High Viral Load

jungpassiv1

It's high, but like SuccessfulChaser says above there are many more factors involved that will ultimately determine whether or not it will do the trick.

Research from a CDC study in 2012 put the odds of getting pozzed from a single unprotected sexual experience at 1 to 70 so the best route is to make sure you have repeated exposure to his HVL loads over a short period of time. If it's what your really want, hook up with this guy on a regular basis to increase your chances of converting.

Sit back, enjoy the ride, and get off on the pleasure of taking poz loads until the deed is done. That's what I'm doing. I'm in no hurry and know my day will eventually come. Until then, I'm just enjoying getting off with every poz load I take knowing that each one brings me a step closer to reaching the finish line.

• Upvote 3

my pozzer has a viral load of 100 000

is that high and will he poz me with that?

This well over the undetectable VL to poz you, but as said by the previous posters, it all depends on several things, the strength of your natural immune system and other things also. The use of the cruel condom is certainly a good beginning at getting his toxic load into your system directly though. As with what others have said, if this is defanitley what your desiring, stick with this guy and take as many loads as possible until you and he are successful and the deed is done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

It sounds as though this guy can help you to convert. As an option to a cruel condom (an overpriced thing you can buy at Home Depot of you know what to look for) go to s drugstore to the section with hairbrushes. Buy a round, 2" diameter brush with or without nubs on the ends of the bristles. Take my word for it that the brushes with the nubs are painful enough, yet very effective at making your anus and rectum bleed much better than any toothbrush could do to your hole.  Ripping up your hole won't guarantee that you convert, but it's fun anyway. Make sure to clean out good with some soapsuds enemas to help strip your rectal mucus from your rectum and colon so his bug can ooze into your bloodstream.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest jogupo754

If it's six figures that's very high I almost guarantee the person is not on meds unless they are in the final stages of AIDS. One study showed an average of 100 exposures was found before someone becoming positive but remember that's self reported data (the scientists didn't watch the guys have sex...right?) and men tend to overestimate their number of sex partners.