

And then Josh entered the room and I got this tingling feeling in my guts.  He was a hot hunk.  He was 26 years old and had black hair.  His eyes with were of the deepest blue I had ever seen, and as he spent time at the gym daily his body was stunning.  He was not so pumped up, but rather had muscles in the right places.  And talking about muscles in the right place, the bulge in his jeans was huge.  Every other minute he grabbed his junk and adjusted himself, or uninhibitedly scratched his crotch.  

Every pussy in town was talking about Josh and not only the gay pussies.

He was standing with a group of guys, several of whom had already approached me, but I had declined each of them.  I found myself fuming at my foolishness, thinking had I known of Josh's connection with the guys, I could be standing over there, chatting with the cutest guy in the room.  If only I had been less standoffish and had accepted a drink from one or another of the guys.

Stupid…..

Then I realized, they were staring in my direction even as they were chatting with each other.  I turned around and looked behind myself but there was no one there.  Turning back to the group of guys I saw they were still chatting, but for whatever reason were no longer staring in my direction.

I found myself focused on Josh’s beautiful bulge.  His jeans were so tight you could see clearly the outline of a thick and long piece of flesh.  Everyone who lied about him ‘stuffing’ his jeans out should see him tonight. This was all real cock.  I could clearly see it.  I sighed deeply:  I was totally in love with Josh.

Being 18 it is not all about hormones and stuff.  Of course I was a horny little brat, but I didn’t want to lose myself to some one night stand, like so many of my other friends had done.  I wanted the real thing:  the knight in shining armor.  A romance, like in ‘Beauty and the Beast’, with me as the beauty and Josh as the…. well, the hot-stud-with-a-beast-within-his-pants.  Admiringly, my gaze wandered up Josh's body, past his perfect chest, hoping to get a discrete look at his beautiful eyes, only to discover he was staring at me!  And then he invitingly smiled at me.  Did I see that right?  My heart was pounding with excitement.  But then Josh gazed around the room.  I knew it.  He was looking for some other willing prey.

Again he adjusted his huge bulge again and my thoughts drifted away, even as I openly stared at his crotch, praying for another casual scratching or adjustment.  Suddenly he left his pals and walked into my direction.  My eyes grew wide and breathe grew shallow as I attempted to concentrated on my glass of coke.  Now he was standing next to me.  I could smell his overwhelming scent.  Ordering a drink, he flashed me a casual smile, and then greeted me.

"Hi, there.  Having a good time?"

I looked at his perfect white teeth, smiled, and apparently mumbled a vaguely appropriate response.

“I’ve watched you from behind there,” he remarked, pointed at his friends, adding “Do I know you?”

“No…. but it is nice to meet you.  I’m Marc,” I replied, automatically extending a handshake.

“I'm Josh,” he responded, taking and holding onto my hand.  “Would you like a drink?  Maybe we could find a quiet corner and sit down and chat a bit,” Josh suggested.

I just nodded.  Did he just ask me to talk to him?  I felt like flying.  He ordered another alcoholic drink for me and took a good grip at my nape and led me to a segregated area which was set-aside for VIPs.  We took a bench and the waiter brought our drinks.  We raised our glasses and took a huge sip.  I didn’t dare to tell him I rarely drank alcohol as I didn’t want to spoil the moment, so I continued drinking the hard liquor.  Josh, meanwhile, moved somewhat closer to me.  I fought the urge to seek out his crotch.

"I've gotta say, I find your shy ways beguiling," Josh quietly remarked, adding "and your beautiful eyes and sweet build are just what I like.  Oh, and that you aren't completely fixated on my crotch.  In all honesty that gets old.  Just because I have ten inches in my jeans."

I gulped.  Ten inches?  Mentally I was thankful he hadn't realized I had indeed been fixated on his cock, and that realization led me to mutter something inane like "...really, that huge…."  I felt utterly stupid, but it apparently didn't matter.  Josh draped his right arm across my my shoulder and started playing with my right nipple, softly pinching it through my t-shirt.  Involuntarily I grunted in pleasure.  Seemingly unknowingly Josh continued manipulating my tit.  

I, on the other hand, was fully aware of as much and shyly suggested “Would you like to go out for a walk?” 

Smiling, he replied "Sure I would, but I have a bit of a problem."

“What's that?"

He pointed at his crotch.  It gave the impression the buttons were about to blow open.

“Oh!  I see what you mean," I managed.

Ever so smoothly Josh continued "I'm hoping you would help me out - just so afterwards we can take a walk and enjoy the starry sky.”

“You want me to jack you off?” 

“No, honestly, that would take too long and I really want to spend some time chatting with you.  It would be better if you sucked me off.”

There was no real decision to make.  I was stunned by his attentions, by his cock, and by his desire to spend time with me.  I nodded slowly as I considered the logistics.  “Do you want me to do it here?  Out in the open?” This was a bit public for my tastes.

“Nah.  Slip under the table, get on your knees, open my jeans and take my cock out and suck it,” he proposed, giving me an endearing nudge, adding "Don't worry, no one will ever know.”

I slipped under the table and Josh opened his legs more, so I could actually kneel right in front of him.  "This is the first time I've actually given a blow job," I remarked as I fumbled with his buttons.

“Really?” he asked in perhaps some disbelief.  But then he reasoned “That is great.  It will be a memory we will share for years.  It will be special to both of us.  Now open my fuckin' jeans and blow me," he ordered.  I obeyed and went to unhook his belt, but he told me "A few button will be enough."  So I worked my way down from the second top button the last and without hesitation, licked his huge dickhead as soon as his cock was protruding from his fly.  Josh crossed his arms behind his back and closed his eyes, enjoying the tongue lapping around at his glans penis, suggesting “Start sucking me with your mouth. I want your throat muscles massaging my cock.”

