Ideas On How To Deep Throat?

arizona69

Guest Upstateguy518

Lots and lots of practice. Preferably on a real cock but if it's hard to set that up on a daily basis, Invest in a dildo. Around 7 inches works and just keep going at it. Would invest in some tea and honey to help your sore throat afterwards.

For me, it's practice and mentality. Once you learn how it feels to force yourself from gagging, it gets easier. Another tip: don't start off trying to take it all. Use your mouth to lube that cock up. Once it's good and covered in your spit, it's a lot easier to go down on it.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
Guest planturseed

I bought a hoodlum 14" tapered dildo to practice on ....first time i threw up tryn to get it down ..then i put bit water based lube on it all over it ...what a difference ..slowly got it down & relax relax ...still practicing...definatelly feels uncomfortable at the start ...

• 5 years later...

This may sound strange and it's just a mental thing but it works for me.  First yes lots of practice.  But my ex girlfriend taught me a trick while sucking and it may or may not work for you but it did for me.

Relax and make a fist with your thumb inside the fist, the other hand hold up two fingers like you are giving a peace sign.  I tried that for the first time during 69 and it seemed to work.

Like I said its just a mental reflexology thing but give it a try.

Yeah, practice going deep. A dildo will help train your throat, relax your throat and only breathe through your nose. Also when I'm sucking cock I find laying on my back with my head hanging off the end makes its easier to deep throat. The main thing is, you gotta really want a big sweaty cock down your throat and crave a thick load of cum. There's nothing hornier than hearing a dude moans and grunt because you're sucking deep on his meat.

• Like 1