Cumunion Oct London Party

mjapie1

What a fuck up!

It was supposed to start at 13:00. We arrived at 13:30 and were not told that anything was wrong. Only once we got changed did we notice that a load of guys were waiting at the bar for the basement to open. No effort was made to inform us of what was going on.

We got drinks at the bar and waited chatting to some of the guys guys already waiting. Eventually we asked what was going on only to be told that we would have to wait another 45 minutes for the guy with the keys to the basement to turn up - he wan't answering his phone.

We saw some guys getting dressed to leave as there were 2 other "naked" parties to go to and were tempted to do the same. The guy at the door was so busy trying to organise things that new arrivals were just coming in without being charged - and good for them, it definitely was not worth the cover charge.

Eventually someone with keys did turn up and the basement was opened up 1.5 hours after the party was due to start. No slings were put up! The basement was a well lit room with no atmosphere, admittedly there were 3 fuck benches - but that was all. The darkroom at the rear of the basement with the "fuckbed" on was not opened up at all. 

Why do we put up with this shit treatment?

J

I didn't arrive 'til 15:30, completely oblivious to the earlier problems... There were still other guys arriving and more of a queue to leave clothes than I've seen before. By that time the basement was much like it's been on the 2 previous occasions that I've been - Jan & Sept of this year. The main difference being an that the blackout curtain that divided the main basement area last month wasn't there. Pretty sure I counted 3 slings and at least 4 fuck benches, and the darkroom with the fuck bed was open with at least a couple of other fuck benches and a chair.

This month seemed a bit busier than last month (although I did have to leave early - around 4:30 then),

Being oblivious to todays earlier issues, I had a great time,  Fucked around 6 guys and left 2 with loads, got fucked by 3 and took one load - more would have been nice, but not disappointed.

I do agree though that organisers should be up front and straightforwaard wiith customers where possible.

• 3 weeks later...