What Do Tops Mostly Prefer?

I know it may sound a bit off and may even have been discussed before, but am wanting opinions from the tops out there as what they prefer and desire the most, their bottoms to be clean and smooth shaved or as hairy as possible?

It depends on the guy. If he's naturally smooth, I enjoy a smooth, hairless ass & fuckhole. If a guy is furry, I'd rather he leave his ass alone. Unless his ass belongs to me and I tell him to shave it.

At the end of the day, it's cosmetic...I'm much more concerned about how hungry his hole is...can I slide in with ease & can he take a good, deep pounding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Some asses and bodies look better bare and some look better with various degrees of fur. If I had to pick one, I'd go with little- moderate hair, but my only real issue are razor bumps and ingrown hairs for guys who cut everything and the prickliness when its just growing in.

This is my biggest problem, the ingrown and bumps after shaving it all off, am usually sore fro several days afterwards. Have let it all go for several months now and am beginning to look like a gorilla, but not having the problems either.

Anyway, Thanks to all of you guys for your opinion and insights, it is very much appreciated.

Guest Upstateguy518

There are hair removal creams and things of that nature to help avoid the use of razors, which can be quite frustrating. Personally, I prefer a shaved hole. A hairy one isn't a deal breaker but it's just not the same to me.

• 11 months later...
On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 1:38 PM, PhilUrass said:

It depends on the guy. If he's naturally smooth, I enjoy a smooth, hairless ass & fuckhole. If a guy is furry, I'd rather he leave his ass alone. Unless his ass belongs to me and I tell him to shave it.

At the end of the day, it's cosmetic...I'm much more concerned about how hungry his hole is...can I slide in with ease & can he take a good, deep pounding.

Shaved arse hole on a regular basis as is cock shaft and bollocks. Looks weird not having pubes though..

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

My husband likes my hole shaved.  He won't not fuck me if I haven't, but he will always say something about it.  It doesn't matter to me, but it does to him.  He just likes everything clean and smooth there.  I have hairy legs and armpits though, and he loves that too.  It's just the hole he wants smooth.