Breeding The Groom

Last weekend I went to a friend's wedding.  It was a fairly small wedding and was starting to wind down. Meanwhile there was another wedding in the hotel at the same time which, as I was getting ready to leave, was still going strong.  In fact the other wedding was getting really drunk and loud.

While I was in the men's room two partiers in their mid twenties came in, one of whom was the groom, who was being assisted by the other guy, his best man.  Both men were somewhat drunk, and the best man thought the groom was going to throw-up, so I assisted the best man get the groom into a stall.  No sooner was the groom settled than the best man passed out, but I managed to get him into the next stall.  

I went back to check on the groom who was passing out and coming back around, and found myself kissing him.  I think he thought I was his bride because he kept cooing "Michelle."  I managed to get him bent over the toilet inside the stall and worked his pants down.  He liked getting rimmed (don't they all? lol)!  Once he was really wet and loosened up, I thought I could get my raging hard dick in.  He was still really tight and and he surfaced a bit and yelped as I started sliding my dick in him.  Someone came in right after that, but luckily he passed out as the door was opening so whoever came in didn't hear him.  His ass was super tight and had obviously never had a dick in it before.  I love marking virgin territory.  He came back around and passed out again several times while I was fucking his sweet ass, and he seemed to start liking it in those fleeting moments.  That tight ass was hot to fuck; it felt incredible wrapped around my cock.  Unfortunately it felt so good I didn't last long.  

As short as it was, I thoroughly enjoyed leaving him a big creamy gift!  After I put myself back together and left the stall, I noticed the best man was still passed out in the next stall.  I was tempted to treat the best man to my special gift as well, but knowing I got a twofer by doing the groom and indirectly the new bride, I decided not to risk getting caught.

Memories of that tight groom ass wrapped around my cock and the pleasure of blowing my load deep in his gut have been jack off material every day since.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 30
  • Piggy 4

> I love getting fucked in my sleep/being passed out.

I have no idea how many loads I've gotten while being passed out from my wine enemas at that fuck party (it wasn't all fiction!).

Anyway, it's too bad you didn't nail the best man too! But at least you pumped one into the groom and with any luck, you pozzed him.

• Like 1

Flexbtm, nothing very special. After my nephew's wedding, his brother has rented a suite in the hotel to continue the party after the reception. So friends of the groom and bride were invited (among them the bestman) and some cool family members (me). Very late in the night we were all wasted and stoned for many, and sexual tension was growing. Some were sleeping too wasted...among them the bestman. Those of us awake started to dare the others to fuck those sleeping...the bestman was fucked by at least 4 guys. Nobody knew my status so i kept it for myself and added my toxic cum in the bestman' sloppy hole. None of the 4 asked questions about status nor used condoms...all went bareback. I was told he got sick few weeks after the weeding ....hope he was converting.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 4

• 5 years later...

Reminds me of being best man to my oldest school friend back in the 90s. I shagged him on the eve of his wedding (to a woman, obvs). They’ve had two kids and are still together. I’m still mates with him but he never, ever, mentions that night…😂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 10/8/2016 at 11:08 PM, karluspig said:

Flexbtm, nothing very special. After my nephew's wedding, his brother has rented a suite in the hotel to continue the party after the reception. So friends of the groom and bride were invited (among them the bestman) and some cool family members (me). Very late in the night we were all wasted and stoned for many, and sexual tension was growing. Some were sleeping too wasted...among them the bestman. Those of us awake started to dare the others to fuck those sleeping...the bestman was fucked by at least 4 guys. Nobody knew my status so i kept it for myself and added my toxic cum in the bestman' sloppy hole. None of the 4 asked questions about status nor used condoms...all went bareback. I was told he got sick few weeks after the weeding ....hope he was converting.

even better if he was having an affair with the bride, pass that luv around

• 1 month later...
On 10/8/2016 at 5:08 PM, karluspig said:

Damn karluspig, that is fucking hot. Love the dare too, supposedly straight guys fucking the best man. Love that no one knew your status, did you ever find out if he turned up poz?

• Like 2