A Deliberate Pozzing

On Friday night I went to the baths.  The place wasn't busy, but most of the guys there wanted to bareback, which was okay with me.  I hit the poppers hard and got fucked several times.

There was one guy, a loner of sorts, hard body, tattoos, shaved head, who was always nearby but never joined in.  I copped a feel and was surprised to find a ring with a spiked ball piercing his shaft, half-way up his dick.

I was intrigued, but having taken several hits of poppers I was feeling a bit queasy, so I went to a dark alcove with a single bench to lie down.  A guy came in and felt my butt which was runny with cum.

"Nice ass," he complemented me. "Best one here.  I've cum in you twice now.  Did the guy with the ring get you yet?"

“No,” I answered.

With a light laugh, he replied "If he does, you'll never forget it."

He left, and I dozed face down.  Then someone came in, felt between my cheeks, and knelt between my legs.  I barely had time to react when a thick cock slid into me and - OUCH!--the ring— scratching my anus and insides.  He stretched out on my back and thrust in and out.  He was quite heavy, and it was hot; and we were soon bathed in sweat.  I felt his cock sliding in and out of me as the ring tore up my ass.

He opened the poppers and spilled some on the towel beneath my face, and I lost all control.  He went on and on.  I'd never felt anything like it.  I didn't think what was happening, why he had a ring in his dick and what it was doing to me.

"Tell me when you cum," I whispered.

"Yeah, sure," he laughed and plowed harder.  Then he pushed my arms out to my sides, down the sides of the bench, and put his full weight on my back, forcing my face into the towel.

"NOW," he grunted, "I'M CUMMING NOW!"

He jerked and shuddered several times as he shot, collapsing on my back.  We lay there panting for several minutes, during which he wouldn't get off.  Instead he kept sliding his dick around in me in the spunk up my hole.  He must have stayed in me for a good quarter-hour, before his dick finally slid out.

"I bet you're sore now," he chuckled, and left.

I got off the bench, my legs weak.  When I lifted the towel it had a big red patch in the middle where his ring had messed up my guts.  At that point I had a fairly good guess what he’d been up to and why.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...