Are The Sketchy Sex Bottoms Tweaked?

Guest AlmostBottom

I don't personally think this is always the case. I'm not into drug use, and in fact have never done any illicit drugs. That said, I'm incredibly happy on the rare times I do get to enjoy a nice gang bang, especially from anonymous guys. As for being spun to not care, again for me, not the case. Perhaps I'm just not in the "normal" camp in that aspect. 

• Upvote 1

ditto pozpig.

If I'm getting gang banged (always more of a fantasy desire than reality for me) it's because I care to be, not because I don't care :-).  All I need is to be spun on hormones and the thought/idea of getting bred, I personally  don't need any artificial ingredients lol. 

If they're like me, they don't get hard because as a bottom slut your pleasure cums from guys being pleasured by your cunt.

I rarely, if ever, get hard while guys are using my ass. I'm loving every second of having my ass used for the tops pleasure

• Upvote 1

I tend to think like drscorpio that at least some of the guys are gay for pay.

Btw, a few days ago I saw an ad (think it was on Xtube) for a similar site. Different name but I thought I recognized some of the pics being from Sketchy Sex. I haven't seen much of Sketchy Sex as I am not a paying member but some scenes "stray". Same set up: guy bent over a couch and a line of guys waiting for their turn in the hallway.

I have a friend in NYC.. And he was a hard core tina person.. I went to visit and we were at one of his friend's house and they pulled out the glass cock. And of course they passed it to me.. My friend said "Nah he don't do this." And he friend turned to him and said "But I have heard all these stories about how big of a pig he is!!" I just said.. "I never needed anything to be a pig!!" Which of course got laughs.. And my friend said " that is why I love him.." He also loved me cause he knew that I wasn't there for his drugs.. We just always had a good time, and had a lot to talk about.. He is like a cockroach.. Nothing has killed that man.. Not HIV, not slamming tina for 5 years.. The way he got off of the stuff was that he no longer had veins that worked.. 

Guest ff-whole

For me, I don't need any artificial drugs. The slutty anonymous sex as a bottom is enough drug for me. Once I start with my ass open and I feel the hands exploring my hole I become so intoxicated that all I want is all the big dicks and loads I can get. Most of the time I don't get hard myself or even come. I just love to feel like a total bottom slut. And by that time I don't think of anything else but getting more and more loads no matter the consequences.

A couple of years back I would be scared out of my mind after the sex, but I guess it's like with most of us pigs, that after a while the urge is so great that you stop thinking much about the consequences.

So a warning to those that really want to stay negative: go get on Prep or don't bareback, because once you start taking loads, you always want more and stopping is nearly impossible imho.

• 3 months later...
Guest shybottomhole

If it's me getting gangbanged, I'm all there, no enhancements. I want to feel it fully raw: the pain, the pleasure and the memory of it, exactly as nature intended.

If they were tweaked you would not be seeing the boners they get unless they are taking erectile enhancements, plus you would see other signs like dialated pupils, inability to focus on fucking, and clenched jaw or grinding of the teeth all signs of someone using meth.  Most producers are not going to want to take the risk of giving models drugs because while it sounds hot it would likely lead to a longer shoot and that means more money spent.

• 8 months later...