Convincing Married Top To Bb Me

So, I have been fucking around with this guy on his 50's, married with a big fat nice cock.

First time we fucked we used condom (I am picky) and he cummed in my face and slapped my mouth with he's cock.

Now he's cock was so big that i could fit 4 fingers in my ass afterwards! Now I want him to literally open my ass with that cock in a way that it will forever remain ravaged.

My problem is that I would also love him to put he's cum deep in my ass.

Problem is that he insist on safe sex only or at least cum swallow.

How could I convince him? Or should I find... ahem... other ways?

post-48573-0-86875200-1475225571_thumb.jpeg

Perhaps if the condom breaks next time he might want to breed you good going forward.  I'd be patient though, I'm sure you'll get it.  Then you'll post here how great it was.

Well I'm still neg, he says he's neg... so I guess that if tear the condom while sucking it it would not be a problem lol

The method that seems to have worked best for me is after he fucks me for a while I say "my hole is getting sore can we take a break?" Take the condom off and suck him. Then ask if he wants to try to fuck u again. They always say yes!!! Tell him u want him to tease ur hole and as he is rubbing his cock on ur hole push back a little until he slides in. There is a 64 year old married guy that has fucked me with a condom and I just couldn't take it anymore. This has worked every time since. He even said "this feels amazing. I shouldn't be doing this". Was so fucking hot

• Upvote 2

• 2 years later...

What has worked for me before is to get him worked up to the point that there is no turning back for him.  He has to cum and wants to cum.  You stop and say that you don't want to do it anymore unless it's bare.  They never want to walk away when they are that worked up.  In the moment, they decide to bareback so they can cum instead of having to walk away.