• 2 weeks later...

Chapter III.

We got up early, still sticky and crispy with wet and dried cum. I threw our things into our suitcases while my boy showered. As I was finishing packing, there was a knock at the door. I opened it to a super sexy bellhop, tall and fit, maybe mid-20s, with wispy bangs over his eyes.  He winked at me and slid past into the room. ‘Your guide told me you have a long bus ride ahead of you. You need something to get you through the day…’ I was just in my underwear, and he yanked them down, gobbling down my dick before I could say anything. He pushed me back on the bed and raised my legs high so he could eat my ass. He moaned into me, ‘someone took some loads last night… Delicious!’

I clenched my eyes and grunted as he slid a wet finger or two into me. I heard the shower stop and felt the bellhop’s cock slide into me alongside his fingers. He pumped into me muttering, ‘gonna fill you up… You’re gonna take my seed…’ I grunted in reply. He stopped and groaned but I didn’t feel the wetness I’d all-too-recently come to associate with being bred. I opened my eyes and saw my boy, glistening from the shower, easing his cock into the bellboy. The tables had turned in one night, my boy raw topping and me taking a stranger’s bare dick.

The bellhop still had his uniform shirt on, but I could see a scorpion tattoo peeking out from under the shirt. ‘Fuuuuuck….’ I hissed, knowing that the guy inside me was likely POZ. My boy picked up his pace and started fucking the bellhop into me. The bellboy threw back his head and rocked back and forth between the two of us. ‘Gonna cum!,’ he shouted, never slowing his pace. I felt his balls tighten as they slapped against my hole and knew he was breeding me. My boy jack-hammered his hole so hard that the bellhop’s softening cock slipped out of me. I spun around and licked it clean. I looked to the alarm clock and pulled away. I smelled like raw sex and needed to shower. I left my boy pumping away at the bellhop’s ass.

I hobbled to the shower, leaking seed. I rinsed off quickly, making sure to leave my hole sloppy with fresh cum.

I turned the water off and toweled off to the sounds of aggressive fucking from the bedroom.

My boy was still shiny, now with sweat and water as he bounced up and down on his haunches, taking the bellhop’s now-hard-again cock in deep strokes.

With only minutes to spare, the bellhop came again, shooting his load deep into my boy’s ass. My boy shot his load all over the bed and leapt off of him. They kissed hard as they both fumbled to get dressed as quickly as possible. We were minutes away from missing out bus.

I finished zipping up the suitcases and the three of us raced downstairs to join the tour group. Our guide was grinning from ear to ear as we climbed onto the bus. He looked both ways to see if anyone was looking, and patted our asses as we got on the bus. ‘Good pigs,’ he whispered as I slid by him. The bellhop put out suitcases into the bus and waved goodbye to us as the motor started and we pulled away, our hair still wet, and our holes leaking fresh cum.

The tour guide shook his head as he came to out seat and handed us two brown-bagged breakfasts. ‘Didn’t see you in the breakfast room… I think you must have been enjoying your morning gift…’ He winked as we smiled back at him and then leaned forward to whisper, ‘Gift is German for poison, you know…’ We kept grinning, I felt my hole wink knowing toxic seed was simmering inside me. ‘I hope he lubed you both up… I might need some distraction on this ride…’ The guide patted our shoulders and sauntered up the aisle.

To be continued…

• Like 4
  • Upvote 20

• 2 months later...

Chapter IV.

After being loaded with the bellhop’s cum, both my boy and I were still out of breath as the bus pulled away from the hotel in Berlin. In that city, we’d both gone from being in a semi-monogamous relationship to taking cum from likely-POZ strangers. We slumped down in the seats and my boy slid his left hand down his pants and past his crotch to his freshly fucked hole. I could actually hear cum squelching in his ass. He smiled and slid his right hand down the back of my pants. Once both hands were good and cummy he smiled. The tour guide walked past us and stopped. He leaned over me and sucked the cum off of both my boy’s hands. ‘Get some rest, guys. I’m going to show you a good time in Prague tonight. He tousled my hair and walked away.

I dozed off and woke up a bit later to find my boy gone. I poked my head over the seats and couldn’t see him anywhere. I also couldn’t put eyes on our hunky tour guide. I snickered and tiptoed past the other sleeping tourists and put my ear to the bus bathroom. I heard short breathing and the occasional wince. I rapped lightly at the door and the breathing stopped. The door cracked open and my sweaty boy peeked out. ‘Wait your turn!’ he hissed and closed the door. I knew he was at that moment probably full of raw dick. I went back to the seat and giggled, amazed at how hungry my once-almost-prudish boyfriend was now for raw cock.

A few minutes later he hobbled back to the seat, and leered at me. ‘He’s ready for you,’ he said, winking. I stood up and kissed him. ‘He breed you?’ I whispered as I licked his earlobe. He nodded and whispered back, ‘He did. And he’s got a load for you too…’ He smacked my cheek and I headed back to the bathroom, glad that the rest of the passengers were all dozing. I opened the door, and there was the tour guide, naked from the waist down, with his huge uncut hard-on glistening with his seed and my boy’s fresh ass juices. His dick stood straight up, in front of his navel tattoo. I started drooling.  

