Poz Play

I hooked up with a POZ guy on AOL and went over to his place to breed. Shortly we got down to brass tacks. I dropped my trou and stripped off my shirt and he did the same. He sat back on the couch, and I knelt between his legs to worship his Shaft.

I was eating him up, swallowing him up to his Pubes, and nibbling his Balls when his (not-sure-of-his-Status) Lover walked in and caught me blowing his Mate. Without further ado he rammed a finger up my Ass, and I breathed a sigh of relief. I rose up and spread my legs so he could get better access. He rimmed my Pussy, lubing me with his Spit. In a flash he unzipped and unbuckled; and his jeans tumbled to his ankles, to be joined by his shorts.

He spat on his Dick and rubbed the head up and down in my Crack. How I wanted him to impale me, which, Thank God! he did. He grabbed ahold of my hips and slid in me Balls—deep. It felt great!

He plowed me intensely like mine was the first NEG Ass he’d ever had—and I clamped my lips about his Lover’s POZ Cock, holding on for dear life. He slammed me for 5 minutes while I quaffed the Bug Juice leaking from his Lover’s POZ Bone.

I pulled off the Fucker to give the POZ Dude his due. I sat down on his Rod as he sat down on the couch. Like a Yo-Yo I bounced up and down on the Venomous Rod till I got my reward. The Dude on the Couch unloaded his spurious Jizm up my NEG Hole. As I arose, his toxic Cream dripped out of my Crack and onto my Balls.

I fingered myself, immersing my digits in his foul Seed. Fingers up to my nose, I inhaled the musky man smell of his poison Spooge and my Ass Juices. It smelled so good I licked the contaminated, pearly white Salve off my fingers.

The Roomy spun me around and re-plunged his Shaft into my liquefied Hole. He fucked his BF’s POZ Seed into the bare walls of my Innards, then suggested we retire to the bedroom.

He bent me over the mattress and pounded me mercilessly, then slowed, pulled all the way out, re-inserting only the Head—teasing me. I BEGGED HIM TO GIVE ME HIS LOAD, for I craved his UNTESTED Cream; and he did not disappoint. He grunted as his POZ / NEG Seed surged up my Hole, and his creamy white Spooge shot into my Cunt.

He lay atop me, sweating and gasping for breath. It was the best of sensations, feeling his shriveling Cock within me, afloat on a shallow sea of POZ and POZ / NEG Cum. His wilted Pole fell out; and I licked it clean, gleaning a few more precious drops from the Head.

I was in desperate need of Cumming. The POZ Dude, who’d taken this all in from the hallway, forced his tumescent Shaft down my throat. He began to dick-whip and fuck my face, which provoked me to shoot volley after volley of hot, juicy Manseed all over my stomach and chest. I lay there, quivering and helpless, as twin tongues caressed my flesh.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 9 years later...

that gets me very horny and hot, i would love to meet 1 or 2 poz tops at a motel. chicago, no questions asked, breed me right away, we can talk after im laying there full of sperm