Getting Barebacked By Married Str8 Guy

If you've followed many of my stories, you know that I love servicing and getting off Str8 guys. One of the ways I get str8 men dick is to offer free massages on Craigslist. The vast majority of guys that reply tend to be closeted married men or str8 guys that are just hoping for a free handjob at the end of a massage.

I placed a Craigslist ad early this morning. I got a ton of replies, but settled on one guy that had sent a really hot pic of his chest. He said his wife was out of town and he was free to host. We settled on a time and he gave me his address. I arrived at his home right at 3pm. He met me at the door wearing his bathrobe. He was just as I had imagined. Late 40's, 6 feet tall, 200 muscled pounds. Over all, a very handsome man. He welcomed me in and shook my hand as we exchanged names. He led me to the master bedroom. As I turned to remove my clothes, he had removed his robe and was lying face down on top of his king sized bed. 

I took my bottle of massage oil and climbed up beside him on the bed. I poured some oil on his back and down his butt and thighs. Then began my massage. He was quite tense, but within a few minutes, I could feel his body and muscles relax as he began to enjoy the massage. I couldn't wait to get my hands on his beautiful ass. I slowly worked my way down there, Massaging his butt cheeks, then down his thighs. Finally working my way into his inner thighs. I occasionally would brush a finger across his balls. I closely watched to see if there was a reaction, either way. He was playing it very cool and not making any statement that I was going too far. But he wasn't giving a sigh of pleasure, either. 

I worked up and down his legs, coming back up to massage his inner thighs and ass again. This time I went deep into his ass and rubbed my fingers over his asshole. Still no reaction, but he wasn't telling me to stop. Finally I slid my hand down to his balls, I gently rubbed his balls as my face went to his ass. And I licked his asshole. No moans of pleasure, but no protestation, either. I spread his ass cheeks and really went to work on his hole, with my tongue. I finally got a moan of pleasure from him. I reached underneath him and felt his hard cock underneath him. 

After a few minutes of ass eating, I hopped off the bed. Asked him to roll over as I grabbed my bottle of poppers. I took a couple of deep breaths of poppers as he rolled over. His 6.5" cut cock was standing straight up as he adjusted himself on his back. I climbed back onto the bed, on his side and poured oil all over his chest, upper thighs and cock. Then went to work on his chest. Flicking his nipples as I massaged his chest. Then worked around his cock and upper thighs. Being sure to brush against his rock hard cock as I worked around it. 

Finally I took hold of his cock. Stroked it for a few minutes. Then lowered my lips to it and took his cock into my mouth. I reached up and tweaked his nipples as my mouth worked on his cock. After about 5 minutes of some of my best cocksucking, I finally asked him if he wanted to fuck me? There was silence. Oh, no.........Had I gone too far? After a pause, he finally said. "Yeah. I'll fuck you". "Get behind me", I said. As he climbed off the bed, I got on my knees at the edge of the bed. He stood behind me. I spit on my fingers and smeared my asshole with my spit. I was getting ready to spit another finger full to lube me up. But before I could do it, he started to press up into me. He pushed hard and slid up into me. I quickly grabbed my poppers and poppered up for what I was hoping would be a hot fuck.

A hot fuck is exactly what he gave me. He really rammed into me. Slamming his dick into me. Slapping against me as he fucked me hard and deep. His cock had a nice downward curve to it. It was just hitting my prostate as he was fully in me. It felt awesome. He fucked me about 6 or 7 minutes before he let out a low growl and finally emptied his balls in my ass. He held his cock deep inside me as cum filled my ass. Then, he did something awesome. He'd begin to pull out, then stop, holding his cock part way in me, then slam it back into me. He hold it in me, then slowly begin to pull it out. Before he'd pull out completely, he'd stop and hold it there. I'd squeeze my ass on his cock. Then he'd slam it back into me. It felt incredible. It was making my body shake in orgasm each time he'd do it. This went on for several minutes, before he finally pulled all the way out. 

Then in typical str8 man fashion, he immediately put his robe on and was waiting for me to dress and get the hell out. I dressed as quickly as I could, as he stood silently beside the bed. As I turned to walk out of the bedroom, I said, "I hope that was OK for you?" "Yeah, It felt great. Thanks", he finally said. We silently walked down his hallway, into the living room and to his front door. "Thanks", I said. "Thank you", he said. "Keep in touch. I wouldn't mind another massage, sometime". With that, I walked out into the sun and drove off. My ass filled with his married seed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14
  • Thanks 2

It sounds perfect to me.  The last thing I would have wanted would have been for him to confess his undying love for me and his intention to leave his wife and children and make a life together with me.  I love it when a man has inseminated me and can't wait for me to get the hell out. 

• Upvote 2

cumhole1919. I love that, too. It always make me laugh at how quickly after they cum, they just want to get the hell out. There's a major Strip Entertainer here in Las Vegas (supposedly Str8 and living with a gorgeous girlfriend) that I sucked off in an ABS glory hole a few years ago. Every time I see his picture on a billboard here in Vegas or see him on TV I laugh, but remember his rock hard cock and shaved balls in my mouth. And the sweet, delicious taste of his cum. Love my str8 tricks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yeah, I'm still married to a woman and can't divorce. when I thought I was straight I'd leave soon after cumming, but after years of being fucked by other men, I've gotten to want longer sessions and having my ass bred multiple times, that's why I prefer being fucked by gay men. They'll stay around for second or third breeding.

• 2 weeks later...

One of the sweetest guy's I've ever bottomed for was a married guy I met on ManHunt. He would fly into town several times each year, rent a hotel and invite me over. He wanted to see a recent NEG test result the first time (as he refused to use rubbers) - that first time he also asked me to lay on my stomach and he fucked me while kissing and licking my neck and ears. After he came inside me, he sucked me (shocker!) saying it was only fair if I got off too. Then I left. Over a couple of years he became more romantic and playful with his lovemaking -- I imagine he had boys like me in all of the cities he traveled to and he had sex with us just like he did his wife back home... sweetly, respectfully, quietly, controlled, but always raw, hot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am married and the guy that I am sucking in my profile pic is  married as well. He wants to breed me. He says he is neg and regularly tested. I have not been bred for the last 12 years when my best friend  ( who is straight and married)  bred me the first and only  time and and I looking to get bred. I want a man who will value breeding me.

• Like 1

On 1/25/2019 at 10:46 PM, rawanalbaby said:

Straight guys love to fuck ass bareback.

Very true. My married fuck buddy starts with a condom and soon sweet talks me into taking him bare. He wants to breed me badly. I am not ready yet. Hopefully will happen soon. It's him that I am sucking in my profile pic

• Like 2