The bathroom was very small. I nearly bent in half to try to lick the pearls of cum off of his dick. The tour guide stood me up, pulled my pants off and spun me around. He spit into his palm to grease my hole a bit and then pulled me down onto his cock. It was a good thing that I had fresh bellboy seed dripping out of me to ease his pounding or it would have seriously hurt. I didn’t realize I was moaning until he wrapped his sweaty paw over my mouth. He kept his hand there as he pistoned into me. He growled, ‘You’re in for it now. Took longer to work this load up since your boy got my first load of the day!’ He slammed into me and held me down so I couldn’t have pulled off of his raw cock even if I had wanted to.

I made my way back to the seat to find my boy smiling in his sleep. We both slept a bit and woke up about three hours later on the outskirts of Prague. The sightseeing that day was lovely, but that’s not I’m here to tell, and not what you’re here to read about.

After a breathless day of seeing too many touristy places, we checked in to our hotel. Dinner that night was to be in the hotel restaurant. We were hoping that there would be some naughty fun later so we showered and cleaned out pretty well just in case. I got so turned on watching him clean out that once he was spic and span, I dove into his ass. I swear I could still taste the tour guide’s load seeping out of his ass even after all of the cycles of cleaning… I had to fuck him. I lost my load quickly. I fired my cum into him, the third load up his ass of the day, and he pulled off quickly, stabbed his cock into me, and filled me up with what felt like a big sticky load, my third load too.

As we were changing for dinner, and hopefully naughty fun afterwards, there was a knock at the door. A very handsome man was standing there with an envelope in his hand. He handed it to us, winked, turned, and walked off. After the morning tryst with the Berlin bellhop, we were surprised that he didn’t stay to fool around.

I opened the envelope, and saw that it was an invitation to a private club with both of our names on it. It read, ‘Show me for free admission to the VIP area,’ followed by a street address. I got excited about what sort of club it might be, knowing that the tour guide must have arranged the invite for us.

We headed down to dinner, ate a hearty meal, with the tour guide always finding a way to wink at us, or stroke our shoulders as he brushed by from table to table. I was rock hard the whole time. My boy reached over and under the table unzipped my pants, whipping out my cock. Of course, the timing worked out so that the busboy was clearing plates and got an eyeful. He froze for a split second, then licked his lips. As he walked away, my boy got up and followed him to the kitchen. I knew someone was going to get fucked.

The tour guide appeared, as if on cue, saying, ‘Your boy must be entertaining Josef…’ I grinned. ‘You think your boy will take his load?’ I nodded. ‘Good,’ he replied, leaning forward to stroke my drooling cock. ‘He’ll need lots of lube for what I have planned for you both tonight. So will you.’ I nodded again, my throat dry. ‘You may want to see if you can find them… I bet he’s good for two loads. Most Czech boys are…’

I took his advice, zipped up,  and headed down a back hallway to the kitchen area. I heard deep grunting through a closed door, took a deep breath, and opened the door. There was my boy, on his back on a stack of boxes, with Josef hammering his hole and another guy forcefully fucking his throat. Josef grunted with each thrust, while my boy had his head craned back, swallowing the huge dick swinging around in his mouth. The dick belonged to a surly heavyset hairy guy with white pants bunched up at his ankles.

I could see my boy’s throat bulge every time the dick in his mouth slid deep. The guy motioned for me to come over to him. He pulled out of my boy’s mouth and my boy looked up at me, almost annoyed that he only had one raw cock in him. The heavy guy yanked my pants down and bent me over my boy, who greedily swallowed my cock. The guy’s cock was thick, and I was again glad to be slick with cum to ease a fresh dick entering me. I licked and stroked my boy’s cock as Josef kept fucking him. I felt like I was being split in two with the dick inside me thrusting deeper and deeper. I also felt the guy’s sweaty hairy belly slipped around on my ass and lower back. I’d never been fucked by a guy with a big belly before, and I loved the sensation.

He smacked my ass and cursed at me, maybe in Turkish? Josef picked up his pace, and the hairy Turk matched him. The both moaned as they started cumming at the same time, filling my boy and me up with fresh cum. The Turk pulled out immediately, slapped his dick on my crack, pulled up his pants, grabbed his shirt and disappeared quickly. Josef took a little more time, easing back and forth in my boy’s hole. I watched as sweat glistened and trickled down his slim chest. He leaned forward and fingered my hole a bit.

He said in a sexy strong accent, ‘I will see you boys later tonight… well, maybe not see you, but feel you…’ He winked and got dressed, leaving me and my boy to pull ourselves together.

We dressed and entered the dining room just in time for dessert. Josef brought us coffee whispering, ‘you better stay awake… It’s going to be a long night for you both!’

To be continued…

• Like 2
  • Upvote 20