On Prep.. What Should I Know About Taking Loads?

nastyfagwhore

Hey everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster.

So, I have recently been prescribed prep. I have not had any unprotected since beginning, and that's mostly because I feel like there are certain things that I need to be made more aware of. One thing I often see people on here (and other sites) saying, is that they'll only hook up with men who are undetectable, and will often shun guys who claim a negative status. Understandable, but I've also seen others saying that they're even cautious of those who list their status as "neg & on prep."

So, for those of you on prep (or anyone who could offer some advice!), what do you think? Anything you've learned or figured out since starting to take loads? Anything I should be cautious of? Things to ask guys (both poz and neg)?

• Moderators

Negative guys who really are negative are no risk for giving you HIV.

Poz undetectable guys are no risk for giving you HIV.

Poz unmediated guys, poz guys who are on meds but still detectable, and guys who say they are negative but aren't (either because they don't know or because they are lying - like GoodExercise says you cannot trust them) can transmit HIV to you.

But if you are on PrEP, none of that matters. You won't catch HIV from any of those guys. It protects you, so you don't have to stress about which group the guy is in.

Take your pills, and take their cum. Everything will be fine as far as HIV goes.

Of course, PrEP doesn't protect you from any other STI. I hope you know that.

Poz UD & Neg on PrEP guys are the only guys guaranteed not to give you HIV

Everyone else risk is higher. You can't determine who is 'negative' and most poz not medicated guys don't know they are poz... so how to tell them apart? You can't.

That's what you have PrEP though. To stop getting HIV in the case you get a High VL poz load.

If you want to minizime risks just try to limit your bare play to Poz UD / Neg on PrEP guys.

Edited by rawfuckr

Don't forget all the other bugs floating around....PReP is no help with those.   As others have said for HIV, PReP is good....but may not be perfect.  Know and accept your own risk level...it is your ass...and you are the only one truly responsible for the outcome.

Once you make that decision........go ass up or legs up and enjoy all the cum you can get rammed up your willing hole.

• Upvote 2