First Known Poz Load

and i want to get poz to not worry about the loads i take so i can be a real pig

Sounds like you've already given up worrying about the loads you take and and are well on your journey to being a real pig. That's why I'm chasing too. Fantasized about being a total pig for years and finally crossed that line a few months ago and started taking poz cock and loads. Now having some of the hottest sex of my life. Not poz yet but no longer worry about the outcome and just enjoy being a total sex pig. I know what I'm doing and know what the eventual result will be and just want to get pozzed up so I can enjoy even piggier sex. Enjoying poz on neg sex for now but can't wait to have poz on poz sex and shoot toxic seed every time I cum.

Like SuccessfulChaser says above, if you're sure this is what you want, stop worrying now and enjoy your ride into the world of hot uninhibited total pig sex. 

• Upvote 3

I also just recently had sex with a poz guy for the first time.  he indicated that he was no on any type of medication.  i cannot get the intensity of that sex out of my mind.  i have never had a time like that.   now, it is all i can do to function normally and not just crave more and more of this taboo sex.  hopefully, i can follow this first one up with many more.

• Upvote 2

I think once we start thinking about taking poz cum and unmediated poz cum and it excites us  we will do it eventually. I know I will and I want to do it now!! I`m not on prep and have no desire to be on it. I want the real risk and the real load in my ass. 

• Upvote 2

I also just recently had sex with a poz guy for the first time.  he indicated that he was no on any type of medication.  i cannot get the intensity of that sex out of my mind.  i have never had a time like that.   now, it is all i can do to function normally and not just crave more and more of this taboo sex.  hopefully, i can follow this first one up with many more.

Same here. The intensity and sexual gratification I felt taking my first poz load was mind-blowing. Repeating the experience was all I could think about and it was difficult for me to function normally as well. Good luck finding more opportunities to satisfy your new craving.

I think once we start thinking about taking poz cum and unmediated poz cum and it excites us  we will do it eventually. I know I will and I want to do it now!! I`m not on prep and have no desire to be on it. I want the real risk and the real load in my ass. 

Well said. I think it starts out as an erotic fantasy for many of us until the desire becomes too great to resist and we eventually take the plunge. That's how it happened with me and once I crossed that line there was no going back. The risk factor takes bareback sex to a whole new level of pleasure and sexual gratification. Joining this site and finding out there were many others who shared my secret fantasies and had made them realities is what gave me the final push I needed to take the plunge and turn my fantasy into reality. 

I was fucked at CumUnion on Sunday -- my first time being fucked at such an event -- up 'til now I always topped, and it was a really good fuck... the other men that had a go were pretty hot too but didn't leave loads like the first one did.

When I got home I noticed a mail on bbrt with unlocked pics on a profile -- the guy who fucked me first. A closer read of his profile revealed status: positive, so took my first known poz load, even though I didn't know it at the time. SO hot! once I found out I had to hit the local cruising ground and get big time slutty.

Definitely want more.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Started barefucking now 6 years ago after being invited by some nice guys who had a party in a town nearby.

At first it was shocked by seeing them all fuck eachother bare, it was strang notifying two feelings with me.

First i thought what the fuck are they doing??? On the otherhand i thrilled me, i got really horny a wanted the same.

So i did it, letting me being fucked bare, fucking them.....

Later they told me they were pozz and toxic.....this gave me a second thrill.

Just sending me a sms they were letting me know that they were playing, each time it would suite me i visited them.

But having fucked for a year or three on a regulare base with them i did not get infected.

It was during a pozzparty at a gayclub invited by another friend of my that i let myself being fucked by more pozzguys, from some of them i knew that they were highly viral.

It was a hot feeling, receiving these loads in ass and mouth.

3 Months later it was scored;)

Have fun guys, take your own responsiblity and respect others....

with love xxx

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
Guest JizzDumpWI

FWIW not every poz top is infectious.  And not every infectious poz load will necessarily take.  Just know that there are ways to take HVL loads and not convert yourself.  Anymore one doesn't necessarily beget the other.  

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

First poz load I took was at Eros, a sex club in Atlanta. I was in the blackout room and I could feel a cock teasing my ass and I let him slide in and start fucking me. He was fucking me deep and hard and as he got close has casually told me he was poz and asked if I wanted the load. I was terrified and told him to pull out to cum. He kept stroking and said he would, and he did, pulling out for just a moment, but then thrusting his cock back in me. I'm sure not all of his cum shot outside of me or inside me. I didn't know about undetectable versus detectable...I was a stupid kid of 18 and didn't ask him. I freaked out and of course immediately panicked I was poz, but he didn't poz me. I got over my paranoia but learned to ask more questions first. Knowledge is power...make sure you know what you're getting into!