I was concentrated on his dick and could see his crotch, but nothing else, so I didn't see Josh signal his buddies to come over to the VIP table, but I could see the table was suddenly surrounded by several pairs of legs and I could also hear Josh conversing with the guys.  Then the guys squeezed into the chairs and onto the benches so I was surrounded by knees and shoes.  Part of me wanted to panic and I paused in my efforts to pleasure Josh, but still I had keep his cock head in my mouth, not moving an inch, only to hear Josh announce "Guys, this isn't a great moment 'cause Marc, my new boyfriend, is sucking my dick."

Immediately four pairs of eyes peered under the table and took in the sight of me kneeling there with Josh’s cock in my mouth. I was totally ashamed.  They, on the other hand, seemed to find it normal.  One or two extended a greeting, and all four guys then resumed chatting with Josh.  He, on the other hand, was apparently enjoying my efforts as he murmured “Keep on sucking Mitch, good job, man."

'My name is Marc', I thought, but then he just knew me for 30 minutes.  And he said I would be his boyfriend.

It made me so happy and excited, and so I continued bopping my head up and down on his beautiful dong, only to hear him advise “Mitch, when I shoot my dick snot, swallow it all.  Don’t make a mess under the table,” grabbing my hair and giving me a sharp, slightly painful tug.  

'He clearly is accustomed to getting his way', I thought as I mumbled "Okay."

“I am popular here. I don’t want to be banned just because you can’t swallow decently” he continued, as he then went on to describe my services to his friends, adding that for a newbie I wasn't half bad at giving head.  His buddies chuckled, high-fiving him.

He didn’t tell me he was about to cum.  Instead I realized as much as I felt his dick twitching and his cock head swelled yet more.  His load was imminent, but by no means was I prepared for the size of his load:  it seemed like gallons of the salty, slimy fluid blew out of his cock.  I kept swallowing, determined not to leave any tell-tale stains on the floor or his jeans.  Nevertheless he felt compelled to mutter “Don’t lose a fucking drop, bitch.”  I wanted to believe he was expressing a term of endearment.

After Josh unloaded himself he started buttoning up.  I was hesitant to crawl out from under the table, particularly as the etiquette for this situation wasn't within my purview.  Besides I really didn't want to look at the faces of those four guys.  I wanted to believe I had some dignity - somewhere.

Then I heard a guy ask Josh "Do you mind if he sucks he off?"  He added he had a four day load in his balls that needed to get released.

“Sure,” Josh answered and, giving me a slight nudge with his foot, said "Hey Mitch, get to it.  You did a great job, baby and I want to let my buddies experience your tongue action.  Don’t embarrass me in front my friends,” he urged.

I hesitated in complying as it felt wrong to blow one (or all) of these guys, but then I didn’t want to lose the chance to be Josh’s boyfriend.  Josh, however, saw no issue as he announced “I am so disappointed.  I really thought we had something special going on… and now you won’t even suck my best friends, even though this is not even considered as sex,” he sighed sadly.

I turned to my right and stared directly at another crotch clothed with denim.  I reached out, slowly felt the bulge, and opened the fly.

The guy nodded at his friends and then told me to suck him good.

“Remember to swallow my junk also, you slut” he snickered.  They all laughed and I think I even heard even Josh’s join in.  I found myself hoping none of my friends chanced to see me in this position.

• Upvote 42

Another 'ghost' editing.... somehow not funny.

No most definitely NOT funny. To be honest, THIS isn't as gritty and graphic yet hot and erotic...like YOUR edits/stories. That's what separates you from most other writers and it's what keeps us wanting more from you...

...now that said. Don't let whatever happened discourage you. I'm guessing that all those who look forward to your stories would agree!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, don't let this shit get to you and just keep posting your hot, depraved stories. You know how much we love them. There are so many more young, innocent boys out there who need a dose of your toxic spooge badly! Pleeease, Daddy!!!

If such writers as Scorpion are forced to stop sharing their messages, this site will begin to fail.  Readers will turn elsewhere to obtain material and great authors will vanish.  This may be the intent of whomever it is that has decided to discourage Scorpion.

Scorpion, when I have written a story, I have laboured very hard in order to select just the right words to create an enviornment and setting.  Your having to watch your product subjected to unsolicited and unwanted editing is not only disconcerting but an outright slap in the face of your creativity.  Whoever is doing such editing has an ego beyond measure.  Such an individual lacks the imagination or reality, the creativity, and the ability to string together his own words to be accepted by the public here as an outstanding writer.  Please, do not stop writing.  Please do not give in to the pettiness of this self-proclaimed editor.  Write for yourself and continue to publish here to defy this editor.

To the owner of the site and to all the persons involved in running the site, please, look for the source of this unwarranted and unwanted editing.  There must be a way to find the person or persons involved.  If this is not possible, is there a way that Scorpion's works can be uploaded by moderators but still credited to Scorpion?  Is there a way to "lock" his uploads to prevent any future editing of his works?  Scorpion should not be lost as a writer here not only as an excellent writer and contributor.  Please take this "editing" as an affront to your site.  Not only is the issue of editing a story a problem here but there is the evidence that this person or persons is hacking and tampering with YOUR product.  Is that what you want and are willing to accept?  Do you want this site to fade away as so many other sites similar in nature have done?

Please, Scorpion, do not give in to this intrusion on your work.  Let your words--even if altered--give those of us readers at least an inkling of your superb talent for story writing.  Please, do not stop.

• Upvote 11