Took My Very First 4 Anon Loads Yesterday

JuicyCumHole

I've been lurking this site and xtube for the longest time watching men taking anon loads for a year.  Finally, I just could not take it anymore, I had to have a load (or several loads) in my ass.  I posted an ad on craigslist for anonymous loads of cum to be deposited in my horny hole.  I then put on my  Almost Naked Bubblebutt Jock by Andrew Christian.  I had to mention it as it was the perfect jock for my first ever breeding.  I prepared my hotel room, and jock on, face down and ass up, lube on the night table, I was ready for the breeder.

The first breeder was a 50 year old married man.  At first I was nervous...my thoughts were beginning to panic as I was bi-curious and this was my very first time with another man.  I then just told myself to relax and that all would be okay.  Once the I heard him open the door and close it gently I was excited, and the sound of his belt buckle coming undone made me arch my ass up towards him and relax my hole.  He then softly rubbed my ass and then smacked it, pulling my ass towards him and grinding his cock and balls against my hole.  I loved the sensation and rubbed my ass against his cock.  He then knelt, grabbed my ass with both hands and ate my hole.  

At first I tightened up but quickly relaxed, whereupon his tongue slipped into my hole.  I moaned as he sucked and tongued my hole for several minutes.  Then he mounted me.  I was not expecting the penis of a 50 year old man to be particularly large, but I was wrong:  it really stretched my hole.  At first he used slow, long strokes, then, having pushed my head down, he pounded me hard.  

I moaned like a whore and when he announced he was cumming, I grabbed his legs and pulled him deeper into my ass.  His cock flexed inside my hole as it absorbed his load.  The whole time he was cumming he grunted, and even more excited I tightened my ass muscles around his cock, trying to prevent him from withdrawing, and I held him in place for a couple of minutes.  Then he pulled-out, dressed and left.

I took three more creamy loads from some younger men.  My hole was throbbing and gaping with sloppy cum inside.  I felt like a total whore.  In the beginning I wasn't sure if I was making the right choice, but now I am.  I want to get as many anonymous loads as I'm able.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

Congratulations on taking the plunge and first step, the first few times are the toughest, but you have started and the enjoyment is about to really begin. Once you become more accustomed, it only gets better and of course much more addictive. The need for cock and cum raw becomes overwhelming for most as it has for myself and others, so with your younger age, get out there and enjoy yourself as much as possible.

Sounds like you enjoyed your first experience. There's no turning back now. Once a man experiences the pleasure of letting another man fill his ass with cum it become a way of life. Enjoy your new found freedom and all the hot loads you can get in your ass. 

• Upvote 1

Sounds like you enjoyed your first experience. There's no turning back now. Once a man experiences the pleasure of letting another man fill his ass with cum it become a way of life. Enjoy your new found freedom and all the hot loads you can get in your ass. 

I've been craving loads ever since.  My hole aches for it now

• Upvote 4

• 2 months later...